Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Well this last two weeks has been crazy at work with a couple 12 hour+ days so I have not had time to post much, but it looks like I might have the weekend off and I am in dire need of some herf time :) Hope to make it Saturday but will have to play it by ear... hope all is well with the rest of the crew!
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Any of you cigar lovin' So Cal Brothers gonna be around the 4th of July weekend on Saturday the 3rd ? I'll be in the area and I'm craving a shrimp burrito...
  • Options
    brotheradam:
    Any of you cigar lovin' So Cal Brothers gonna be around the 4th of July weekend on Saturday the 3rd ? I'll be in the area and I'm craving a shrimp burrito...
    ~~~ Yo Jeff, I think I will be off that weekend too. We need ot get a No/Mid Cal/So Cal herf hooked up to fire up the troops! Might have to pick up some CAO bottle rockets!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I know I'm doing something later on in the day on the 3rd, but I can definitely make a herf early on and hang around until 5 or so. It'd be great to get together again Jeff.
  • Options
    Sweet, looking forward to hanging with you guys again.
  • Options
    Bump, less than 2 days. :)
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Bump, less than 2 days. :)
    ~~~ Just found out I will have the next week plus off so I will be there! You gonna call Sam Joe, I can't find his # on my phone... not surprising as my phone appears to have an attitude problem :)
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm not saying I'm not going...
  • Options
    Russ55:
    ~~~ LOL Russ we won't expect you, but will save a chair for you in case you can't make it :)
  • Options
    Russ55:
    I'm with Tim, saw your other post and hope you avoided it. So, maybe we'll see ya, maybe we won't. Stick out tongue [:P]
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Im there.
  • Options
    DoubleToroDoubleToro Posts: 58
    I should be there too, wasn't sure, but looking forward to it. i think Jason will make it too after work. Happy Burrito and Cheap Bastards.
  • Options
    Tino said he's going after work.
  • Options
    Fri July 2 there is going to be an LFD event featuring the Airbender. I'm already there...anyone else?
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    j0z3r:
    Fri July 2 there is going to be an LFD event featuring the Airbender. I'm already there...anyone else?
    PM incoming :)
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Heh, I just pm'd you about that. I guess I got my answer. I am thinking I might try and go.
  • Options
    We still on for the 3rd too ? I'm eagerly awaiting the herf & burritos
  • Options
    I'm still up for the 3rd, you don't have to twist my arm to get me down there...any day that ends in "Y" is good enough a reason for me. :)
  • Options
    Dont think Im going to make the event Fri night but I plan on making the herf on the 3rd.
  • Options
    Bump - Yo Tim, ya out there?
  • Options
    Hey Leonard, That Torano Signature was extremely goood. Bring another one on the 3rd will you. Don't like Brazil wrappers, but that was a nice smoke. Later.
  • Options
    I think Jason will be there Friday night, I will not though....Jason is making it the 3rd too after work, over and out.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Cen cal guys butt out.....? Haters:) Where yall herfin at on the 3rd...i might be able to get the liberty card from the wife!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Cen cal guys butt out.....? Haters:) Where yall herfin at on the 3rd...i might be able to get the liberty card from the wife!
    Yo Vinny, can't believe it took so long to get a response from one of you cen. Cal guys about that. We are herfing down in temecula, would love it if you were able to join us.
  • Options
    DoubleToro:
    Hey Leonard, That Torano Signature was extremely goood. Bring another one on the 3rd will you. Don't like Brazil wrappers, but that was a nice smoke. Later.
    You got it Andre.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Jetmech_63:
    Yo Vinny, can't believe it took so long to get a response from one of you cen. Cal guys about that. We are herfing down in temecula, would love it if you were able to join us.
    Come on Vinny, get your butt down there and herf with us, I'm gonna be down there for the weekend. These guys are all herfin fiends and awesome to hang with.

Andre you comin' on the 3rd ? Hope to see you.
  • Options
    I'm going to try and make one of the days, but I'm not sure which.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Bump - Yo Tim, ya out there?
    ~~~ Hey Joe, yup just back from 3 days in Diego... I hope to be at the event on Friday and the herf Saturday... I overdid it a little in Diego but have the rest of the week to mend :)
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing you guys Saturday. It's on like Donkey Kong !
  • Options
    Yo Jeff, get ready for some good times and some good buritos! As I remember you prefer mild cigars... I will be packing some mild to mild medium selections for you to try! Best regards, Tim