Home General Discussion
Options

Forum Blend Smaplers

Comments

• Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see these are starting to hit. Let's get a feedback thread going so we can start tracking comment. Yes, if there is enough interest I can put these into production.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Sweet! I really like the Maduro. May I suggest the name Concorde, as they were a group aggreement? The band could include a pair of shaking hands in front.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I started a review thread for these in the reviews section.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Alex Svenson:
    Glad to see these are starting to hit. Let's get a feedback thread going so we can start tracking comment. Yes, if there is enough interest I can put these into production.
    Alex there is another thread regarding the FUTURE of the forum blends...care to comment?
  • Options
    zoom6zoom:
    Sweet! I really like the Maduro. May I suggest the name Concorde, as they were a group aggreement? The band could include a pair of shaking hands in front.

For the name if these do ever go into production... C.COM - FB (Forum Blend) '09. Then next year would be C.COM - FB '10 and on and on...
  • Options
    I figured that part would be the subtitle!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Mine arrived to my apartment yesterday afternoon, but I'm not there so I haven't seen them yet. I will be back tomorrow though so I will get to check them out. Also should have some Cabaiguans waiting on me that I ordered so I'm pretty excited! It will be like showing up on Chirstmas morning! lol
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    mine should be here tuesday ...wednesday at the latest ...can't wait to lite one up ...
  • Options
    JFJF Posts: 54
    Mine came in today - gonna let them rest until Friday before trying one.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Mine landed today...they are resting in their new home for a couple weeks.
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone! If you missed out on the CCOM Forum Blend, I have 8 bundles left. Give me a call and I wil hook you up! 800.357.9800 - ask for Andrew.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Hello everyone! If you missed out on the CCOM Forum Blend, I have 8 bundles left. Give me a call and I wil hook you up! 800.357.9800 - ask for Andrew.
    What if we DID get in on them, but we are just selfish???
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just got mine in today, I want to wait a week to smoke one, but I probably won't make it past this weekend. I'll post up in the review thread once I do.
  • Options
    Put me in the selfish catagorie ...I got another one ...
  • Options
    plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Posts: 187
    Got mine today. you guys are right, these sticks look beautiful.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    WOW! I was going to wait a week....

You're just a ***!!!
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Based on what Andrew said, I am going to call later and see if I can still pick some up. What did they end up offering and for how much?
  • Options
    I believe 29.95 plus 5.95 shipping something like that ...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Based on what Andrew said, I am going to call later and see if I can still pick some up. What did they end up offering and for how much?
    10 sticks total, 5 of the Sumatra and 5 of the Maduro. So before taxes, $3 a cigar. From the reviews I've read so far, it seems like they are worth every dime. I'm hoping they still have one or two left, I will probably order another bundle after I smoke one.
  • Options
    tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    Just picked myself up a pack...Thanks Andrew!!!..
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    I only have 5 of the samplers left. They are going for $35.90 with the shipping, tax is only applied if you are a PA resident.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    me too but I did it before Andrew's post. I ordered a second bundle the day that I got my first one because they looked so good. LOL

BTW, I got the second batch in the mail yesterday. Wish I had the money for more. :b
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    gmill880:
    me too but I did it before Andrew's post. I ordered a second bundle the day that I got my first one because they looked so good. LOL

BTW, I got the second batch in the mail yesterday. Wish I had the money for more. :b
    Well there you go Ron.
    Now you should feel better. You have already got your second batch, while I still sit here waiting for my double order to show up !!

This sucks!! BTW Ron you won my contest thingy with the Leafs selection...:)
  • Options
    laker1963:
    rdnstn:
    gmill880:

Well there you go Ron.
    Now you should feel better. You have already got your second batch, while I still sit here waiting for my double order to show up !!

You frickin Canadiens. You would have had them by now but I'm sure the sled dogs that deliver your mail have to take a lot more breaks in the summer heat.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Can anyone snap some pics of these and the bands.
  • Options
    The band is just plain white paper with either "AAA" or "AAA Maduro" printed on it, no graphics. Construction of the cigars is fabulous.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    laker1963:
    rdnstn:
    gmill880:

Well there you go Ron.

You frickin Canadiens. You would have had them by now but I'm sure the sled dogs that deliver your mail have to take a lot more breaks in the summer heat.

I shot the last bastards. They finally showed up all tanned and relaxed.

All my sticks were dried out and cracked. I knew they had taken a detour...'cause their luggage had "Mexican Beach Bum" stickers all over them.

One of the first guys to put my order in, and I'll be the last to try them.

You guys could have waited for me to get mine before trying yours'... in fact in all decency, you should have. :)
  • Options
    I still haven't tried mine yet Laker. I will try and wait until you get yours. Also, just an observation but these are some of the best looking cigars that I have ever seen. the construction is flawless. They are the perfect size. They smell great. If they taste half as good, then I will be begging Alex to have more made.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    I still haven't tried mine yet Laker. I will try and wait until you get yours. Also, just an observation but these are some of the best looking cigars that I have ever seen. the construction is flawless. They are the perfect size. They smell great. If they taste half as good, then I will be begging Alex to have more made.

OH well that description is sure to help me stay calm and wait patiently for mine to arrive.
    Everyone has been remarking on the construction. Quality ingredients, used by quality blenders and rollers... I guess the end result shouldn't really be a surprise. But I can't wait to actually hold and smell one. Never mind actually lighting it up!

Oh and BTW, waiting (or at least trying)for me, is very decent of you rdnstn. :)
  • Options
    plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Posts: 187
    I just put mine in the humi yesterday. I usually let new smokes rest for at least a couple weeks but I'm not sure if I can resist on these.