Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Anyone else going? The days are ticking by and the 12th will be here soon. As the day gets closer try and pm me with a confirmation and I will get an address to you as well as my cell phone number, that way you know where you're going and I can be contacted if anything comes up.

Can't wait for this one, it's gonna be fun.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Can it be held a bit earlier in the afternoon, say 12ish start time? One of the guys I'm hoping to bring is going to a Dave Matthews concert in Chula Vista and can't make it past 2:30ish.
    I think we can swing that, and whoever shows up then shows up and the others will come as they come.
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    So is September 12th the official date? Just want to make sure so I can keep it open.
    Yeah, that's going to be the day.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hey everybody,

Name's David - been checking out the forums for a few days, but haven't found much for me to comment on so this is my first post. I'm located in the greater Sacramento area, and I used to be sort of an event coordinator - in other words, I'd be jazzed to be point guy for a NorCal herf since the focus so far seems to be SoCal (which is all good, but we NorCal guys need some love too! lol) Anybody interested feel free to shoot me a pm..

David
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Yeah David, unfortunately CA is just too damn spread out to accommodate all of us. Good luck getting something in Norcal going.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Yeah David, unfortunately CA is just too damn spread out to accommodate all of us. Good luck getting something in Norcal going.

Lol yeah I know...I think people outside of CA really don't understand quite how big our state is. Well like I said, anybody in NorCal is welcome to hit me to try to get something started. There's a festival coming up next month (detailed in another thread) in Loomis that would be awesome to get some folks together to go...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    can't go that day! haha i have soccer and i am going for my birthday later that night... you should plan another one again though
  • TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    I am in... sent an e-mail... looking forward to it! Tim
    If you sent me a pm Tim, I didn't get it. Make sure you have something in the Subject line or else it won't go through.
    10-4... I sent a second one with a subject :)
  • Sent ya a PM
    BUMP!!

I've gotten a confirmation from Garen, TGO, deaDKennedys, and Kamelyon. Anyone else? I know there are more of you in this area.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I can make 12th. Is there a time/place listed? I looked, but didn't see it.
    Old Town Smoke Shop in Temecula around noonish or whenever.
    Yeah Russ. If you send me a pm, I'll give you the address and any other info you need.
    5 more days.
  • w00t!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    Yeah Russ. If you send me a pm, I'll give you the address and any other info you need.

Are any of the Cali guys doin pics of your get together ...
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:

Are any of the Cali guys doin pics of your get together ...
    I'm gonna take my camera along and try to snap at least a pic of each of us.
    Hi, I assume since we will be at a retail shop we can't/should not bring our own sticks but purchase what we smoke there... I have no problem with that but have a few I would bring if I could... either way I am looking forward to it!!! Regards, Tim
    Tim, there is no reason you can't bring along some cigars to enjoy. Of course I'd encourage you to buy from the shop too.
    What I was going to do Tim was buy 1 stick there and then smoke one of my own, just to be courteous to the shop owners.
    Good idea! Plus that will give me a chance to try something new.
    Just a few days out now guys. Hope you all are still onboard.
  • As long as my car doesn't crap out on me between now and saturday..I'm there. I'm probably going to be showing up around 2ish, however.
    Im there. Probably get there around 3.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I can make it. PM sent.
    I'm in... hope to be there early. See you all then! Tim