Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I think I can do the 20th.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Sounds good for me.
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Well fellas March is here and that means time to start thinking about another herf. The 13th is a little close and plans may already be set. So I'm thinking about the 20th. How does that sound to you guys?
    ~~~ 20th is good for me... looking forward to it! (longest running monthly CCom herf, whoo hoo :)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    Well fellas March is here and that means time to start thinking about another herf. The 13th is a little close and plans may already be set. So I'm thinking about the 20th. How does that sound to you guys?
    ~~~ 20th is good for me... looking forward to it! (longest running monthly CCom herf, whoo hoo :)
    haha, it was the longer running monthly herf back in October. :)
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    This is awesome guys I only wish we could do this way up here. I guess Tat and I have been going strong since I joined the forum but do 2 members meeting up count as a herf? If so we are giving you guys a run for your money! lol Where do you guys meet? I'm planning a West Coast trip here soon.
  • Options
    We meet in a shop called the Olde Towne Smoke Shoppe in Temecula. When do you plan on coming out Sandman?
  • Options
    Probably September. I have vaca then & was planning on trying to get out to Seattle to see my dad. Herf it up with some of the NW BOTL. I would then head down to Riverside to visit my Battle Buddy from basic training. This could change though his father is not doing so well & if he passes I would be out there for the funeral which could be soon. I will let yall know.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Probably September. I have vaca then & was planning on trying to get out to Seattle to see my dad. Herf it up with some of the NW BOTL. I would then head down to Riverside to visit my Battle Buddy from basic training. This could change though his father is not doing so well & if he passes I would be out there for the funeral which could be soon. I will let yall know.
    If you end up out in Riverside that's pretty close...could be the first ccom crossover herf. :)
  • Options
    Ya I looked the spot up and it isn't too far considering that I will be on your side of the country. I'm going there just don't know exactly when right now. Humm is that like a Hybrid Herf?
  • Options
    With as much smoke as we put out, I don't think the word "hybrid" belongs anywhere close, given the association of hybrid with the environmentalist movement. I think we could probably work something out where we plan a herf around your stay.
  • Options
    LOL ya prob. right about the hybrid thing. That would be awesome. I would love to meet my west coast brothers.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    With as much smoke as we put out, I don't think the word "hybrid" belongs anywhere close.....
    I love the strange looks people have when they walk by, or poke their head in. It's almost like they're surprised to see the room isn't engulfed in flame.
  • Options
    dsaylesdsayles Posts: 123
    I am new to the site but would love to join you all on the 20th. I live in Murrieta so it around the corner from me.
  • Options
    dsayles:
    I am new to the site but would love to join you all on the 20th. I live in Murrieta so it around the corner from me.
    Come on down, the more the merrier (I'm not sure the ventilation system agrees, but...). I would assume you know where it's at being so close.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    dsayles:
    Come on down, the more the merrier (I'm not sure the ventilation system agrees, but...). I would assume you know where it's at being so close.
    I know exactly where it is. And I am looking foward to it.
  • Options
    dsayles:
    j0z3r:
    dsayles:
    Of course you're free to show up whenever you want, but generally we start filtering on around noon, so you know. Have you ever eaten at Rosa's Cantina a couple doors down? Best shrimp burrito I've ever had. Looking forward to meeting another BOTL.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    dsayles:
    j0z3r:
    dsayles:
    Of course you're free to show up whenever you want, but generally we start filtering on around noon, so you know. Have you ever eaten at Rosa's Cantina a couple doors down? Best shrimp burrito I've ever had. Looking forward to meeting another BOTL.
