Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had a good mini herf with ENFIDEL today, always great to meet a forum Bork and share some cigars and conversation. And of course the shrimp burrito will have him coming back for sure. Glad you were able to make it out, I'm sure we would be happy to have you whenever you make it out this way again.
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Yup another great herf yesterday and really great to meet ENFIDL... really cool Cat! Here is the only picture that was cleared for public transmission... it appears his security clearance at B.O.R.K. is pretty stringent and no PII (Personally Identifiable Information) is allowed to be distributed on public media (the two nice gentlemen with the ear pieces made sure I erased the other photos... but they let me keep this one). Leonard on the far left, then Joe, then ENFIDL (face obscured by smoke) then one of the locals... Good times! image
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Sorry I missed it. Sounds like you guys had a good time. They get a new table in there?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    BIG thanks to Tim, Joe and Leonard! It was awesome meeting and herfing with you guys! You'd be hard pressed to find a better group of borks to herf with! A bunch of cool guys who are extremely generous! The shrimp burrito is insane! I can't get it out of my mind...lol Tim I cleared it through potus for you to post the second pic...haha thanks again guys, it was a pleasure!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    leonard:
    j0z3r:
    So is everyone still down with a herf at Old Town on 9/11?
    Im there.
    I should be as well.

I have it on the schedule, hopefully I won't have any issues this month....
    Hey guys I was sooo looking forward to this herf but I do not know if I will make it this Sat. My friends wife had to leave town because her mother passed away. I am not sure if he will be on daddy day care or what the story is. I will have a better idea when I get there tomo morning. Joe I will give you a text or call and let you know if I will make it on Sat. I hope things workout so I can be there. If not the next time I am in town I will make sure to stop in and see you BORKs again.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    So you can't take photo's in there? that seems lame.. well at least you all had a good time.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    leonard:
    j0z3r:
    So is everyone still down with a herf at Old Town on 9/11?
    Im there.
    I should be as well.

I have it on the schedule, hopefully I won't have any issues this month....
    Hey guys I was sooo looking forward to this herf but I do not know if I will make it this Sat. My friends wife had to leave town because her mother passed away. I am not sure if he will be on daddy day care or what the story is. I will have a better idea when I get there tomo morning. Joe I will give you a text or call and let you know if I will make it on Sat. I hope things workout so I can be there. If not the next time I am in town I will make sure to stop in and see you BORKs again.
    bummer Tony, I was really looking forward to you herfing with us, hope it works out. Please pass along my condolences, that's rough.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    BIG thanks to Tim, Joe and Leonard! It was awesome meeting and herfing with you guys! You'd be hard pressed to find a better group of borks to herf with! A bunch of cool guys who are extremely generous! The shrimp burrito is insane! I can't get it out of my mind...lol Tim I cleared it through potus for you to post the second pic...haha thanks again guys, it was a pleasure!
    ~~~ There you go Brother... those black suit Cats do not know the technology I got (double/triple file redundency LOL)... image
  • Options
    I'm so ready for a burrito and a cigar.
  • Options
    Supposed to be some nice weather tomorrow, can't wait for the herf. Do you guys think I should bring mojito fixins?
  • Options
    Haha.

Wait, are you serious?

• Options
    j0z3r:
    Supposed to be some nice weather tomorrow, can't wait for the herf. Do you guys think I should bring mojito fixins?
    Hell ya!!!!!
  • Options
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    Hell ya!!!!!
    Can you bring cups then Tim? Also, anyone got a rum suggestion. I was thinking about just getting a large bottle of Cruzan Estate light rum as it's inexpensive and supposed to make a nice mojito. I'm open to suggestions, but if none are forthcoming then that will be the poison of choice.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be bringing some Zaya and maybe some Ron Zacapa for sippin'.

Packing up the Herf-a-dor right now.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    Hell ya!!!!!
    Can you bring cups then Tim? Also, anyone got a rum suggestion. I was thinking about just getting a large bottle of Cruzan Estate light rum as it's inexpensive and supposed to make a nice mojito. I'm open to suggestions, but if none are forthcoming then that will be the poison of choice.
    Cruzan is an excellent choice.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    Hell ya!!!!!
    Cruzan is an excellent choice.
    Good to know, thanks for the input. I'm still very new to rums of any discernible quality, so I've just been trying out different brands to get a feel for the lay of the land, so far my choices have garnered positive results though, so I must be doing something right. Smile [:)]
  • Options
    Cups hare handled :)
  • Options
    Fantastic, just finished cutting up some limes and boy are they juicy, love those Cardenas limes, so so much better than the ones I get from Staters.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    You guys have a good time now.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    Boy did we. Perfect weather, great food, good cigars and great company. One year down, looking forward to the second one.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Boy did we. Perfect weather, great food, good cigars and great company. One year down, looking forward to the second one.
    It was fantastic. Good company, good food, and good cigars. What a great day. I'll put up the pics I have tomorrow.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    phobicsquirrel:
    It was fantastic. Good company, good food, and good cigars. What a great day. I'll put up the pics I have tomorrow.
    Wish I could have been there brothers! Glad to hear you guys had a great time and sorry I couldn't stick around a few extra days!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Wish I could have been there brothers! Glad to hear you guys had a great time and sorry I couldn't stick around a few extra days!
    If you find yourself out this way again, see if you can't include a Saturday, I'm sure all the guys would assemble and herf.
  • Options
    It's about time for our monthly herf. What do you guys think about either the 16th or 23rd?
  • Options
    Either the 16th or 23rd works for me!!!!!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    It's about time for our monthly herf. What do you guys think about either the 16th or 23rd?
    My wife is out of town on the 16th so the 23rd would work for me.
  • Options
    Sweet, let's call it the 23rd then.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    What's the location?
  • Options
    It's in Temecula.
  • Options
    j0z3r: