Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Dang Russ, you must think I'm cute posting 3/4 pics of me. Lol, just kidding. I sure could go for a mojito.
    Hah! It was more about showcasing the Mojitos, but whatever you'd like to believe... Wink [;)] I could really go for one too actually.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Dang Russ, you must think I'm cute posting 3/4 pics of me. Lol, just kidding. I sure could go for a mojito.
    Hah! It was more about showcasing the Mojitos, but whatever you'd like to believe... Wink [;)] I could really go for one too actually.

Joe was in those pics? All I saw was MOJITO MADNESS baby!!!!

I'm in for the 13th.........
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    See you guys later.
  • Options
    The wife and the kid are both sick today. I think I'm going to stay home and take care of them. I'll catch you guys at the next one.
  • Options
    leaving in a hour, see you guys then.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Yesteray on my way back from nevada i stopped in sacramento to have an impromptu herf with Hays! Awesome guy and all around great BOTL. We burned through a pair of San Lotano Habano's Toros. We both agreed thy started off great but towards the end got flat and dull. An awesome time soon to be repeated.....next time with mass quantities of beer!
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Another GREAT herf today! Many thanks for the great sticks and good company... a normal day is a blessing but a herf day is a holiday of f'in coolness!!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    For sure Tim, thanks again for the killer margarita. Stopped at TJ's and picked up a couple bottles of blanco, can't wait to mix up some myself.
  • Options
    Great herf! wish I could have stayed longer. Love the shorts and t shirt weather!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Just herfed with brother Adam at a local brewery in town. Great time with great beer! I had a big ol Ruination and an awesome LGC special figurado that was flat out awesome! Alway a good time with Jeff, also took a growler of barleywine home.... Tomorrow morning will probably suck lol!
  • Options
    BIG thank you to my Brothers who were so generous at the herf yesterday... been a AWESOME day of smoking today... Ave Maria from Joe... so balanced and nuanced and a BAD ASS band! A La Gloria Cubana R with almost 3 years additional cedar love from Todd... just F'in fantastic! AND I also smoked a San Latano 60 RG maduro gifted by Leanord... that dam stick buckled my knees and made me reconsider religion (even after a big lunch)... hell the HERF was FANTASTIC but this is the first time I was completely blown away post herf!!! Just a great day of spectacular smokes!!! Well played Gentlemen!!!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Just herfed with brother Adam at a local brewery in town. Great time with great beer! I had a big ol Ruination and an awesome LGC special figurado that was flat out awesome! Alway a good time with Jeff, also took a growler of barleywine home.... Tomorrow morning will probably suck lol!
    Had a great time too Vinny, great beer and a RP Decade and Gurkha Turk to boot.
  • Options
    brotheradam:
    Jetmech_63:
    Had a great time too Vinny, great beer and a RP Decade and Gurkha Turk to boot.
    Yo Jeff really looking forward to the next time you can make it down to So Cal!!!
  • Options
    Hey, guys. Hope you all had a good time. Joe, Jason, Leonard, Tim, so glad you guys came and par took for a post thanksgiving herf. Surprised to not see you guys posting away up here.

Joe, Tried the greycliff, limited edition 2010, very nice smoke and very appreciative, you let me try it as well as the V Maduro that I have not smoked yet. The GreyCliff was pretty good, but glad I got to try it and probably would spent the money on the Double Expressos instead.

Well guys, back to work tomorrow and again, thank you for coming last Saturday.

Laters.
  • Options
    Cool herf Andre! Still trying to find time to try that Siboney.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    DoubleToro:
    Hey, guys. Hope you all had a good time. Joe, Jason, Leonard, Tim, so glad you guys came and par took for a post thanksgiving herf. Surprised to not see you guys posting away up here. Joe, Tried the greycliff, limited edition 2010, very nice smoke and very appreciative, you let me try it as well as the V Maduro that I have not smoked yet. The GreyCliff was pretty good, but glad I got to try it and probably would spent the money on the Double Expressos instead. Well guys, back to work tomorrow and again, thank you for coming last Saturday. Laters.
    I hate and love yall in the same breathe....wait is that Santa...duh...yummy shirmp burrito and fish tacos dance through my head like a fat kid in a candy store.
  • Options
    About time for a December edition of the socal herf. How's Dec. 11th sound to you guys?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    About time for a December edition of the socal herf. How's Dec. 11th sound to you guys?
    The 11th looks good for me right now!
  • Options
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    Hmmmmm.....thinking long and hard about this one....hmmmmm
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    Do it... pull the trigger... it's been far too long! You deserve it... PLUS Santa says :) Best regards! Tim
  • Options
    TGO:
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    Do it... pull the trigger... it's been far too long! You deserve it... PLUS Santa says :) Best regards! Tim
    Tim actually I was just out there in September but couldn't make it down for the 1 year anny herf. I'm not due to go back to work anytime soon so I will look into airfare and see if maybe a long weekend is in order. Maybe Santa will look past the naughty list this year and Christmas will come early.
  • Options
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    Im good for the 11th.
  • Options
    I've got a paper and finals the next week so I'll most likely sit this one out.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    Tim actually I was just out there in September but couldn't make it down for the 1 year anny herf. I'm not due to go back to work anytime soon so I will look into airfare and see if maybe a long weekend is in order. Maybe Santa will look past the naughty list this year and Christmas will come early.
    Santa said I was naughty & I won't be getting my present of going to California this coming weekend....maybe he will put me back to work the following week???
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    Santa said I was naughty & I won't be getting my present of going to California this coming weekend....maybe he will put me back to work the following week???
    Too bad Tony. Looks like nice weather this weekend. Sunny and in the 70's.
  • Options
    leonard:
    Sandman1am:
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    Too bad Tony. Looks like nice weather this weekend. Sunny and in the 70's.
    Dang it! Thanks for rubbing in the good weather LOL!!!! Cold and snow here is what we have and looking forward to this weekend.
  • Options
    Clear and high 70's. Looking to be great herfing weather!
  • Options
    How about another herf guys? Jan 22nd sound good?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    How about another herf guys? Jan 22nd sound good?
    Woo Hoo, looks like I'll be down that weekend for my Mom's b-day. Hope everybody else is available.
  • Options
    I do believe I am available for this.