Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    brotheradam:
    Anybody gonna be around Saturday the 3rd , the day before Easter, I'm gonna be in Orange to visit my family for the weekend.
    I could do the 3rd. How about the rest of you guys?
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    brotheradam:
    Anybody gonna be around Saturday the 3rd , the day before Easter, I'm gonna be in Orange to visit my family for the weekend.
    I'm in!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ok... this is my first attempt to get involved with my CA brethren... I'm in the east bay with a big backyard... as long as you can protect yourself around my Boxer, you're welcome to come visit and have a smoke... I may even provide the sticks!!! assuming you like Black & Mizzies...
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    robbyras:
    ok... this is my first attempt to get involved with my CA brethren... I'm in the east bay with a big backyard... as long as you can protect yourself around my Boxer, you're welcome to come visit and have a smoke... I may even provide the sticks!!! assuming you like Black & Mizzies...

If you lived closer I might take you up - but only if you supplied me with backwoods
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    Sandman1am:
    I want to thank all of my West Coast BOTL for the great herf that you hosted for me....and everyone else. I had such a great time meeting all of you, sharing stories, smoking some great cigars, and yes of course finally after all this time the SHRIMP BURRITO!!! By the way they are awesome.

It was great exchanging cigars with you guys and finally putting faces to the names. I want to say a special thanks to Joe and Tino for the rides to and from the Herf. You guys saved me from having to rent a car just for the Herf. Guys don't forget to send me your address' as I should have the cigars we talked about here in a day or two and want to get them out to you.

If you are ever in So Cal look these guys up! They are a great bunch of BOTL and I am looking forward to the next time I can come out and herf it up and enjoy another shrimp burrito. Looking like September will be the next time for my trip out there. Maybe I can share a cigar with Sam or Tim? LOL Thanks again guys and I'm really looking forward to this September. Oh and if any of you are anywhere near Michigan let me know we can get a herf going here as well.

I didn't want to quote the post with the pictures but where are you guys eating the shrimp burritos at and smoking? Looks awesome...
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Old Town Temecula. Im down for the HERF on the 3rd.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    "And they loaded up the truck and they moved to Beverly!" Damn I'm jelous! Live in NW Indiana just NE of Chicago. Have always dreamed of visiting/living in Southern CA. Pictures looked great! Have fun!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    brotheradam:
    I'm in!
    I should be able to make it. Hell, that's only a week away.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    So where do you meet and around what time so I know ? I'm gonna be on vacation next week and might not have internet access.
  • Options
    brotheradam:
    So where do you meet and around what time so I know ? I'm gonna be on vacation next week and might not have internet access.
    I'll pm you the address and some quickie directions.
  • Options
    Thanks man, PM back to you.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Sweet! I gotta get in on some of this herfin, I'm up here in Fresno but i can travel just as easily.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    We'll treat both of you right, heck Tim will even smoke your cigars for you if you're gone too long.
  • Options
    Jetmech, PM to you, we're close by each other.
  • Options
    Garen B:
    We'll treat both of you right, heck Tim will even smoke your cigars for you if you're gone too long.
    ~~~ Haha I just saw this... can't believe I took Sam off the hook... hope someone else slips up and takes the heat off me LOL :)
  • Options
    Got another Sister site BOTL coming by as well... we are growing in numbers and influence :) See you all on Saturday (hope they got lots of shrimp ready!!!)
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Is there going to be room for me still when I come in September? At the very least save me some shrimp burritos!
  • Options
    Always room, even if we need to bring our own chairs :)
  • Options
    April 15th Cigars Ltd in Fresno is having a CAO event with Tim Ozenger!! I'll be there is anyone else in interested.
  • Options
    Man what a great herf today, Thanks to jOz3r, TGO, Garen B, Doubletoro, Baldsmoker70 and leonard for making my first herf a great time, and man that shrimp burrito was the bomb. I'll definitely be back, if they'll have me that is :)
  • Options
    brotheradam:
    Man what a great herf today, Thanks to jOz3r, TGO, Garen B, Doubletoro, Baldsmoker70 and leonard for making my first herf a great time, and man that shrimp burrito was the bomb. I'll definitely be back, if they'll have me that is :)
    ~~~ Great meeting you as well Jeff, look forward to the next time you can make it down! It was a stellar day and another great Herf!
  • Options
    DAMN! i really gotta get down there to herf with you guys. Just gotta get the liberty card from the wife :)
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    DAMN! i really gotta get down there to herf with you guys. Just gotta get the liberty card from the wife :)
    They're really a lot of fun. Seems like every time I commit to going something or someone falls down to prevent me from going. I don't care what happens I'm making the next one.
  • Options
    It was an absolute pleasure to meet u jeff!! k.i.t!
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Jetmech_63:
    April 15th Cigars Ltd in Fresno is having a CAO event with Tim Ozenger!! I'll be there is anyone else in interested.

Damn! Why tax day? I'll be in town on the 16th...

I'm looking for a B&M to check out while I'm in town. Which ones are worth the stop?
    ...and to you So Cal folks, I have family down there, so if I ever get my *** down there to visit, I'd love to meet up with some of you.
  • Options
    minibeezy:
    Jetmech_63:

I'm looking for a B&M to check out while I'm in town. Which ones are worth the stop?
    ...and to you So Cal folks, I have family down there, so if I ever get my *** down there to visit, I'd love to meet up with some of you.
    Let me know if/when you're down here, I'm sure we can set something up. You don't have to twist my arm to get me down to the B&M. :)
  • Options
    minibeezy:
    Jetmech_63:

Actually thats cool too homey! The Event is on the 15th BUT on the 16th there will be a cigar dinner with Tim Ozenger at a all you can eat Brazillian steakhouse, and you get 2 cigars(dinner and cigars with taxes and gratuity...39.99) Hell of a deal, i'll probably go to both. Lemme know if youre interested and ill see if they still have tickets.
  • Options
    I wish I were a bit closer to Fresno Vinny, I'd love to head up there and hit up the event with you, heck even the dinner too, but 5 hours one way is too much for me, I'm not much for being on the road. Hope you have fun though.
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Jetmech_63:
    minibeezy:
    Jetmech_63:

Actually thats cool too homey! The Event is on the 15th BUT on the 16th there will be a cigar dinner with Tim Ozenger at a all you can eat Brazillian steakhouse, and you get 2 cigars(dinner and cigars with taxes and gratuity...39.99) Hell of a deal, i'll probably go to both. Lemme know if youre interested and ill see if they still have tickets.

Awesome. I'll call them this week if I don't hear from you and get some info.

And thanks Joe. I'll also keep track of this and see when you guys are meeting up.
  • Options

brotheradam:

So this is where you rascals hang out .......hehe

Jeff, great pleasure to have sat with you at the herf. You made the whole thing more fun man!! Anyway, thanks for the email and really glad you enjoyed it too. I think it was one of the best Herf's in my opinion.