Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Pm sent.
    Joe, was this for me? I never got the PM bro. Pls resend.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Resent. Seem the PM system gets a bit buggy from time to time.
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    What time is everyone getting to Jay's on Sunday?
  • Options
    I don't know about everyone else, but I'm probably going pretty early to help get the brisket going.
  • Options
    How about 11ish?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just confimed that my wife's event is at 12:30 and will go until about 3:00 so it looks like I won't be able to make it.

On a side note, if anyone is in the OC on Friday I will be at the Barn from 10:00am - 1:00pm on suggestion from my wife. Also will be there in the evening, probably 4:30ish or so.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Just confimed that my wife's event is at 12:30 and will go until about 3:00 so it looks like I won't be able to make it.

On a side note, if anyone is in the OC on Friday I will be at the Barn from 10:00am - 1:00pm on suggestion from my wife. Also will be there in the evening, probably 4:30ish or so.
    I may have a job out in Mission Viejo on Fri. I'll let you know as the day gets closer.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

I may have a job out in Mission Viejo on Fri. I'll let you know as the day gets closer.
    Sounds like a plan.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    Pm sent.
    Hey Daniel, did it come through?
  • Options
    Guys, Jason said it's cool if you want to come by early too.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    Pm sent.
    Yeah I got it. Sorry I didn't reply back. What time is early?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    Pm sent.
    Yeah I got it. Sorry I didn't reply back. What time is early?
    Well I'll put it this way...I'm probably gonna be there around 7-8-ish in the morning...so anytime after that is fair game.
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Yup... brisket takes a lonnnnnng time :)
  • Options
    TGO:
    Yeah, looking to start it early and eat it late. The food is gonna be ridiculous...we ought to invite the local homeless to eat, won't be so many leftovers that way.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    TGO:
    Yeah, looking to start it early and eat it late. The food is gonna be ridiculous...we ought to invite the local homeless to eat, won't be so many leftovers that way.
    I have smoked brisket before 6 hours of smoke and finished in the oven at 275... just smoking in smoker it has taken 12-14 hours. :)
  • Options
    I will probably be there early too :)
  • Options
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    TGO:
    I have smoked brisket before 6 hours of smoke and finished in the oven at 275... just smoking in smoker it has taken 12-14 hours. :)
    That about sums up my plan.
  • Options
    DoubleToroDoubleToro Posts: 58
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

Hey Tod, may make it down to Mission Viejo by Friday, so keep your cell handy bud. Jumba Rumba...
  • Options
    DoubleToro:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

Hey Tod, may make it down to Mission Viejo by Friday, so keep your cell handy bud.come on Jumba Rumba...
    Andre, no cell needed. I'll be there from 10:00 - 1:00 and then maybe back that evening after 4:00. Just come on down, you know the drill.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I totally thought this was a week later than it actually is. I could probably make it no problem. Can you pm me Jason's address as well, I thought I had it, but can't seem to find it.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    I totally thought this was a week later than it actually is. I could probably make it no problem. Can you pm me Jason's address as well, I thought I had it, but can't seem to find it.
    Calendars...what do they do again? Big Smile [:D] PM incoming Russ.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    They're so overrated. I guess I was mentally subtracting a week from my semester. Anyway, is there anything I can bring?
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    DoubleToro:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

Hey Tod, may make it down to Mission Viejo by Friday, so keep your cell handy bud.come on Jumba Rumba...
    Andre, no cell needed. I'll be there from 10:00 - 1:00 and then maybe back that evening after 4:00. Just come on down, you know the drill.
    Looks like a go for Fri Todd. I should be there between 11-11:30
  • Options
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    They're so overrated. I guess I was mentally subtracting a week from my semester. Anyway, is there anything I can bring?
    Can you do sodas yet again? And some basic hamburger buns to do sammichs.
  • Options
    DoubleToroDoubleToro Posts: 58
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    DoubleToro:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

Looks like a go for Fri Todd. I should be there between 11-11:30
    Tod, I have firmed up my appt in MV, so I can come by around 4-4.30 pm if you are there bro.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Will do.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Oh, its a pot luck? What can I bring Joe? Will do.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Will do.
    Cool deal. Gonna be some good eats.
  • Options
    I have no idea what just happen there //. Anything I can bring Joe?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Oh, its a pot luck? What can I bring Joe? Will do.
    How about chips and dip stuff.