Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• KamelyonKamelyon Posts: 109
    I might have that guy over for dinner when my kids are in their teens. It'll be a kind of "scare them straight" program.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hey guys. If anyone is interested, I got an email about a Customer Appreciation day this Friday. It's going on from 3-7pm and there will be food and drink. Also a buy 3 get 2 free on certain cigars. I think I'll be heading down, anyone else up for it?
    I am very tempted...I might swing by for a bit after work.
  • TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Hey Joe, I was hoping to make this but does not look good right now... have a great time and do tell what great stuff you find!!!! If things change prior to Friday I will post a "Gee, looks like I can make it" post LOL... have a blast! Tim
    Hey Joe, how was the event?
    It was pretty cool Tim. They had a bunch of food, a deal where you bought 3 General Cigar products and got 2 Punch cigars free, free hats and shirts, a Gen. Cigar rep was there taking pictures and printing them up on a custom template. It was neat, met some good guys there and just had a blast.
    Man, sounds like a great time! Hopefully I will be able to make the next one :)
    Speaking of a next time....Anybody up for getting something together later this month? I know Turkey day is right around the corner here, so any thoughts on maybe Sat. the 21st for a herf?
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    I can be there.
    Works for me!!! I have been craving one of those shrimp burritos LOL...
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I can probably do that. I won't know for sure until it gets closer though.
    I'll be there.
    the shop is also having a CAO event the night of the 20th. food, raffle, and drink. Anyone interested in that too?
    Bummer, I kinda wanted to make the CAO event but I'm going to a concert that night.
    Kamelyon:
    the shop is also having a CAO event the night of the 20th. food, raffle, and drink. Anyone interested in that too?
    I might make that... it would be nice to win something LOL
    Would anyone be interested in a Mini Herf-Pass on the 21st? What I was thinking is bringing say 10 cigars all with a MSRP of $5-$6 or greater and passing it around... if someone saw a stick they were really interested in they could take it and add a different stick to the group... I have never done a pass but thought it might be fun, and a good way to try some new sticks... feel free to make any suggestions that might make it better... I have plenty of cigars to chose from so I am open to making it bigger or any other thoughts... no worries if it does not sound like a good idea just thinking on my feet LOL... Looking forward to another shrimp burrito and a great day herfing!!! Regards, Tim
    that sounds like a good idea to me, however, I'm running short on sticks so I probably won't be able to do the ten, maybe five?
    Kamelyon:
    that sounds like a good idea to me, however, I'm running short on sticks so I probably won't be able to do the ten, maybe five?
    ~~ I was thinking i would bring 10 and you could select one from the 10 and add one to the ten that would be passed to the next person... but as I said I am open to suggestion :)
    I think I could be up for that Tim.
    I'm not sure if I have much in my collection that would interest you guys, but I will definitely bring a few extra if I end up going. I'm still waiting for one or two things to fall into place before I can commit. It's the 21st right? Noonish?
    You got the time and date Russ. Hope you can make it this time.
    Russ55:
    I'm not sure if I have much in my collection that would interest you guys, but I will definitely bring a few extra if I end up going. I'm still waiting for one or two things to fall into place before I can commit. It's the 21st right? Noonish?
    No worries Russ, hope you can make it!!! Tim
    Everything fell into place, and I'll see you guys there tomorrow!
    Is anyone going to the event tonight?
    I wish I could make it Patrick, but I have to leave for a concert about an hour before the event starts. Too bad, I wanted to see if they are having the new line there. Hopefully they'll have some in the shop tomorrow. See you all there for the herf.
    well I didn't win anything, but they had an awesome pokerdor that they raffled off. It was alot of fun! See you guys tomorrow!
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    did anyone go to the rocky patel event down at churchills tonight? i really wanted to go but wasn't able to make it - rocky patel was there himself and i think they were releasing the 1961 and patel bros
    Anyone up for a Temecula herf in December? Say the 12th or 19th? The 12th might be better due to folks being out of town for the holidays...
    I am game for the 19th.
    I'm there. Whatever date will work best for everyone is good for me.