Home General Discussion
Options

Forum Blend Smaplers

Comments

• Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I got in on this in time. Anyone up for a trade????
  • Options
    andrewhandrewh Posts: 97
    Yeah, any left?
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    rdnstn:
    rwheelwright:
    I see that mine are on the way too. Got a tracking number and all.
    Me too, but I'm still jealous of all of you that were able to get multiple smaplers. When Jeff took my order, he said I could only get one. :(
    Well there you have it Ron.

You should have called back and talked to Tim or someone else other then Jeff ;) LMAO
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Mine got cancelled for some reason. I have to get to the bottom of this
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Called in and found out something got messed up when I called in and asked to have the shipping address changed. For those of you wondering they still have a few left. Thank you Kelly for taking care of that and helping me out
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Humina Humina Humina!!!!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Lasabar:
    Humina Humina Humina!!!!
    Anyone up to trading away a couple of these?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ive been tracking mine. they should be here today.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i got em.

the USPS sucks. the box was crushed a fair amount. they damaged two of the maduros. only one where i think it will be a problem.
  • Options
    THEY'RE HERE!!!!!
  • Options
    punkrawk_99:
    THEY'RE HERE!!!!!
    I am hoping someone will try one of these fresh from the package. Mine won't be here for a couple weeks likely. Somebody at LEAST describe the smell, look, feel, c'mon guys someone share what you know, will ya?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I should be getting mine today if I can trust the tracking info, so if nobody beats me to the punch Doug, I'll give you a quick review of it and maybe, if I'm not too lazy, include a couple pictures....don't count on that last part though. :)
  • Options
    brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    Just unboxed mine a few minutes ago. They have plain white bands one says "AAA MADURO" and the others say "AAA". May give one a go in a little while.

I was surprised to find them in their bundle wrapping in the box with the packing materials. They weren't in a bag with a water pillow or anything.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I'm opening mine as I type this, man I can't wait until I can smoke these.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Mine arrived today as well. I'll probably smoke one or two asap and then rest/age the rest.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Luko:
    Mine arrived today as well. I'll probably smoke one or two asap and then rest/age the rest.
    I just think I may do the same, especially since it looks like I might be able to get my hands on another smapler.

BTW, if these turn out to be a great hit, what are the chances of them being put into production Alex? I know that you said you couldn't keep the price but just curious.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Got one of the maduros lit up right now.... damn tasty. If they're this good right now they are gonna be great with some time on them!
  • Options
    zoom6zoom:
    Got one of the maduros lit up right now.... damn tasty. If they're this good right now they are gonna be great with some time on them!
    DAMN !! Now no matter what I smoke today... all I will be thinking about are those Forum Blend sticks.

I'm with rdnstn on this one. I would love to see this and any successful future forum blend get put into regular rotation at C.COM.
    I think it would be great to be able to order a forum blend from 2009 or 2010 in say 2015.

It would be KEWL to be in on the ground floor of the new Forum Blend Line exclusively from C.COM, if it ever comes to pass.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Damn it mine have not got here yet !!!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Mine arrived at 4:06! They really smell nice and look great. Very nice looking wrappers and the maduro is much sweeter smelling. I can't wait to fire one of these.
  • Options
    brsmith21brsmith21 Posts: 207
    Got my smaplers today as well. I'm giving them a little time, but probably not too much. ;)
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    me too...umm umm good.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Next weekend I'll have of of each just to try and will give the other four a few months to develop.
  • Options
    0 That Guy 00 That Guy 0 Posts: 188
    Is there anyone who has yet to receive these because I haven't?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    0 That Guy 0:
    I think I got yours... I'll let ya know what you're missing!
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    according to the tracking...mine are still in Columbus, OH in a sorting facility. I'll prolly get mine monday.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    GOt mine. Had one already
  • Options
    It was rich and flavorful, but not an ass kicker. Sweet flavor. Great draw and perfect slow burn; took it down to the roach, 1 1/2 hour or more.
  • Options
    I had one of each today. They were both excellent.

CK
  • Options
    0 That Guy 0:
    My stuff usually arrives in a day after shipping but I guess they still use the Pony Express down there past the Blue Ridge...