Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Right on Tim, looking forward to Saturday.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Don't know who else is coming to the LFD event tonight, but I'm looking to get there around 3:30-4.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Don't know who else is coming to the LFD event tonight, but I'm looking to get there around 3:30-4.
    I can't make the event tonight, and tomorrow is looking doubtful. Going to try though.
  • Options
    Thanks for another great herf today guys and thanks for always making me feel welcome. Can't wait to do it again soon. And Tim, thanks for the smooth liquid refreshment.
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Great herf today. Jeff, glad you could make it down.
  • Options
    Can't wait for the next one, next time I'm down.
  • Options
    DoubleToroDoubleToro Posts: 58
    Leonard - Check your email for dry run herf site evaluation this Saturday at my house. Laters
  • Options
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    I can't make the event tonight, and tomorrow is looking doubtful. Going to try though.

Russ, sorry you could not make it, good herf as usual. Tim brought some liquid Agave, very smooth, my mouth got numb...lol
    Hey, that RP Signature was outstanding. You have good taste, definitely on my radar when they are on the cheap. Trying to set up herf on my acre and half in rural hemet soon, so will keep you posted. Laters.
  • Options
    Didnt get the PM. Andre, check your pm for my email.
  • Options
    DoubleToro:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:

Russ, sorry you could not make it, good herf as usual. Tim brought some liquid Agave, very smooth, my mouth got numb...lol
    Hey, that RP Signature was outstanding. You have good taste, definitely on my radar when they are on the cheap. Trying to set up herf on my acre and half in rural hemet soon, so will keep you posted. Laters.
    Glad to hear you enjoyed it Andre. It's one of my favorite connecticuts.
  • Options
    OK, gang......Leonard has surveyed my site for the herf, my property. We are going to do a herf BBQ, and we would like Joezr to be the cordinator since he is such a good one on the banner here. Joe, Leonard and Kelly, Tino, Tim, Jason, Adam, Russ. Date is stil flexible, we want to accomodate Tim and his job. So that Sunday July 25th, or July 31 Saturday. Which ever works,

Leonard has already volunteered to bring Extra chairs, small table, bbq. Tim says he can bring the meat. Joe, take it from here. I think Leonard is trying to get you to come by and smoke a cigar at my place to finalize things. I am out there every Saturday, so please try and come by with Leonard.

Ok, Leonard, posted now, official...Tight Ashes to you guys. Bring your friends as well, lots of room. We will need still Ice, soda, diet soda, beverage of your choice, some paper plates and utensils plastic, big styrofoam cups, and lots of ashtrays, that should do it.

Andre
  • Options
    Sounds good Andre. I'll send out some PMs and try to keep this current so everyone still knows what's going on. We can try and designate who will bring what as far as supplies are concerned, and maybe everyone can bring a food item of some sort.

So when the rest of you guys see this, maybe you can shoot me a pm and let me know if you can make it and what you'd be able to bring, or just post back in this thread. Let's get this thing going. :)
  • Options
    Have we decided on the date yet?
  • Options
    Need some feedback on what date is going to work for those that show up. I'm good with either date.
  • Options
    I would prefer a Sat. but can do either.
  • Options
    RippRipp Posts: 125
    Where is the North Cal Herf at? Come on guys we gotta get something going!
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Need some feedback on what date is going to work for those that show up. I'm good with either date.
    ~~~ I'm in just the work situation is not clear at the moment... having said that the later date looks more promising for me but I will try to be at either of the potential dates... I just gotta ask nicely a week or so before the event LOL
  • Options
    I should add that this sounds like a VERY cool event... loud music, beer, BBQ and cigars... way cool! BTW, Jason has a really cool portable speaker that an ipod docs into and it is bad @ss... just sayin :)
  • Options
    I could make the Sunday July 25th date, but not the other one. That said don't make it Sunday on account of me. My schedule is hectic right now. It does sound like a blast and will do what I can to make it.
  • Options
    Bump. Hey guys, don't know who all is coming, but I'm planning on bringing fixins for mojitos, picked up a decent bottle of rum and will have limes and mint aplenty...should be the perfect accompaniment for a hot day with cigars.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    So what day is this going down?
  • Options
    I will get with Double Toro (Andre) today and see if he has the date yet.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Ripp:
    Where is the North Cal Herf at? Come on guys we gotta get something going!
    well Ripp... it's just you, me and Jdoris in the Bay Area... there are some BOTL's in the Sac/Roseville area... I'm in if we can find a decent location... I'm in Concord and I have a pretty big backyard...
  • Options
    Please go to this thread for info on the 7/25 BBQ/Herf at Andre's. Click
  • Options
    Great herf today! Big thanks to Andre and Connie for the exceptional food! Found my wallet finally. =t appears it slid out of my pocket when I leaned back in my anti gravity chair then I folded it all up and put it in the car... that made for a frantic search when I got home... but all is well... smokinh the kristoff Joe had for me... life is back to good!
  • Options
    Yo Tim, it's always the last place you'd think of, isn't it? Glad you found it though, hope you enjoy that Kristoff...love that brand.

And Andre, thanks again for hosting the herf today. Had a great time, can't wait for next Sat.
  • Options
    Herf Bump! Hey it's August now :)
  • Options
    Jason was talking about a herf at his place. Didnt get into details.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Hey guys I should be, not 100% yet, in Riverside from the 7th-10th of September. I don't know where I'd be staying or anything yet but those are the dates I should be out there. I'd love to get together and herf with the SO CAL brothers!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Hey guys I should be, not 100% yet, in Riverside from the 7th-10th of September. I don't know where I'd be staying or anything yet but those are the dates I should be out there. I'd love to get together and herf with the SO CAL brothers!
    ~~~ That would be very cool! Let us know once you have confirmatioon you will be in town... not sure what schedules will be like but we look for just about any reason to get together and smoke a few good cigars! Regards, Tim