Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    danielzreyes:
    This Sunday?
    yes sir. You better show up Daniel.
    are we bringing hats?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Anything you're looking to try?
  • Options
    james40:
    Anything you're looking to try?
    hmmm
  • Options
    I can swing by bad have a smoke. I should be there at 11. James, pm me your cell
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    wait til you guys see the way daniel looks. you guys are gonna be like whooaaaa deeeeewd. totally deeeewd. cowabunga purple ninja turtle deeeeeeeeewd.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm going to try and come by as well. Don't know if I can stay the whole day though.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    I can swing by bad have a smoke. I should be there at 11. James, pm me your cell
    done.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    wait til you guys see the way daniel looks. you guys are gonna be like whooaaaa deeeeewd. totally deeeewd. cowabunga purple ninja turtle deeeeeeeeewd.
    lmao!!!! make sure he brings the lumpia's!!! go Daniel go
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    lmao!!!! make sure he brings the lumpia's!!! go Daniel go
    It's too cold to be all DEEWDED out. It's gonna be more Slick n Kewwwlll Daniel.
  • Options
    Sorry I missed it today guys. Went to church and then took my wife and daughter to the San Marcos Brewery and Grill.
  • Options
    You missed out dude. And it's probably still going strong. Good meeting you Dr. Pepper and thanks again for a great herf. Happy New Year.
  • Options
    james40:
    You missed out dude. And it's probably still going strong. Good meeting you Dr. Pepper and thanks again for a great herf. Happy New Year.
    +1 Had a blast. Till the next one fellas.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it is last minute but it looks like Joe and I will be at the Barn this Saturday 12/21. If anyone is in the area or is looking for something to do to get out of shopping please stop on by.
  • Options
    Hey people. A herf is scheduled for Saturday 3/1 at Olde Towne Smoke Shoppe in Temecula. It opens at 10:00 and I'll be there around 10:30. I ain't leaving til they throw us out. Come on out and burn a cigar or two or four or six.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Hey people. A herf is scheduled for Saturday 3/1 at Olde Towne Smoke Shoppe in Temecula. It opens at 10:00 and I'll be there around 10:30. I ain't leaving til they throw us out. Come on out and burn a cigar or two or four or six.

Awww, man. I'd sure be there if I could. I owe ya one, Todd. But, like they say, timing is everything.... Dont count me out yet, though...... One of these days I might surprise ya....
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    bandyt09:

Awww, man. I'd sure be there if I could. I owe ya one, Todd. But, like they say, timing is everything.... Dont count me out yet, though...... One of these days I might surprise ya....
    Marty, that would be epic. In fact, if you ever make it don't even worry about bringing cigars as they are on me. However, you MUST bring your lasagna.....................................Oh yeah, and maybe a little something for everyone else :):):)
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    jlmarta:
    bandyt09:

Marty, that would be epic. In fact, if you ever make it don't even worry about bringing cigars as they are on me. However, you MUST bring your lasagna.....................................Oh yeah, and maybe a little something for everyone else :):):)

This is going on my bucket list --- count on that. I'm still looking down at the grass, not up at the roots.

How many attendees would you guess I'd have to feed??
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    bandyt09:
    jlmarta:
    bandyt09:

This is going on my bucket list --- count on that. I'm still looking down at the grass, not up at the roots.

If they heard you were coming out, I would say about an even dozen. It would be a party for sure.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    jlmarta:
    bandyt09:
    jlmarta:
    bandyt09:

If they heard you were coming out, I would say about an even dozen. It would be a party for sure.

Whoo, Doagies. A dozen, huh? That means I'd have to double an already doubled recipe. Hmmmm. That's a toughie - 'cause I'd have to be doing it in the kitchen of my travel trailer which has a very small oven. I dunno, Bro. I mean, eight of us consumed a 20-serving pan of lasagna at Mike Tuccelli's Herf. I'd have to give it some thought. Definitely couldn't do it by 3/1, though.... Got other commitments already.....
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    I'll be there right at 10 Todd
  • Options
    I'm actually going down to socal this weekend but it's for other reasons. horrible timing!
  • Options
    jliu:
    I'm actually going down to socal this weekend but it's for other reasons. horrible timing!
    where?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    where?
    heading to my buddy's place in san clemente
  • Options
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    where?
    Stop by and smoke a delicious Cohiba with me.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    where?
    I shall try dude. It's one of those bring the girl to meet a good friends girl couply weekends. dangit.. I'll be so freakin close
  • Options
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    where?
    I shall try dude. It's one of those bring the girl to meet a good friends girl couply weekends. dangit.. I'll be so freakin close
    I was just kidding. Do I look like the type that smokes Cohibas? Plus I don't want you poopin in my toilet.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    where?
    I was just kidding. Do I look like the type that smokes Cohibas? Plus I don't want you poopin in my toilet.
    i hate you
  • Options
    Due to the pending inclement weather and the fact that I am made of sugar and spice and everything nice, the SoCal herf for Saturday has been moved to Jason's house. If you need an addy for it, just let me know. Joe is going to be smoking a pork butt and I'll make the Blue Cheese Cranberry Slaw so show up hungry. From the texts and messages received this is shaping up to be a nice sized herf.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Due to the pending inclement weather and the fact that I am made of sugar and spice and everything nice, the SoCal herf for Saturday has been moved to Jason's house. If you need an addy for it, just let me know. Joe is going to be smoking a pork butt and I'll make the Blue Cheese Cranberry Slaw so show up hungry. From the texts and messages received this is shaping up to be a nice sized herf.
    was there a time given?
  • Options
    Sounds good and I assume the same start time of 10am? I might be heading up with a couple of buds who will be new to the Socal herfs. You can think of them as my human hats. j/k. What should I bring? Is Joe making Mojito's??