Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    This one is for our guest of honor in absentia: Mike Williams.

Hard to tell, but we're all holding Viaje C-4 courtesy of Mike. Thanks Mike.
    Hey Mike, thanks for the killer suprise overnight herf bomb, it is very much appreciated! Very cool herf cigar!!! Regards! TGO
    Damn, who is that good looking older guy with the white shirt and hat on? Seriously though! Jason you are the best dude! Like an oasis in the desert, with the works. fUKn awesome. Everyone was great, the food, the drink and the C-4, the pool, EPIC. As Danny would say, you cigar guys are the best, but you are all a bunch of mfs...........lol. I hope we do this again soon as usual. My birthday is Oct 26, turning double nickels.
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Looks like there was already a league... nevermind :)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Thanks!!!,, in a ccom league already,, (thread is in the Trades section) and even though Id love to be in another league Ill yield to some of the other forum members who may want to play or get their feet wet with FF
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    Thanks!!!,, in a ccom league already,, (thread is in the Trades section) and even though Id love to be in another league Ill yield to some of the other forum members who may want to play or get their feet wet with FF
    ohh cool, I didn't think to look in the trade section :) Well we will see if there is enoigh interest or other folks looking to get into another league. Regards!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    My apologies fellas. I meant to hand out smokes but ended up leaving them on the table. I just received them in the mail today, thanks! to whoever sent them. I'm sorry as they should have made it into your hands. I will come prepared next herf and ensure I dole out appropriately next time.
  • Options
    What the hay? I leave and no more action or what? BIG BUMB.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoubleToro:
    What the hay? I leave and no more action or what? BIG BUMB.
    What's happenin Andre? Keep in touch and let me know if this is gonna happen anytime soon.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Had a Torano Loyal, nice smoke.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Had a Torano Loyal, nice smoke.
    Awesome James ... Umm will you be joining us on the next So Ca herf? :)
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I always regreted not making one of these legendary herfs, it sucks j0z3r and bandyt09 are gone 2
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    You guys mostly meet on saturdays right?
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Yeah. On Saturdays. I don't think Joe, Todd, and everyone who left aren't going to meet up anymore, they will just coordinate it with means other than this site.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Russ55:
    Yeah. On Saturdays. I don't think Joe, Todd, and everyone who left aren't going to meet up anymore, they will just coordinate it with means other than this site.
    Damn, i always have to work on saturdays.
  • Options
    Got a text from an old friend. Late notice but So Ca herf this Sat Dec 1, at Jason's house.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Got a text from an old friend. Late notice but So Ca herf this Sat Dec 1, at Jason's house.
    wooohooo!! partayyy
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    My apologies. The correct date is this Sat. 11/24
  • Options
    Have fun fellas. Wish I could be there.
  • Options
    Have fun fellas. So glad I don't get to go.
  • Options
    jliu:
    that comment just moved you up to the front of my bomb list. You're next.
  • Options
    james40:
    jliu:
    that comment just moved you up to the front of my bomb list. You're next.
    just kidding. I'll see you guys there! I'll bring the cigars, booze, desserts, ex-lax, etc
  • Options
    Is there any herfs near the Escondido area soon?
  • Options
    Hey Gino, nothing per say but feel free to post when you want to get together and hopefully a few of us can make it. Escondido is not too far so if you want to meet up (with my schedule probably January) let me know. Always looking to meet and greet and hang out with botl's. thanks for your service.
  • Options
    All, as the title states we are on for the last herf of the year on 12/30/12. We are meeting at Jason's house and start time is 11-12. Hope you all can make it.
  • Options
    I'm only going if you are bringing your hat.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    I'm only going if you are bringing your hat.
    lol, no need for a hat this time, more like a beanie. You better bring a hat Daniel.
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    This Sunday?
  • Options
    james40:
    All, as the title states we are on for the last herf of the year on 12/30/12. We are meeting at Jason's house and start time is 11-12. Hope you all can make it.
    Can some one send me an addy, that is if I am welcome to join ofcourse.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    This Sunday?
    yes sir. You better show up Daniel.
  • Options
    Gino USMC:
    james40:
    Can some one send me an addy, that is if I am welcome to join ofcourse.
    for sure. Let me find the address.