Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

1707172737476»

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Tim!  Todd and I was just talking about you this past weekend.  Lets all get together when the weather "warms up" 
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    jliu said:'l
    Tim!  Todd and I was just talking about you this past weekend.  Lets all get together when the weather "warms up" 
    Hey Juinn, sounds good it's been a while... man the forum sure has changed they keep sending me emails that I have been promoted  :o
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timmay!!!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this still a thing? I would be interested in joining up for a California Herf... last post was April so is this dead or just dormant?
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested if we can get one going :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
  • Options
    Well there are more than two gate keepers :) There are quite a few so cal herfers... some may be inactive but if some potential dates and locations are thrown out you might be surprised by the turnout! :)
    Rumkilla!
  • Options
    BTW, there are a few of the original so cal herfers out there... gotta get a reunion going!!! :)
  • Options

Rumkilla!!!
  • Options
    When Was This???
  • Options
    So it's cold for Cali right now but is there any interest in a spring Cali Herf? I know I brought this up last time and it petered out pretty quick but I'm gonna invest a little more time into it this time. I can Host and I can also look into the local B&M for their lounge to see if they could facilitate a group gathering. Only issue with that is there stick prices are pretty high. Anybody interested in coming to Central coast's wine country?
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What city? When I hear "Central coast wine country" I think of Paso Robles. I've stayed at Allegretto Vineyard Hotel and it was awesome. Smoked some good cigars by the fire pits and met a few other cigar enthusiasts.  
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could probably talk my wife into a nice getaway weekend, plus Firestone Walker is right there!!!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like fun  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    I live on the outskirts east of Paso Robles. I am about 5 minutes away from Tobin James winery which is a pretty popular place around here. As far as a time frame I was thinking April-May. I'll have to look at the work schedule and see where I can put in for the weekend off to get a better idea. Is there any time that doesn't work for anyone?
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh hell, that's only 10 hours out, could probably do that depending on schedule.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be able to make it down depending on which weekend it goes down

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    MoleRatMoleRat Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    I’m in Orange County!
  • Options
    What's everyone's thought on dates? I was looking at the end of april. Do we wanna do a one day thing or make it a weekend deal? Do some wine tasting/beer tasting? Hit the B&M? BBQ at my place? I'm open to whatever...