Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I have a work related BBQ that day. Not sure the times yet so I can't say. Like always, I'll try like heck to make it.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Damn Damn. No go on that day for me guys. sorry
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I gotta make a trip out to the left coast sometime
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    james40:
    j0z3r:
    Why don't we shoot for another herf pretty soon? Any objections to next Saturday in Temecula? March 3rd I think it is.
    I can make that and would like to stop by if that's cool.
    James, what does the 10th look like for you?
  • Options
    Not sure If I can make it that day till late. I will be spraying weeds on the property and wait to when done to give rig back to gardner. Unless it is a all nighter with Linda there........yikes.!!
  • Options
    Will do! Give a shot sometime. thanks.
  • Options
    I just came to a realization....this will be my last herf for a few months!! April 2nd, I'll be checking into DI School. Well d@mn. I better do something to get my fix that'll last a while! Cigars will be put on hold very soon!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    j0z3r:
    james40:
    j0z3r:
    Why don't we shoot for another herf pretty soon? Any objections to next Saturday in Temecula? March 3rd I think it is.
    I can make that and would like to stop by if that's cool.
    James, what does the 10th look like for you?
    10th works out great. The 3rd is out for me now.
  • Options
    In that case, why don't we change to the 10th? Will that work out for you guys?
  • Options
    10th works.
  • Options
    jr_p951:
    10th works.
    +1
  • Options
    10th works better for me.
  • Options
    Bump for the 10th.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    So is the 10th gonna happen??
  • Options
    It's as good as done, all we have to do now is show up.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Joe it is, then it's on like Donkey Kong.......Jesus, no Arrogant Basterd for you on Friday.............
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    What did you expect Todd? Good advice on the herfador.
    Joe, all I saw was RASS, haven't had one and j0z3r.................I saw the puzzle pieces go together.

As far as the Herf-a-Dor goes, if you guys are going to make a fellow SoCal BOTL cry, I want to be there so I thought I would try to give him a heads up, besides Joe, who believes me anyway..........What the h3ll do I know about this cigar thing anyway, all I got is a little 20 count.

Whoa whoa whoa! What's all this talk about, making a fellow SoCal BOTL cry? The key words there are "fellow SoCa BOTL" c'mon guys.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Joe, all I saw was RASS, haven't had one and j0z3r.................I saw the puzzle pieces go together.

As far as the Herf-a-Dor goes, if you guys are going to make a fellow SoCal BOTL cry, I want to be there so I thought I would try to give him a heads up, besides Joe, who believes me anyway..........What the h3ll do I know about this cigar thing anyway, all I got is a little 20 count.

Whoa whoa whoa! What's all this talk about, making a fellow SoCal BOTL cry? The key words there are "fellow SoCa BOTL" c'mon guys.
    Oops, did I type that out loud?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

All Todd there, I'm no **** who wants to see a grown man cry. I might enjoy a little whimper here and there...
  • Options
    Do we have an idea of a head count yet? I'm curious to know how many cigars to bring.

I would like to bring my friend Jorge - JR and Asianbiker have met him but just want make sure non forum members were cool to bring to the herf.
  • Options
    Of course you can bring a friend James, pretty much anyone is welcome.
  • Options
    james40:
    Do we have an idea of a head count yet? I'm curious to know how many cigars to bring.

I would like to bring my friend Jorge - JR and Asianbiker have met him but just want make sure non forum members were cool to bring to the herf.
    James, it is a Herf of and for cigar smokers, not Cigar.com members. Once again, the more the merrier.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    james40:

James, it is a Herf of and for cigar smokers, not Cigar.com members. Once again, the more the merrier.
    Right on fellas. Just trying to do things right since it's my first time up there.

Is there a time when this starts?
  • Options
    Noonish, or whenever you roll in.
  • Options
    Suwheet. I love nooners. :-)
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm gonna try, this schedule is kicking my ass though.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    I'm gonna try, this schedule is kicking my ass though.

ditto on all the above!

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    tacos or burritos? what was it?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    tacos or burritos? what was it?
    Both.
  • Options
    Just to verify, March 10 Herf is at that cigar shop in Old Town Temecula (where they sell the "Cheap ***" sticks), around 11-noonish right?