Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    brotheradam:
    Smokindaddy:
    Reading some of the posts here makes me miss home. I grew up and spent 28 years of my life in So. Cal, more so Huntington Beach and Anaheim. I stll have some family spread throught the Inland Empire. I've lived in Central CA for almost five years now and although I've made my new home here, I'll always miss where I grew up. I try to visit as much as I can.

Anyone ever buy sticks from Mike of Paradise Cigars, the vendor at the O.C. Market Place swapmeet? That is one of the guys that really got me started in this wonderful world. I got some of the best CC's from that guy LOL
    PM Jason
    PM sent back
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    brotheradam:
    Smokindaddy:
    Reading some of the posts here makes me miss home. I grew up and spent 28 years of my life in So. Cal, more so Huntington Beach and Anaheim. I stll have some family spread throught the Inland Empire. I've lived in Central CA for almost five years now and although I've made my new home here, I'll always miss where I grew up. I try to visit as much as I can.

Anyone ever buy sticks from Mike of Paradise Cigars, the vendor at the O.C. Market Place swapmeet? That is one of the guys that really got me started in this wonderful world. I got some of the best CC's from that guy LOL
    PM Jason
    PM sent back
    I was wondering where you've been Jeff! We need to meet up again soon brother, Jason has joined in the local fun
  • Options
    leonard:
    DoubleToro:
    j0z3r:
    I keep coming back when I am hungry to salivate and have memories of all that meat, sausage and rum. Bump bump
    Ha Ha, Andre you dreaming about sausage again!!! LOL
    I got your sausage right here buddy!!lol..........you a hole.........lol When we going to see your ugly puzz anyway?
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    brotheradam:
    Smokindaddy:

PM Jason
    PM sent back
    I was wondering where you've been Jeff! We need to meet up again soon brother, Jason has joined in the local fun
    Sorry Dustin, been working and going to either my son's baseball practice or games. Love to herf again soon.
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    DoubleToro:
    leonard:
    DoubleToro:
    j0z3r:
    I keep coming back when I am hungry to salivate and have memories of all that meat, sausage and rum. Bump bump
    I got your sausage right here buddy!!lol..........you a hole.........lol When we going to see your ugly puzz anyway?
    Andre, you going to your Hemet house this weekend?
  • Options
    leonard:
    DoubleToro:
    leonard:
    DoubleToro:
    j0z3r:
    Yeah, will be available late afternoon on Saturday. Call me. Will tell you what is going on.
  • Options
    DoubleToro:
    leonard:
    DoubleToro:
    leonard:
    DoubleToro:
    j0z3r:

I keep coming back when I am hungry to salivate and have memories of all that meat, sausage and rum.
    Bump bump
    ......goat cheese sausage mmmmmmm.........

I got your sausage right here buddy!!lol..........you a hole.........lol
    When we going to see your ugly puzz anyway?

Yeah, will be available late afternoon on Saturday. Call me. Will tell you what is going on.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    This thread has been quiet lately. But fear not, we have an update. The next herf will be held at Jason's house on Memorial Day weekend, Sunday 5/27. Bring your appetites, as there will be lots and lots of good bbq and I would imagine some drinks flowing as well.

Reply here if you guys think you can attend. Directions can be handled as well for anyone who hasn't been there before.
  • Options
    DoubleToroDoubleToro Posts: 58
    j0z3r:
    This thread has been quiet lately. But fear not, we have an update. The next herf will be held at Jason's house on Memorial Day weekend, Sunday 5/27. Bring your appetites, as there will be lots and lots of good bbq and I would imagine some drinks flowing as well.

Reply here if you guys think you can attend. Directions can be handled as well for anyone who hasn't been there before.
    That is what I want to hear you say, you know what I mean. I am telling you that is what I want to hear, you know that is what I want to hear. LOL
  • Options
    You'll be happy to hear that I've got a new drink to mix for the herf.
  • Options
    Im there! Is it speedo optional?
  • Options
    leonard:
    Im there! Is is speedo optional?
    If by optional you mean mandatory, then yes.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    leonard:
    I don't know what is worse, Leonard with or without the speed-o...........
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Should I bring my homemade BBQ beans?
  • Options
    TGO:
    Should I bring my homemade BBQ beans?
    That sounds good. Bring a friend too...there is gonna be way too much food for the regular crew.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    where is this at?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    where is this at?
    Menifee.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    lcpleel:
    where is this at?
    Menifee.
    just trying to see if i could make it as I still owe you some things. :O
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    j0z3r:
    lcpleel:
    where is this at?
    Menifee.
    just trying to see if i could make it as I still owe you some things. :O
    I can't imagine what you could possibly owe me at this point...but I do have those MBII you asked me to hold for you. I'll pm you the address.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    leonard:
    I don't know what is worse, Leonard with or without the speed-o...........
    Todd, bring a side of eye bleach cuz its on!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    It's too close to finals week for me to be able to make it, but I can probably make the next one.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    It's too close to finals week for me to be able to make it, but I can probably make the next one.
    Bummer. Good luck on finals. I'm sure we'll do at least one more bbq herf this summer.
  • Options
    I will bring some home made potato salad and coleslaw.
  • Options
    Bump for Sunday after next.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Why you trying to confuse us simple minded people..........
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    I'm trying to confuse your simple-minded ass into coming. Smile [:)]
  • Options
    DoubleToroDoubleToro Posts: 58
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    I'm trying to confuse your simple-minded ass into coming. Smile [:)]
    Get your simple minded, one tooth, hillbilly rum soaked ass over to Jason's man!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet. I got the green light guys. Gotta bail at 3 though. Joe, invitation accepted. Pls Pm me the addy/time. thanks.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Pm sent.
  • Options
    Bump for Sunday.