    I have not but I might have to stop on my home from work to see what the hype is all about.... lol
  • Options
    dsayles:
    j0z3r:
    dsayles:
    j0z3r:
    dsayles:
    I have not but I might have to stop on my home from work to see what the hype is all about.... lol
    Damn you guys and all that talk about SHRIMP BURRITOS!!!!!! I want one and if they don't have them when I come there is gonna be hell to pay.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    dsayles:
    j0z3r:
    dsayles:
    j0z3r:
    dsayles:
    Damn you guys and all that talk about SHRIMP BURRITOS!!!!!! I want one and if they don't have them when I come there is gonna be hell to pay.
    Now it's fish burritos, Tim and I had one last time and they're really good. My mouth is watering just thinking about them.
  • Options
    Garen B:
    Sandman1am:
    dsayles:
    j0z3r:
    dsayles:
    j0z3r:
    dsayles:
    Now it's fish burritos, Tim and I had one last time and they're really good. My mouth is watering just thinking about them.
    Go away I hate you all!!!! lol JK guys I'm sooo gonna eat and smoke like it's going out of style when I come there.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Garen B:
    Sandman1am:
    dsayles:
    j0z3r:
    dsayles:
    j0z3r:
    dsayles:
    Go away I hate you all!!!! lol JK guys I'm sooo gonna eat and smoke like it's going out of style when I come there.
    I'll tell ya what to do. You can either a) show up early and get one style burrito and then get the other kind later, or b) (what I'm likely to do) get a fish taco and a shrimp taco, best of both worlds right there. You'll eat good no matter what you get.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    Garen B:
    Sandman1am:
    dsayles:
    j0z3r:
    dsayles:
    j0z3r:
    dsayles:
    I'll tell ya what to do. You can either a) show up early and get one style burrito and then get the other kind later, or b) (what I'm likely to do) get a fish taco and a shrimp taco, best of both worlds right there. You'll eat good no matter what you get.
    I love me some fish tacos! I will prob. do both A&B
  • Options
    My battle buddies father passed away and it looks like I will be making the trip out to Riverside sooner then what I wanted to. I wish it was under better circumstances but it looks like I will be coming out this Wed. the 17th and will be out there until that Sunday the 21st. I will know more tomorrow when I can check to see if I can cash in my points for a plane ticket. I'm hoping that I can meet up with a few of you while I am out there to make the most out of this trip. The viewing is the 17th and the funeral is the 18th so those dates are a no go for sure. I'm thinking that Saturday the 20th might work out the best. Any takers???
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    My battle buddies father passed away and it looks like I will be making the trip out to Riverside sooner then what I wanted to. I wish it was under better circumstances but it looks like I will be coming out this Wed. the 17th and will be out there until that Sunday the 21st. I will know more tomorrow when I can check to see if I can cash in my points for a plane ticket. I'm hoping that I can meet up with a few of you while I am out there to make the most out of this trip. The viewing is the 17th and the funeral is the 18th so those dates are a no go for sure. I'm thinking that Saturday the 20th might work out the best. Any takers???
    Well sandman, if you look back on this thread a bit, you'd notice that we're already planning on the 20th, so you'd be right on for the normal herf.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    Well sandman, if you look back on this thread a bit, you'd notice that we're already planning on the 20th, so you'd be right on for the normal herf.
    Well that's good news! I guess I got lost in all the talk about fish and shrimp burritos!
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    Well that's good news! I guess I got lost in all the talk about fish and shrimp burritos!
    Yeah that's a pretty easy one. We do it all the time, I think Tim and I spend no less than 20 minutes talking about shrimp burritos every herf. :)
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    Yeah that's a pretty easy one. We do it all the time, I think Tim and I spend no less than 20 minutes talking about shrimp burritos every herf. :)
    ~~~~ LOL I do all my talking between burritos (I smoke during "burrito breaks" haha :)
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    ~~~~ LOL I do all my talking between burritos (I smoke during "burrito breaks" haha :)
    Sandman, I am sooo jealous! Airy about your friend but I'm sure you'll have an awesome time.
  • Options
    PM for ya Sandman.
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing you Sandman, I'll send a prayer up to the Big Man for your battle buddy's father.