Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• j0z3r:
    JZ:
    Not pictured is Johnny Walker Blue!! He must have been in the can during the photo!! LOL
    He was in the can alright...we stuffed him in the trashcan outside. :D
    I knew he was a winner when he walked in with a pack of White Owls. ;)
  • TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Kamelyon:
    I just got the large "Herf-a-dor" and the Torano 1916s from the daily deal last week. I'm ready for our next herf!
    Yo Patrick, those Torano 1916's are addictive I just bought another 10 just because I thought I was getting low LOL I am ready for another herf as well... I might just head down to the shop in Temecula on Saturday as I am still considering getting a pipe and liked the selection there. Regards! Tim
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Let me know if you're going down there Tim, I'll meet up with you and we can smoke a couple. And if anyone else wanted to come down, it could be an impromptu herf of sorts.
    Right on Joe... I plan on getting there around the same time 12:30 or so... how many of the Gran Consul should I bring? I also just got in some JdN Fuertes... I am gonna lite one up tonight and will advise if these are good to go!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    Let me know if you're going down there Tim, I'll meet up with you and we can smoke a couple. And if anyone else wanted to come down, it could be an impromptu herf of sorts.

Dang you guys ...gettin together , having a good time ...smokin stogies ...why is this country so damn wide and hard to drive from side to side !!!???
    I was thinking of getting some of those Fuertes and decided to hold off, now I'll now if they are a green light.

How bout a 3 and 3 trade? That's enough to try out the size and get a good feel for it.

Alright then, I'll plan on being there. Have a good one Tim.
    Sounds good Joe, see you then! Perhaps others will be able to drop by as well! Regards, Tim
  • TGO:
    Kamelyon:
    I just got the large "Herf-a-dor" and the Torano 1916s from the daily deal last week. I'm ready for our next herf!
    Yo Patrick, those Torano 1916's are addictive I just bought another 10 just because I thought I was getting low LOL I am ready for another herf as well... I might just head down to the shop in Temecula on Saturday as I am still considering getting a pipe and liked the selection there. Regards! Tim
    They are! I had to get more after enjoying the one you gave me, then they were up on the daily deal a few days after. I figured it was a sign from God! haha. I would love to come up on saturday with you guys, but I've got a martial arts test that day. Woo hoo! Orange belt!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Hmm. I am tempted to make the drive...
    Make the drive Russ, it should be a lot of fun!!!!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I might go down there, it depends on whether or not some crap in my life works itself out by then. Heck even if it doesn't I still might head down there.
    TGO:
    Make the drive Russ, it should be a lot of fun!!!!
    I want to, but I've got to some stuff for the wife today. I'll make the next one.
    Had a great time at the mini Herf today... best part was smoking a Cain, DAM that was a great Cigar... I smoked it past the nub... Thanks Joe!!! Lessons learned for the next time... I won't stop at subway prior but load up on a shrimp burrito in Temecula! Good times with cool folks! The shop is really cool they let you bring your own drinks and food... Looking forward to the next one! Tim
    Yeah, it was a good time Tim. I smoked that Joya Fuerte you gave me, it was pretty good, not quite on the level of the Antaño, but for the price it's a good one to keep around.
  • KamelyonKamelyon Posts: 109
    so when is the next time you all want to get together?
    Kamelyon:
    so when is the next time you all want to get together?
    I would be up for next weekend or the weekend after... pretty flexible schedule here :) Regards, Tim
    I can do next weekend or the one after, hopefully some of the other guys can free up the day.
    I could make time on either of those weekends.
    I'm good with either as well, but I think the 17th would be best for me.
    I'm pretty sure I can make it there, hopefully I'll be seeing you guys soon!
    Ok, well I'll be at the B&M around 1:00 on the 17th. See you guys there!
    I'll be there, see you then!
    I'll see how my week pans out, but I'm pretty sure I can be there.
    I'll be there. I haven't seen leonard around, but I'll give him a call and see if he can make it.
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    I think I can make it. I will know for sure later in the week.
    Let me know, maybe we can drive out together...save on some gas.
    I'll see your ugly mugs at 1 tomorrow. Hope all of you can make it.
    I am gonna get one of those Burritos this time!!!
    Well, that was an interesting herf. Didn't think we'd meet a guy that made Lassy look like an altar boy ever. Smoked a Oliva Connecticut Reserve with my buddies in San Diego and that might be one of my top 3 connecticut wrapped cigars.
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    There was this one time in Tijuana............... Good times.