California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    Alright guys, it's that time again. Jason (baldsmoker70) has offered to host this summer blowout at his house, Saturday September 1st sun up til sun down boys. Let's get it going now.

Who's in:

1)Bandyt09
    2)danielzreyes
    3)j0z3r
    4)snoobie
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    Are you going to do another brisket?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You thought I was kidding when I said I had a "Red" stick for you didn't you???
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is it??
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    daniel that looks disgusting. seriously. it's like smoking coagulated rolled up blood or somethin. does it taste good though?
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    He found it in the women's restroom and put a band around it just for you.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    He found it in the women's restroom and put a band around it just for you.
    I do think Cuban girls are hot. aye papi. bring it to the herf rey rey. I must smell this
  • Options
    0patience:
    What is it??
    I have no effin clue dude lol. Juju, I don't have the ballz to smoke it. Good luck.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    0patience:
    What is it??
    I have no effin clue dude lol. Juju, I don't have the ballz to smoke it. Good luck.
    ok I'm scared now. I don't want it.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Looks like we're doing a brisket guys.
  • Options
    yes!! fortune cookies for all brothers!!!
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    I will bring BBQ beans :)
  • Options
    TGO:
    I will bring BBQ beans :)
    i've never met you but I'll be there! my name is jiunn like the month
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    0patience:
    What is it??
    Its good Ive had one..seriously,,
    http://lovocigars.com/
  • Options
    Right on Jiunn, looking forward to it!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timmy baby, I miss you man, I'll be counting down the days un til the 1st. Well, that is, if I could count.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Timmy baby, I miss you man, I'll be counting down the days un til the 1st. Well, that is, if I could count.
    Been too long fo shure! Herfs are a general reprieve from the day to day grind of the mundane!
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    I'm in. On a different note, did you guys get the email from olde town? Looks like our friend Linda has passed.
  • Options
    leonard:
    I'm in. On a different note, did you guys get the email from olde town? Looks like our friend Linda has passed.
    I was sad to see that... RIP Linda!
  • Options
    TGO:
    leonard:
    I was sad to see that... RIP Linda!
    oh wow. R.I.P Linda.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Estella Cubana Rosado used to make a red cigar like that.
    It seems that the wrapper is boiled? and cured in wine and it causes it to turn red.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    bump

Alright guys, it's that time again. Jason (baldsmoker70) has offered to host this summer blowout at his house, Saturday September 1st sun up til sun down boys. Let's get it going now.

Who's in:

1)Bandyt09
    2)danielzreyes
    3)j0z3r
    4)snoobie
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    bump

Who's in:

1)Bandyt09
    2)danielzreyes
    3)j0z3r
    4)snoobie
    5)TGO
    6)leonard
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
  • Options
    Looks like it'll be a great sized turnout! I'll contribute via at least bringing a bottle of rum.
  • Options
    jliu:
    Looks like it'll be a great sized turnout! I'll contribute via at least bringing a bottle of rum.
    We take our rum serious Jiunn, don't be bringing any rotgut. Wink [;)]
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    oh. I bought a Zaya 12 year old. Is that considered too cheap? I don't really know my rums at all. It just seems like a good chunk of you guys enjoy rum. I don't mind at all picking up something nicer. for sure don't wanna displease the fellow herfers haha
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    oh. I bought a Zaya 12 year old. Is that considered too cheap? I don't really know my rums at all. It just seems like a good chunk of you guys enjoy rum. I don't mind at all picking up something nicer. for sure don't wanna displease the fellow herfers haha
    Zaya is good.
  • Options
    jliu:
    It's gonna take a lot more than rum to pair with your tampon smoke.
  • Options
    Russ - cool. at least one person will like the zaya haha. if no one else likes it, go nuts on that dude.

rey rey - i don't want it. fear has gotten to me on that nastoness. btw - I just herfed with James yesterday. he said he's herfed with you before. he said I was the smallest chinese midget he's ever seen.
  • Options
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    It's not about price my friend, but quality. Zaya is an excellent choice.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    It's not about price my friend, but quality. Zaya is an excellent choice.
    haha yea. I agree. ok cool, got something that folks will like.

If any of you guys want something from the bay area let me know (especially SF or east bay). I'll try to carve out some time from work and grab it for ya'll.