• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Correctamundo.
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Looks like I'll be there.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget to change your clocks brothers.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Pssh! My clocks change themselves lest they want a visit from the pimp hand. Wink [;)]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    How should I find you guys? Looking forward to meeting everyone.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    james40:
    How should I find you guys? Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Just look for the group of guys holding smoldering mailboxes
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Don't forget to change your clocks brothers.
    Eh, ignore this. I was a day ahead of myself.
  • Options
    Check out this site James, it has address info on it. http://www.oldetownesmokeshoppe.com/ If you nerd further assistance finding it, look for the huge clouds of smoke. If you want, you can pm for my cell number in case you have any trouble.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Check out this site James, it has address info on it. http://www.oldetownesmokeshoppe.com/ If you nerd further assistance finding it, look for the huge clouds of smoke. If you want, you can pm for my cell number in case you have any trouble.
    Do I owe anyone anything that will be at the herf? I want to get things out of the way. :S
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Tomorrow is looking likely.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    thanks Jozer. That should be enough. I'm running late today and expect to be up there between 1-2pm.
  • Options
    Holy *** theres a lot people here.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Holy *** theres a lot people here.
    DAMN IT!!!!!!! Thanks for kicking me while I am down Russ. I hope it is hotter than hell out there and you guys have to sit inside with Linda..............Really, I am really sorry I couln't make it and I hope you guys are having a great time.
  • Options
    If anyone knows how to get in touch with James40, pm please.
  • Options
    Herf today with the fellow SoCa BOTL was a blast. No better way to spend a beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon. It was great to finally meet some of you guys in person. The generosity that you brothers show is just beyond belief. This was my first, and hopefully won't be my last. Sorry for those who couldn't make it. I'm sure there will be many more Herfs in the future, and hopefully then I can meet more of you in person. I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me and making me feel welcome.
    (I hope none of you guys got run over by a Hot Rod on your way to your cars)
  • Options
    It was great meeting you Daniel, hopefully you can make it a regular thing.

James, glad to finally put a face with the name.

I think this is one of the better herfs we've had in a while, I had a blast.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Maybe I'll make it in time see some new faces next time and maybe stay more than an hour...
  • Options
    Good meeting everyone yesterday. It was a lot of fun - good people, good conversation, good smokes, and good views. Thanks for the ride to my car Double Toro.
  • Options
    It was a nice time, despite the crowds. Glad to finally meet James, and Daniel.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Sounds like I missed a good herf!! I wanted to go but the wife had me tied up. Today is more home repairs...blah. The only cigar I've had is at work. The home front has been busy with my departure date coming up fast!
  • Options
    jr_p951:
    Sounds like I missed a good herf!! I wanted to go but the wife had me tied up.
    I only wish this was my excuse for missing it. I know the summer months in Temecula are great to herf in so I am hoping I can get to smoke at least for one of them so I can make it out, however, the invitation is always open to herf at the Barn. Got smokes and rum in the locker there and anyone that shows up is always welcome to it. gain, sorry I missed this one but it sounds like Daniel and James are looking forward to the next one, wherever it may be.
  • Options
    Having your wife tie you up isn't a bad alternative. Of course, you're probably referring to honey do's. Sorry I missed you bro.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    jr_p951:
    Sounds like I missed a good herf!! I wanted to go but the wife had me tied up.
    I only wish this was my excuse for missing it. I know the summer months in Temecula are great to herf in so I am hoping I can get to smoke at least for one of them so I can make it out, however, the invitation is always open to herf at the Barn. Got smokes and rum in the locker there and anyone that shows up is always welcome to it. gain, sorry I missed this one but it sounds like Daniel and James are looking forward to the next one, wherever it may be.
    I'm down for going up there. It's quite a hike in te truck, not sure if I can meet up in temecula and carpool the rest of the way. If not, I will just suck it up and drive up there.
  • Options
    James and Daniel, nice meeting you guys. Regulars, Joe, Leaonard, Jason, Tim, Russ, and Phil thanks for coming down as well. Special thanks to Tim TGO for getting me down there too and the guidance over the phone thru the mob traffic. Too bad Tod was absent. Todd, hang in there and be strong. Great overall Herf! Woke up today at noon, with the time forward. Btw, James dropped a huge bomb on me of a fist full of 7 Sticks after giving him a short lift to his truck. So Retaliation is at hand. Dude, you were too generous, they were all really nice sticks too. James, check your email.
  • Options
    DoubleToro:
    James and Daniel, nice meeting you guys. Regulars, Joe, Leaonard, Jason, Tim, Russ, and Phil thanks for coming down as well. Special thanks to Tim TGO for getting me down there too and the guidance over the phone thru the mob traffic. Too bad Tod was absent. Todd, hang in there and be strong. Great overall Herf! Woke up today at noon, with the time forward. Btw, James dropped a huge bomb on me of a fist full of 7 Sticks after giving him a short lift to his truck. So Retaliation is at hand. Dude, you were too generous, they were all really nice sticks too. James, check your email.
    my wife gets mad because like any married man, I've finely honed and perfected how to tune her out. However, my ears pricked when you said you were low on sticks. Wasn't leaving that car without a thank you for the ride.

I consider us even so no retaliation needed sir.
  • Options
    james40:
    DoubleToro:
    my wife gets mad because like any married man, I've finely honed and perfected how to tune her out. However, my ears pricked when you said you were low on sticks. Wasn't leaving that car without a thank you for the ride.

You will be retaliated on sooner then later. I will enjoy one of the sticks you gave me tonight for a late night smoke. Still waiting for your email, so we can talk shop about work sometimes.
  • Options
    DoubleToro:
    james40:
    DoubleToro:

You will be retaliated on sooner then later. I will enjoy one of the sticks you gave me tonight for a late night smoke. Still waiting for your email, so we can talk shop about work sometimes.
    no email yet.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Hey guys,

Just found out I'll be down again in So Cal on Saturday April 7th. Hoping maybe some of you guys will be getting together that day . I haven't been down in awhile and I'd love to come herf with the my friends from the longest running herf in America :)
  • Options
    brotheradam:
    Hey guys,

Just found out I'll be down again in So Cal on Saturday April 7th. Hoping maybe some of you guys will be getting together that day . I haven't been down in awhile and I'd love to come herf with the my friends from the longest running herf in America :)
    Jeff, the Barn's lounge its open to you brother just let new know.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    bandyt09:
    brotheradam:
    Hey guys,

Jeff, the Barn's lounge its open to you brother just let new know.
    Right on Todd, hopefully we can all get together. You still not smoking ?