Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    pool water temp should be great! bring trunks (speedo/leonard) towel and hat to cover your melon if your bald!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    baldsmoker70:
    pool water temp should be great! bring trunks (speedo/leonard) towel and hat to cover your melon if your bald!!
    Do you have room for one more? If so, anything I can bring to help out or drop some cash for food/drinks?
  • Options
    james40:
    baldsmoker70:
    Do you have room for one more? If so, anything I can bring to help out or drop some cash for food/drinks?
    ......of course we have room!!! bring soda
  • Options
    anyone heard from arron??
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    baldsmoker70:
    james40:
    baldsmoker70:
    ......of course we have room!!! bring soda
    hollaaaa! great choice James! at least I know one person that will be there (that I've met in person) haha. right on
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    baldsmoker70:
    He's got family coming into town that weekend so he can't get away.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    baldsmoker70:
    He's got family coming into town that weekend so he can't get away.
    ........poor guy hes gona miss out on joes famous smoked butte!!
  • Options
    baldsmoker70:
    trunks (speedo/leonard)
    Leonard, since we have some new guys showing up, PLEASE DO NOT wear the speedo thong..................................
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Looks like it'll be a great sized turnout! I'll contribute via at least bringing a bottle of rum.
    It's gonna take a lot more than rum to pair with your tampon smoke.
    This is gonna be Epic,, picturin Jiunn in a speedo drunk on Zaya with a cigar in one hand and a lumpia in the other,,,lmao
  • Options
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Looks like it'll be a great sized turnout! I'll contribute via at least bringing a bottle of rum.
    This is gonna be Epic,, picturin Jiunn in a speedo drunk on Zaya with a cigar in one hand and a lumpia in the other,,,lmao
    I just threw up a little in my mouth and I have no idea what Jiunn even looks like......Not a good sign.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Where is this going to be held, Photobucket
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    I just threw up a little in my mouth and I have no idea what Jiunn even looks like......Not a good sign.
    Jiunn is one of these two guys. Guess which one...

• Options
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:

HOLY CRAP, he's a TMNT? Sweet. At least Jiunn in a thong speedo stopped from from thinking about your smoking butte this weekend.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:

HOLY CRAP, he's a TMNT? Sweet. At least Jiunn in a thong speedo stopped from from thinking about your smoking butte this weekend.
    I thought you liked black butte?
  • Options
    for the last time I am a Chinese midget! James and Rudy, please kindly confirm.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn want to go..bad... When I'm next down to So. Cal I'll bring my brother and we will get together for sure!! My dad is 90 so, it could be anytime...my brother lives in Ojai so definetly will have to hit up Dustyfish... Dammit there better be pictures!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Damn want to go..bad... When I'm next down to So. Cal I'll bring my brother and we will get together for sure!! My dad is 90 so, it could be anytime...my brother lives in Ojai so definetly will have to hit up Dustyfish... Dammit there better be pictures!!
    Oh there will be pictures, Jiunn is bringing his camera..........................................
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    you just typed way too many words. to say that you're not going. Jimbo if you come, I'll have a very nice cigar package for you. you'll like it. just come. no really. go get an oil change right now and just come.
  • Options
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    you just typed way too many words. to say that you're not going. Jimbo if you come, I'll have a very nice cigar package for you. you'll like it. just come. no really. go get an oil change right now and just come.
    I'd love to but we are in the middle house shopping shizz and I'm told we must conserve for the down payment...damn...But, the wife said you can come up and stay!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Jim, ojai is easy and close enough we might be able to get the SoCal boys to come up. Let me know, it would be a pleasure.
  • Options
    Definetly will do, I was down there last October and might be going down depending on my school schedule, I'll keep you posted.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Bigshizza:
    Oh there will be pictures, Jiunn is bringing his camera..........................................
    oh yes. ohhh yesssssss. OHHH YESSSAHHH! it'll be the blurriest HD everest
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    We take our rum serious Jiunn, don't be bringing any rotgut. Wink [;)]
    oh. I bought a Zaya 12 year old. Is that considered too cheap? I don't really know my rums at all. It just seems like a good chunk of you guys enjoy rum. I don't mind at all picking up something nicer. for sure don't wanna displease the fellow herfers haha
    It's not about price my friend, but quality. Zaya is an excellent choice.
    haha yea. I agree. ok cool, got something that folks will like.

If any of you guys want something from the bay area let me know (especially SF or east bay). I'll try to carve out some time from work and grab it for ya'll.
    dungeness crab
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    oh. I bought a Zaya 12 year old. Is that considered too cheap? I don't really know my rums at all. It just seems like a good chunk of you guys enjoy rum. I don't mind at all picking up something nicer. for sure don't wanna displease the fellow herfers haha

If any of you guys want something from the bay area let me know (especially SF or east bay). I'll try to carve out some time from work and grab it for ya'll.
    dungeness crab
    Fresh caught Dungeoness crab is the best!! Silver and coho salmon are running now!! Very tasty
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:

dungeness crab
    Fresh caught Dungeoness crab is the best!! Silver and coho salmon are running now!! Very tasty
    I got fresh crabs for ya rey rey.
  • Options
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:

dungeness crab
    Your crabs eat minnows..watch out!! I got fresh crabs for ya rey rey.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forget the crabs. Get me a single lock of hair from "The Freak". Have Rob help you, thanks.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Forget the crabs. Get me a single lock of hair from "The Freak". Have Rob help you, thanks.
    what? i don't like scary movies
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    ????
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    ????
    I don't know rudy. I just don't know anymore what is goings on