Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    brotheradam:
    TGO:
    Just to get this back to the so cal herf... (love you no cal guys, but I get confused :) Anyway, good to know you will be there Joe, got some good sticks for you... my gubment job just told me I have a "mandatory" meeting in the morning 10 am but I should still be there by 12:30 or earlier... and to my no cal bro Jeff lookin forward to your next herf!!! To the rest of the so cal crew... hope you can make it too! Jason said he may be able to make it... so this herf is shapin up! Big respect to the no cal crew!
    We'll we're actually Central Cal Crew Tim :) I'm gonna try to get down sometime in June, I know for sure in July and defintely in September when Sandman comes down.
    Save your breath, Adam. Anything north of the Grapevine is "NoCal" to the Hollywood crew image
    ~~~ Just keep sending us water LOL
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    TGO:
    Smoke=Fire:
    brotheradam:
    TGO:
    Just to get this back to the so cal herf... (love you no cal guys, but I get confused :) Anyway, good to know you will be there Joe, got some good sticks for you... my gubment job just told me I have a "mandatory" meeting in the morning 10 am but I should still be there by 12:30 or earlier... and to my no cal bro Jeff lookin forward to your next herf!!! To the rest of the so cal crew... hope you can make it too! Jason said he may be able to make it... so this herf is shapin up! Big respect to the no cal crew!
    We'll we're actually Central Cal Crew Tim :) I'm gonna try to get down sometime in June, I know for sure in July and defintely in September when Sandman comes down.
    Save your breath, Adam. Anything north of the Grapevine is "NoCal" to the Hollywood crew image
    ~~~ Just keep sending us water LOL

• Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    TGO:
    I can make it. Should be there around 1:30pm. Tino said he can make it also.
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    All right fellas, I'm leaving tomorrow, and probably will not have any internet access. Check your inboxes, my cell phone will be in there. Call me and we can meet up once I know when/where. ;)
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Will do, I just PM'd you back with my cell, waiting on Jetmech to appear.
  • Options
    Jason confirmed and Andre is 99% for tomorrow... looks like another banner herf!
  • Options
    MAN, that herf hit me hard! I was yawning all the way home and fought the temptation to lay down and take a nap when I got home LOL I tried smoking but it's like there is no flavor left on my taste buds :) Another fine herf, but I think I may be turning into a lightweight... Maybe that second burrito made me want to sleep it off... least that is my story!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That's the sign of a successful herf, when you need a nap afterward.
  • Options
    Joe, I am smoking that regular AF curlyhead I got today (figured since my tastebuds are skewed and all)... could just be me but don't get your hopes up :)
  • Options
    You know Joe, once I had a few tequila "helper" glasses and the tar built up in this AF curlyhead it got MUCH better... disregard the last post... enjoy! I feel like I am sailing without a compass tonight!
  • Options
    lol, Right on Tim, I think I'll try it out tomorrow early when my palate is fresh again. I figure it can't be too bad, it is a Fuente after all and I haven't had a terrible cigar from them yet.
  • Options
    Hey Joe, you know me pretty good, I pulled the trigger :) Will talk to the Boss tomorrow about if I can get Saturday afternoon off... can't think of a better way to spend the afternoon than smoking good cigars and macking on a spectacular burrito! Figure I will bump the thread again if I can convince the Boss I need some "good quality time off" (might have to "bend" the facts and tell him I have a wedding to go to, or perhaps my pet rock is sick and in the hospice... well, I will figure that out tomorrow LOL)...
  • Options
    TGO:
    Hey Joe, you know me pretty good, I pulled the trigger :) Will talk to the Boss tomorrow about if I can get Saturday afternoon off... can't think of a better way to spend the afternoon than smoking good cigars and macking on a spectacular burrito! Figure I will bump the thread again if I can convince the Boss I need some "good quality time off" (might have to "bend" the facts and tell him I have a wedding to go to, or perhaps my pet rock is sick and in the hospice... well, I will figure that out tomorrow LOL)...
    haha, sounds like a plan Tim. I don't think you'll be disappointed with the Cabi Guapo maduro, the line has been rock solid for me, so I figure a maduro wrapper will simply add another layer to an already fantastic cigar. Have a good one. :)
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Anyone getting a Nor Cal herf going. Hays and i had a event in Downtown Sacramento not to long ago, and the pub/bar/rest. was awesome and they closed off their patio to us. If enough people rope together for the nor cal ill go in and talk to the owner and see if we can get the patio on a saturday or sunday. Or hell, for all im concerned we can just throw a fat bbq and herf at my house which is ten minutes above Sacramento! lol only rule is no smoking in the house(roommate). but we could set up tables, and bbqs and have some steak and taters and cigars and booze and play some poker and what not. just a though. let me know guys
  • Options
    Man, Cigars and Poker... wish you were closer!!! Course the Burritos are important too (well good food really LOL)... hope to hear your event goes well!!! Regards, Tim
  • Options
    thanks! trying to get something together. but if some people want to meet up in san fran i would be down to go! Im sure I can convince HAYS to go as well.
  • Options
    One of these days I'm gonna make a trip up north and herf with some of you cen cal and norcal guys, one of these days...maybe get a carpool together and take some of the Socal guys with.
  • Options
    that would be awesome! my house is always open
  • Options
    Cool, just got the go ahead for Saturday off! Another Temecula herf on Saturday, sound the bell! :)
  • Options
    Sunny and 88 degree high forcasted for Saturday, just sayin :)
  • Options
    Well truth is, I like the burritos, and any day smoking away from home feels like a vacation :)
  • Options
    Hey Tim, want to hear something cool? I ordered two packs of the Cabaiguan Guapo maduro from the Joe a few days ago, well today they came in the mail, they went ahead and sent me the whole box...how sweet is that?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Hey Tim, want to hear something cool? I ordered two packs of the Cabaiguan Guapo maduro from the Joe a few days ago, well today they came in the mail, they went ahead and sent me the whole box...how sweet is that?
    ~~~ Killer, are you struggling with opening it and smoking one or stashing it away in the tetrus coolador? :) I fired one up (mine were waiting for me too :) I think I am wrecked from smoking so much today... I am about a third in and it is great but my taste buds are off... I look forward to burning another on a fresh nite. Another great herf today!
  • Options
    No struggle, I had every intention of cracking it open and smoking one asap, and so I did. Good cigar, but I think I like the standard Cabaiguan more...that said, I nubbed it and am thinking about doubling up before the night is through. :)
  • Options
    What say you Socal herfers about a June 19th herf? Garen is moving away and we need a proper send-off for him...not to mention I need a dang shrimp burrito.
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    j0z3r:
    What say you Socal herfers about a June 19th herf? Garen is moving away and we need a proper send-off for him...not to mention I need a dang shrimp burrito.
    Im in. I'll pass the word to Tino.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Sorry to burst the bubble guys, but I'm leaving on the 19th :(
  • Options
    Hmm, bummer... I thought you were leaving the following week for some reason. Well Garen, I guess you'll just have to postpone the move to accommodate the herf.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I was, but about a week ago a few good things happened on my employer's end and they needed the extra help a week ahead of time. Light a few up for me at the next herf guys!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    What say you Socal herfers about a June 19th herf?
    bump