Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    This Saturday is a lock for the micro brew herf in Temecula... I look forward to have a few fantastic micro brews and smoking some great cigars (and perhaps a pipe or two LOL) with anyone that can make it! PLUS don't forget the burritos!!!!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I might be able to swing this! The weekend is my last weekend as a free man before Drill Instructor School. I'm sure the wife and kids will want to spend the weekend with me before I leave Monday morning. BUT...I may be able to steal away for a cigar with ya! Maybe I'll get her to drop me off so I can have a couple brews!
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    jr_p951:
    I might be able to swing this! The weekend is my last weekend as a free man before Drill Instructor School. I'm sure the wife and kids will want to spend the weekend with me before I leave Monday morning. BUT...I may be able to steal away for a cigar with ya! Maybe I'll get her to drop me off so I can have a couple brews!
    Right on jr!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Last minute reminder that there is a herf on today.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weather is looking good for the Barn Herf and BBQ this Saturday............

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

It doesn't look like I'll be able to join you fellas. My wife and I are in the middle of closing Escrow on a new home. Hey Todd, I'm gonna be in the area this Fri around 2ish, I was gonna stop by the T.Barn maybe pick up a stick or two. I have something I'd like to drop off to ya if you have time. If not maybe I can drop it off to an employee there and you can get it on Sat? I'll PM you my # later tonight.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bandyt09:

.................im in bro! cant wait!!
  • Options
    baldsmoker70:
    bandyt09:

.................im in bro! cant wait!!
    Jason, brother, it'll be great to see you man. Glad to hear it.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Todd just wondering what time at the Barn is good to show up
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

It doesn't look like I'll be able to join you fellas. My wife and I are in the middle of closing Escrow on a new home. Hey Todd, I'm gonna be in the area this Fri around 2ish, I was gonna stop by the T.Barn maybe pick up a stick or two. I have something I'd like to drop off to ya if you have time. If not maybe I can drop it off to an employee there and you can get it on Sat? I'll PM you my # later tonight.
    Daniel, PM'd my number to you. Give me a text or call when you are in the areaand I'll see if I can stop by. Worse comes to worse, you can leave it at the Barn or ask them if they can put it in my locker.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

Daniel, PM'd my number to you. Give me a text or call when you are in the areaand I'll see if I can stop by. Worse comes to worse, you can leave it at the Barn or ask them if they can put it in my locker.
    Wait Todd your stepping out of your house? Don't you live in the back room?
  • Options
    Hey Tod, trying to make it down there as well bro!!! TGO cannot make it he told me.
  • Options
    Andre, would be great to see you. Sure wish Tim could make it, miss him man.
  • Options
    Should be a great herf. Hope you do make it Andre, I'll have those custom rolls tomorrow or Friday.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Probably too close to Easter for me.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    bandyt09:
    Andre, would be great to see you. Sure wish Tim could make it, miss him man.
    Yep, Yep, Can wait to herf with you guys again !
  • Options
    Hey, Tod, Joe, Adam, Looks like I will make it down after all, and will try to be early most likely. Tod, give me a call if you can, tried to reach you. Steve from Old Town wanted to go down as well. Joe, looking forward to it, got the dough. Adam, looking forward to seeing you too man. Let it be so!!
  • Options
    Sounds good Andre. We might see Phil there as well, I mentioned it to him, so we shall see.
  • Options
    Shaping up to be a good one.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Sounds good Andre. We might see Phil there as well, I mentioned it to him, so we shall see.
    It would be great to see Phil, it has been awhile.

By the way, tomorrow's herf will mark exactly 6 months since I have had a cigar. You know a call is going into the dentist office today to see if I can have one, just one..............
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    It would be great to see Phil, it has been awhile.

By the way, tomorrow's herf will mark exactly 6 months since I have had a cigar. You know a call is going into the dentist office today to see if I can have one, just one..............
    Crossing my fingers for you bro. I must ask though, what would you have?
  • Options
    Johnny-O of course, lol. Actually I will have to dig for something. Nothing to special as I really don't want to start any cravings as I will have to wait until October before another one.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Johnny-O of course, lol. Actually I will have to dig for something. Nothing to special as I really don't want to start any cravings as I will have to wait until October before another one.
    Well, I wish you the best my friend. P.S. Sent the PM to JO.......woohoo credit! Make Jeff/Adam smoke a Punisher tomorrow too, he missed out on our B&M raping spree yesterday.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    Well, I wish you the best my friend. P.S. Sent the PM to JO.......woohoo credit! Make Jeff/Adam smoke a Punisher tomorrow too, he missed out on our B&M raping spree yesterday.
    I just so happen top have a few Pvnishers, in tubes even, and I will put Jeff's name on one courtesy of "the Catfish".
  • Options
    Alright guys, steaks just went into a marinade bath and a dry rub is made.........

20 count is all polished up and on display, it will be open to all who are able to make it.

• Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    bandyt09:
    Alright guys, steaks just went into a marinade bath and a dry rub is made.........

20 count is all polished up and on display, it will be open to all who are able to make it.

Can't wait, spent all day at Disneyland with the family, I NEED TO HERF ! lol
  • Options
    bandyt09:

Nice!! Wooyaa!!
  • Options
    DoubleToro:
    bandyt09:

Nice!! Wooyaa!!
    Called Steve, left message to just call me and will guide him in, but thinking he may be a no show.
  • Options
    Herf'n SoCal style:

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Herf'n SoCal style:

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR