Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    Jeff just said the tri tip at the central CA herf>SoCal tri tip....
    No, Dustin said Jeff said the tri tip at the central CA herf>SoCal tri tip............Sounds like a he said he said situation.
    Hey Todd, I don't think we've done tri tip at a socal herf, at least not one with Jeff in attendance. Sounds like Dustin's getting cocky and talking sh*t again.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    Jeff just said the tri tip at the central CA herf>SoCal tri tip....
    No, Dustin said Jeff said the tri tip at the central CA herf>SoCal tri tip............Sounds like a he said he said situation.
    Hey Todd, I don't think we've done tri tip at a socal herf, at least not one with Jeff in attendance. Sounds like Dustin's getting cocky and talking sh*t again.
    You have no idea... It was unreal. I've cooked a ton of tri tips in my day, ninja got a fresh butcher cut of grain fed. But yeah....I'll smoke your ****
  • Options
    PS...Vinny sucks at poker and is a prototypical sailor after a few drinks. We'll make it a point to see ya soon, and Jason found a B&M in Valencia with crazy inventory so it might make a good meetup point
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    PS...Vinny sucks at poker and is a prototypical sailor after a few drinks. We'll make it a point to see ya soon, and Jason found a B&M in Valencia with crazy inventory so it might make a good meetup point
    It's gonna happen Dustin, just a matter of time and planning. I don't know about the entire Socal crew, but Todd and I have talked about meeting up with the Cen Cal botl.
  • Options
    The So Cal boys cook some great BBQ, but Dustin is right, this Tri Tip was off the hook with flavor and tenderness.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    It's gonna happen Dustin, just a matter of time and planning. I don't know about the entire Socal crew, but Todd and I have talked about meeting up with the Cen Cal botl.
    Seriously, if/when I can smoke Valencia ain't that far.

As far as the tri tip goes, when we had Jeff down we served up Rib Eye steak and that was a spur of the moment thing so I had no time to marinade and dry rub them.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I hate to cancel last minute, but I have to. I injured my back a few days ago, and I can't really move around yet. I was hoping to be better by today, but it looks like it'll be a few more days. Sorry guys.
  • Options
    Russ, no worries. As having my fair share of back pain I can understand. Take it easy.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    I think the Valencia shop might be the ticket. According to Jason, they had tons of fuente around retail, he got JJ's that looked 10 years old, buried avo's, and plume all around. Sounded like the kind of place a crew of us would rape and I think there is a smoking lounge. We already discussed a road trip there
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    I think the Valencia shop might be the ticket. According to Jason, they had tons of fuente around retail, he got JJ's that looked 10 years old, buried avo's, and plume all around. Sounded like the kind of place a crew of us would rape and I think there is a smoking lounge. We already discussed a road trip there
    That place was amazing!!! I spent an hour on my knees digging around. I can't wait to get back there. Just let me know when.
  • Options
    Alright guys, it's that time again. Jason (baldsmoker70) has offered to host this summer blowout at his house, Saturday September 1st sun up til sun down boys. Let's get it going now.

Who's in:

1)Bandyt09
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Alright guys, it's that time again. Olde Towne Smoke Shoppe Temecula, Saturday September 1st sun up til sun down boys. Let's get it going now.

Who's in:

1)Bandyt09
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    Doooowwwwwnnn!....Aw I don't have any foreign sticks to give out. Oh wait .... yes I do!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    Alright guys, it's that time again. Olde Towne Smoke Shoppe Temecula, Saturday September 1st sun up til sun down boys. Let's get it going now.

Who's in:

1)Bandyt09
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    Doooowwwwwnnn!....Aw I don't have any foreign sticks to give out. Oh wait .... yes I do!
    Damn Asians that can't follow directions, lol. Put your name on the list, you know next to the numbers, it's the only way I can count. I just point at the number and ask my daughter, what's that, lol.

Daniel, PM to you.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Alright guys, it's that time again. Jason (baldsmoker70) has offered to host this summer blowout at his house, Saturday September 1st sun up til sun down boys. Let's get it going now.

Who's in:

1)Bandyt09
    2)danielzreyes
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

Who's in:

1)Bandyt09
    2)danielzreyes
    3)j0z3r
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

Who's in:

1)Bandyt09
    2)danielzreyes
    3)j0z3r
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    Are you going to do another brisket?
  • Options
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

Who's in:

1)Bandyt09
    2)danielzreyes
    3)j0z3r
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    If we did, would you make it out?
  • Options
    I don't know Russ. I'm almost scared to do BBQ after all the food Jason bought last time.
  • Options
    Joe, I can make a early morning trip to the Meat House before I make it out there, hmmmm, what do you say? Goat Cheese Sausage, Brazilian Linguisa, Port Romano Sausage...........
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

Who's in:

1)Bandyt09
    2)danielzreyes
    3)j0z3r
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    If we did, would you make it out?
    I'm going to try either way, but that brisket was magical. That's my first week back, but baring anything to unforseen I should be there.
  • Options
    this is my first day on the site Ilive in burbank ca.
  • Options
    Well, Burbank ain't that far from Murrieta, come on down and join us.
  • Options
    Hey Gurkhaman, I have a Centurian with your name on it. It's from when they were the "Rolls Royce" of cigars. Or are they still? Back when it was like $20+ per stick.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the midst of trying to work out some logistics on this (trying to find a place to stay b/c hotels are pricey). If I can score something with my good friend's brother that lives in Temecula, I am in! No joke (hard to believe I know).
  • Options
    jliu:
    I'm in the midst of trying to work out some logistics on this (trying to find a place to stay b/c hotels are pricey). If I can score something with my good friend's brother that lives in Temecula, I am in! No joke (hard to believe I know).
    I will sell my body to MILFs to get you your money for a hotel if it doesn't work out in Temecula Juju.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    I will sell my body to MILFs to get you your money for a hotel if it doesn't work out in Temecula Juju.
    aww yous so saweeet. ok casting the net. it would be awesome if I can meet you guys and hang. I got nubs to bring to you as well.
  • Options
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    aww yous so saweeet. ok casting the net. it would be awesome if I can meet you guys and hang. I got nubs to bring to you as well.
    You ****.... I have a gig that day, but you'd have to stop by on your way back. Or on your way down
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    You ****.... I have a gig that day, but you'd have to stop by on your way back. Or on your way down
    skip your gig. we'll go herf with the big dogs
  • Options
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    hot chicks, get paid 1k, and there is a smoking lounge... I'd love to see you guys...buuuuuut getting paid $100 an hour to play guitar is ****
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    hot chicks, get paid 1k, and there is a smoking lounge... I'd love to see you guys...buuuuuut getting paid $100 an hour to play guitar is ****
    haha nice man. go get that skrilla. I'm still trying to work out logistics but it does look more promising. If I have time, I'll stop by if you're around actual labor day.