Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Sure wish you guys would re-name this thread to "Southern California Herf" - - every time it shows up I quickly have a look to see if it's gonna be anywhere in my neck of the woods. I mean, southern California is like a whole 'nother country, it's so far away.

Doesn't anyone ever put together a herf in NORTHERN California?

Marty

Marty, I've setup at least TWO herfs in the Sacramento area, and you're never available! Lol...I'm always down to herf in NorCal fellas
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn! I musta missed the info on 'em. I'll have to watch more carefullu in the future.

And there's a slight possibility that I might make the one in fresno, too. it's a long haul for me but I'll have to see how it works out.

I'll keep watching.

Marty

• Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    I'm up for it, just let me know the day Smoke and I'll be there. Met Vinnie last night and we had a great time in Tulare, the more the merrier.
    Well, Dad's birthday is Sunday the 23rd, so that day is out. But I will be in town for the 24th and 25th, so either of those days/nights will work for me.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    I have to work both 24th & 25th, but either night after work I can drive up to Fresno and get together. What about you Vinnie ?
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Any of those nights is good for me!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Any of those nights is good for me!
    Cool, you guys pick a night and I'm there.
  • Options
    Marty, since you are a possible and the longest drive, will one of those nights work better for you? or is that too far for an evening herf?
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Another great herf yesterday. Great weather and great people.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    leonard:
    Another great herf yesterday. Great weather and great people.
    I don't know man, that bald guy in the 5 Vegas shirt was kind of a shitbird. Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    Marty, since you are a possible and the longest drive, will one of those nights work better for you? or is that too far for an evening herf?

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner - we've been off on a trip with out travel trailer and didn't have a signal to get connected. I've checked our calendar and I won't be able to make this one, much as I'd like to. We're already committed for those dates.

My plan was to talk my child bride into a 2- or 3-day trip to that area with the trailer. I had hoped to kill two birds with the proverbial stone.

Anyway, please wish your dad an extremely happy birthday from us. I'm just a few years younger than he is and we all like to get nice birthday wishes.

Marty
  • Options
    Smoke=Fire:
    brotheradam:
    I'm up for it, just let me know the day Smoke and I'll be there. Met Vinnie last night and we had a great time in Tulare, the more the merrier.
    Well, Dad's birthday is Sunday the 23rd, so that day is out. But I will be in town for the 24th and 25th, so either of those days/nights will work for me.
    I just found out I have a dinner engagement the night of the 24th, can you guys do the 25th ? Smoke ? Vinnie ?
  • Options
    25th is cool with me!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    25th is cool with me!
    Works for me too! What time works best for you guys? I'll probably grab one last dinner with dad, but after that we can meet up. Is that Cigar Bar you spoke of a good place to gather Jet?
  • Options
    I'm actually taking a day off on the 25th so I'm free all day.
  • Options
    brotheradam:
    I'm actually taking a day off on the 25th so I'm free all day.
    Earlier would be better for me as well, but understand if due to work Jetmech cannot develop a case of the f**k-its image
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Looks like I will be in Temecula Saturday. It might be the last Saturday I can make for a little while due to the new job but time will tell on that :) I figure with us all herfin the last two Saturdays folks may have other stuff to do, but figured I would mention just in case anyone is really looking for something to do LOL... supposed to be great weather!
  • Options
    I'll be there Tim, I'm loving the warmer weather and it would be a waste not to enjoy it at the B&M.
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I'll be there Tim, I'm loving the warmer weather and it would be a waste not to enjoy it at the B&M.
    ~~~ Cool Beans Joe, if others can come all the better, but a "herf" none the less shall it be! Think I might just try something different on the menu at the place next door, diversity and all... but then again the shrimp could just win out in the end! See you saturday!
  • Options
    Right on Tim. I got together with Leonard yesterday and he said he'd be down for Sat as well, and if Tino is back from Fresno we may see him. You really can't go wrong with anything on that menu, everything I've had there has been fantastic, the pollo asado I had last time was excellent, as is the chili relleno, fish, carne asada....well, you get where I'm going. :)
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    j0z3r:
    Right on Tim. I got together with Leonard yesterday and he said he'd be down for Sat as well, and if Tino is back from Fresno we may see him. You really can't go wrong with anything on that menu, everything I've had there has been fantastic, the pollo asado I had last time was excellent, as is the chili relleno, fish, carne asada....well, you get where I'm going. :)
    Joe please stop you are killing me over here!!!! I can not wait until September.
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Well, I'm heading into Fresno tonight, but between my step-mom's birthday and my grandma's birthday, my weekend is basically screwed. I'm not going to plan anything, but just wanted to check in to see if any of you were going to be out and about this weekend. If I can swing it, I'll try to meet up.
  • Options
    Jetmech and I are getting together in Fresno tomorrow afternoon.
  • Options
    Yeah mini, swing on by. If not gimme a call, i'm pretty much free all weekend. # in your pm.
  • Options
    Where you guys meeting and what time? The only free time I might have is around 1:00. I was thinking about going to the Bulldogs spring game, but just found out it's going to be more of a scrimmage...
  • Options
    I'm heading over after my son's baseball games ends at 1 p.m. should be there by 2 p.m.
  • Options
    Where you guys meeting?
  • Options
    At Jetmech's House, PM him for his # and directions
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    Joe please stop you are killing me over here!!!! I can not wait until September.
    haha, sorry Tony, it's just so good. Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    haha, sorry Tony, it's just so good. Big Smile [:D]
    I know I know!!! I should just stop looking at this thread because it is torcher to know you guys go at least once a month if not more and get to enjoy the beautiful weather, great BOTL, and the food. I wish I could sell my dang house so I could move.
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    j0z3r:
    I'll be there around 1:30pm. No need to twist my arm.