Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm there...wherever the herf happens to be, I'm there. It'll be good to hang out again Jeff.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    j0z3r:
    I'm there...wherever the herf happens to be, I'm there. It'll be good to hang out again Jeff.
    Cool Joe, can't wait to hang.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I'm down for the next one, I should be a few paychecks from my new job so I should be ready to herf wherever it is
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    brotheradam:
    Hey guys,

Just found out I'll be down again in So Cal on Saturday April 7th. Hoping maybe some of you guys will be getting together that day . I haven't been down in awhile and I'd love to come herf with the my friends from the longest running herf in America :)
    Jeff, the Barn's lounge its open to you brother just let new know.
    Hey Tod, old pal old friend.....lol Hey Adam, Jason and I may want to HANG out too.!! Hope you can squeeze us in.......hehe.
  • Options
    DoubleToro:
    bandyt09:
    brotheradam:
    Hey guys,

Just found out I'll be down again in So Cal on Saturday April 7th. Hoping maybe some of you guys will be getting together that day . I haven't been down in awhile and I'd love to come herf with the my friends from the longest running herf in America :)
    Jeff, the Barn's lounge its open to you brother just let new know.
    Hey Tod, old pal old friend.....lol Hey Adam, Jason and I may want to HANG out too.!! Hope you can squeeze us in.......hehe.
    Hell yeah,I'd love to see you guys too.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Adam, Vinny and I had a nice herf tonight...once we get the BBQ rolling you SoCal boys will smell it from up here! Definately a relaxing night after a rough day at the office.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Just got two more brothers down for the central cali herf!
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Adam, Vinny and I had a nice herf tonight...once we get the BBQ rolling you SoCal boys will smell it from up here! Definately a relaxing night after a rough day at the office.
    Great to meet Dustin and have Vinny back home.
  • Options
    Having a mini herf with Jason and Andre. Got a smoker going with some chicken and ribs.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    Having a mini herf with Jason and Andre. Got a smoker going with some chicken and ribs.

Dang Joe !!! I think I can smell that out here on the east coast ... ribs look awsome !
  • Options
    It was damn good Gene. I'm halfway to a food coma now.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    catfishbluezz:
    Much agreed bros, had a killer time! Next time well fire up the BBQ and show the SoCal guys how it done :)
  • Options
    j0z3r:

Good times for sure. Jason and Danny were up from 7am to midnight for us! I got home at 2am and got up somewhere around noon. Smoked out and stuffed. The boneless ribs were my fav. And this was the first time they smoked, so it was a great success and Danny of course was entertaining all day and night.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    brotheradam:
    catfishbluezz:
    Much agreed bros, had a killer time! Next time well fire up the BBQ and show the SoCal guys how it done :)
    Yo Vinny, you need any tips on how it's done before you try and show us up, you just let me know. Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    So just floating this out as a possible herf... Anyone interested in a herf on 03/31 (Sat after this Sat) in Temecula with a focus on bringing and sharing micro brews (in addition to cigars)? Last herf I brought a cooler full of beer but could not get any of them close to our herf spot due to the massive old car crowds and the security LOL... but I thought perhaps it was a good idea, just bad timing... anyone interested in showing up on the 31st and sharing micro brews (or just herfing no worries) ... I still have a cooler full of brews... hell cigars and beers...I say what the hell! What say you?
  • Options
    Work and weather permitting, I'm there...try and keep me away.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    TGO:
    So just floating this out as a possible herf... Anyone interested in a herf on 03/31 (Sat after this Sat) in Temecula with a focus on bringing and sharing micro brews (in addition to cigars)? Last herf I brought a cooler full of beer but could not get any of them close to our herf spot due to the massive old car crowds and the security LOL... but I thought perhaps it was a good idea, just bad timing... anyone interested in showing up on the 31st and sharing micro brews (or just herfing no worries) ... I still have a cooler full of brews... hell cigars and beers...I say what the hell! What say you?
    I will be out of town but I consume more microbrews than water so I would be interested in doing this at the next Temecula herf.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'll try. I'll know a little better the closer we get to the actual date.
  • Options
    Cool, depending on the weather we may need to adjust the date anyway... we can ck out the foorecast mid week and play it by ear.
  • Options
    james40:
    TGO:
    I will be out of town but I consume more microbrews than water so I would be interested in doing this at the next Temecula herf.
    ~~~ Hey James, I think this will be a really hot summer, should give us lot's of opportunity!!
  • Options
    TGO:
    Cool, depending on the weather we may need to adjust the date anyway... we can ck out the foorecast mid week and play it by ear.

I'm going to try to make it even if I'm a few hours late. Missed the last one and I haven't had enough mean glares this month. Going to miss my quota.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    TGO:
    james40:
    TGO:
    ~~~ Hey James, I think this will be a really hot summer, should give us lot's of opportunity!!
    Sounds good, just reading this makes me want to crack open a stout. I can't wait to hit the next herf.
  • Options
    Oh boy, micro brew and stogies, how can anyone say no
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, I just check in with Jeff (Brotheradam) and he will be in town on April 7th for a herf at the Barn. Come early stay late....................Who's in????????
  • Options
    April 7th, I'm in
  • Options
    big chunks:
    April 7th, I'm in
    Alright Jesus, no Arrogant Basterd for you starting April 1.....................
  • Options
    Ill be on restriction, lol
  • Options
    I love that I have dual citizenship between So Cal & Central Cal herfing brothers :)
  • Options
    If the weather is nice we can do a mid herf BBQ if you all are interested. Beer and rum tasings included.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    If the weather is nice we can do a mid herf BBQ if you all are interested. Beer and rum tasings included.
    I'm in for whatever you guys are up for !