Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Kamelyon:
    Anyone want to do a herf this month? The best day for me would be the 16th.
    Hey guys, is this herf still on? Haven't heard any thing lately.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    As far as I know it is. I know I'll be there.
  • Options
    KamelyonKamelyon Posts: 109
    I'm still planning on going. I'll probably get there around noonish.
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    leonard:
    Kamelyon:
    Anyone want to do a herf this month? The best day for me would be the 16th.
    Hey guys, is this herf still on? Haven't heard any thing lately.
    ~~~ wouldn't miss it (not enough shrimp in my life lately ;) Hope we can watch the game(s)... just sayin...
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Kamelyon:
    I'm still planning on going. I'll probably get there around noonish.
    Same. I think I am going to try one of their '64 Padron Maduros that day.
  • Options
    TGO:
    Hope we can watch the game(s)... just sayin...
    Seriously. Last time I was there I CNN kept running that damn piece about pap smears and *** exams. Must have seen it 5 times during the course of that day...
  • Options
    Russ55:
    TGO:
    Hope we can watch the game(s)... just sayin...
    Seriously. Last time I was there I CNN kept running that damn piece about pap smears and *** exams. Must have seen it 5 times during the course of that day...
    ~~~ Good point Russ, I will bring a radio just in case LOL... it is nice sitting outside :)
  • Options
    haha, if they're running CNN or any other "all news, all the time" channel, I'm going outside. Piss on all that garbage they call news.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I'm still planning on going, dodged the bullet two times already, here's to hoping I don't have to go to jury duty just yet!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Well got out of jury duty, never got a call in. We still meeting up tomorrow?
  • Options
    I got my herf-a-dors loaded and my shrimp burrito game face on! It's on like Donkey Kong Brother!!!!!
  • Options
    I'll be there noonish.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    TGO:
    I got my herf-a-dors loaded and my shrimp burrito game face on! It's on like Donkey Kong Brother!!!!!
    What is with the shrimp burrito? I've never had one....any good?
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:

Those shrimp burritos are the only reason why I wake up every morning.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    Good is the understatement of the year. Let me put it this way, if the world was going to end tomorrow and I knew it, I'd want to go out with a shrimp burrito in one hand and a cigar in the other.
  • Options
    Another GREAT herf today (and another great shrimp burrito LOL)! I think we may claim the longest running, monthly, Ccom organized herf! Looking forward to next month already :)
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I live 3000 miles away from California yet I read this thread everyday. I guess I'm just jealous because I can go a month (in the winter) smoking by myself. Have fun and keep it up.
  • Options
    Hey Tim, check your inbox.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Hey Tim, check your inbox.
    ~~~ Hey Joe, got it and replied :)
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    Think Tims beard wrapped in a tortilla.....
  • Options
    leonard:
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:

that is just wrong...
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Kamelyon:
    leonard:
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:

that is just wrong...
    Ummm ya a hairy shrip burrito sounds like a bearded clam.
  • Options
    The thing about that place is they don't screw you the way so many other places do. For example, at other places you order a burrito and it's 90% rice and beans, 5% meat, and 5% cheese. I hate that. It seems like it's more common nowadays too. Anyway, this place is great. The burrito I had last Saturday was all meat with little bit of sauce. I could really go for one right now....and another Padron '64...damn.
  • Options
    For the February Herf is anyone able to make 02/13? The Saturday before and after is open for me but I thought I would get the ball rolling so we can try to get a day on the calendar... the weekend before 02/06 is Superbowl weekend so that might be rough for some... what do you all think? Regards, Tim
  • Options
    I don't know if I can make it to one in Feb. I'll try. I've got, get this, my wedding anniversary, my wife's birthday, my mom's birthday, my sister's birthday, and freakin' valentine's day as well. I hate February.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    I don't know if I can make it to one in Feb. I'll try. I've got, get this, my wedding anniversary, my wife's birthday, my mom's birthday, my sister's birthday, and freakin' valentine's day as well. I hate February.
    ~~~ Wow, that is quite a line up, on the brite side that should help clear up your schedule for the rest of the year :)
  • Options
    TGO:
    For the February Herf is anyone able to make 02/13? The Saturday before and after is open for me but I thought I would get the ball rolling so we can try to get a day on the calendar... the weekend before 02/06 is Superbowl weekend so that might be rough for some... what do you all think? Regards, Tim
    ~~~ Bump :) If everyone is tied up in Feb I may still try to schedule a mini herf on the 13th... a few guys from the Sister site daily banter wanted to ck of the herf (and it would keep the monthly herf going)... bumping in case anyone missed the post. Regards, Tim
  • Options
    Hey guys, I officially left California yesterday around 1 pm. Thanks for the great herfs, the knowledge and all the smokes! If you all are ever in the midwest, be sure to look me up!
  • Options
    Good luck Patrick, hope one of these days we can get something together. Of course if you're back in Socal, you better give one of your smokin buddies a pm.

Happy trails buddy.
  • Options
    Bump!