Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    aw man. I knew I shoulda planned better to make this. Have fun fellas!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    August herf is Saturday August 9th at La Casa de Bandyt. There will be food, beer, rum, cigars and so much more. Noob or Vet you're invited. To smoke all day you have to start in the morning so I will open my house early and make coffee if you need it. We'll go until everyone leaves, so probably around midnight so there is no excuse not to show up sometime.

Pretty sure my addy is easier to get than a $9 hooker but if you need it just shoot me a pm.
  • Options
    ^^^^^^^
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm working things out hoping to get this day free
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    August herf is Saturday August 9th at La Casa de Bandyt. There will be food, beer, rum, cigars and so much more. Noob or Vet you're invited. To smoke all day you have to start in the morning so I will open my house early and make coffee if you need it. We'll go until everyone leaves, so probably around midnight so there is no excuse not to show up sometime.

Pretty sure my addy is easier to get than a $9 hooker but if you need it just shoot me a pm.
    $9 ???? Jiunn charges me $15,,you must be getting the "in-state" discount,,;o) Have fun!!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

Have fun!! I will go to this!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:

$9 ???? Jiunn charges me $15,,you must be getting the "in-state" discount,,;o) Have fun!!!
    i smooth skinned asian. bandy is used up leather face. my price just went up to $18
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    bandyt09:

Have fun!! I will go to this!!
    Jim, that would be awesome if I'm reading this correctly....................................
  • Options
    Alright guys and anyone else on the fence about showing up.

The menu has been set. It will be pulled pork and tri tip. Along with Blue Cheese Cranberry Cole Slaw. Some tasty beers will be poured along with some rum, whiskey and scotch. Maybe Joe can be talked into making his "Better than Casa Fuente" Mojito's.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Been wanting to attend this for years now,, its on my bucket list. Unless I'm in CA by happenstance, I need a little more lead time on the date so I can get the air travel lined up @ a reasonable rate. Enjoy
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Been wanting to attend this for years now,, its on my bucket list. Unless I'm in CA by happenstance, I need a little more lead time on the date so I can get the air travel lined up @ a reasonable rate. Enjoy
    I will go with you next year Rudy! Just give us a date Todd
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Rudy can only go if he takes a picture.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Rudy can only go if he takes a picture.
    Only selfies allowed, it's the Jiunn rule.
  • Options
    My chores are all done. I can come out and play. See you all on Sat.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    I will go with you next year Rudy! Just give us a date Todd
    Rudy & Jim, we typically herf once a month, usually a Saturday. You let me know when you are making it and I'll make sure the herf is top notch with all the fixin's. Typically the only date that doesn't work for me is the last Saturday in June as it is the only week, due to my work schedule, I have to take my kids on a summer vacation.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    My chores are all done. I can come out and play. See you all on Sat.
    Thanks for the notice, now I have a whole week to get my socks washed.............................
  • Options
    bandyt09:

bbq bump sauce
  • Options
    2 days away..............
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Todd, I need your addy. Also, you need me to bring anything?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    PM sent
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    PM sent
    Magnums and cucumbers, got it. Should I peel them?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    PM sent
    Magnums and cucumbers, got it. Should I peel them?
    Of course peeled. You know I like them slippery and smooth, they're easier to "handle" that way.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    One of these days I'll steal my roommates car and bebop over to Cali, have you moved? ( granted I'll have to put in for time off but I can probably make this happen if I can get my ducks in a row)
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    One of these days I'll steal my roommates car and bebop over to Cali, have you moved? ( granted I'll have to put in for time off but I can probably make this happen if I can get my ducks in a row)
    blah blah blah
    9505 5214 9831 4220 0000 42
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Hayblet:
    blah blah blah

Is this part of the Herf? There was just a thread out there about the definition.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Hayblet:
    blah blah blah
    -.-
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    danielzreyes:
    Hayblet:
    blah blah blah

Is this part of the Herf? There was just a thread out there about the definition.
    no, DZR is trying to take out my apartment complex with some "SoCal love", not sure if I can call it a bomb since I technically know it's incoming
  • Options
    Let the socktillery begin!
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Let the socktillery begin!
    socktillery? Oy vey