Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    KamelyonKamelyon Posts: 109
    TGO, PM in your inbox
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Im In Folsom, Sacramento County...... new transplant from OHIO... Been here cine May! Peace Ozzie
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Kamelyon:
    TGO, PM in your inbox
    ~~~ Got it and replied ;) OK, perhaps we will hear from more folks closer to the date but let's plan on the 19th as the tentative date... I need some shrimp burrito :)
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Im In Folsom, Sacramento County...... new transplant from OHIO... Been here cine May! Peace Ozzie
    ~~~ Welcome to Cali Ozzie! Let us know if you feel up to driving to so cal for a herf (not likely I imagine but threw it out there)... regards!
  • Options
    Another shout out to Leonard, Russ and Garen and anyone else interested in the herf on the 19th in Temecula... right now tentative confirmations are Joe, Patrick and me... looking forward to one more shrimp burrito this year!!!! :)
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    It's a bit up in the air for me, I have finals this week and a few things to catch up on, but I might be able to make it.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    You know I'm there for sure Tim. And now that I've got my 15 Ct. herf-a-dor, I'll be bringing along cigars to pass out too. Should be fun, and shrimp burritos *drools*
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    You know I'm there for sure Tim. And now that I've got my 15 Ct. herf-a-dor, I'll be bringing along cigars to pass out too. Should be fun, and shrimp burritos *drools*
    ~~~ I have been working on getting a few special sticks to bring ;)
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Thanks for the welcome and the invite.... You Never Know about me I love to travel and excape and i more than likey will be at the rose Bowl Seeing my Beloved Buckeyes! See you in the Forums! Thanks Again! TGO Ozzie
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    TGO:
    Another shout out to Leonard, Russ and Garen and anyone else interested in the herf on the 19th in Temecula... right now tentative confirmations are Joe, Patrick and me... looking forward to one more shrimp burrito this year!!!! :)
    Cant make the 19th, thats the day we make tamales. Next time for sure.
  • Options
    leonard:
    TGO:
    That settles it...we'll have the herf on the 20th and Leonard can bring the food. haha Smile [:)]
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    j0z3r:
    leonard:
    TGO:
    That settles it...we'll have the herf on the 20th and Leonard can bring the food. haha Smile [:)]
    Dont threaten me with a good time. You all are welcome to herf at my house any time.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I want to go, but I need to see how the rest of the week goes before I commit. It depends on how much crap I can finish between now and then.
  • Options
    It looks like I won't be making it after all. I'm testing out for my next belt that day.
  • Options
    haha, looks like it might be you and me Tim. Good luck with your belt Patrick...what color are you at?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    haha, looks like it might be you and me Tim. Good luck with your belt Patrick...what color are you at?
    ~~~ ohh well LOL it will still be a good time... I will likely bring a new herfer (someone from another forum that Patrick met at the CAO event and wanted to attend the next herf)... I really have been working on some special cigars for the herf, so glad you will be there Joe! PLUS shrimp burritos~!!!!
  • Options
    Exactly Tim, and I'll have some special cigars of my own. And quite frankly, nobody has to twist my arm to get me down there, regardless of who shows up. And shrimp burritos...hell yeah. I could eat one early and get another one later...just thinking about it makes me want to take a trip to Temecula tomorrow. Smile [:)]
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I'll probably be there, my sanity is running away from me and I think some cigar smoke will lure it back.
  • Options
    j0z3r:

thanks! I'm testing for my purple. Hopefully we'll have at least one more herf before I leave in Feb!
  • Options
    Kamelyon:
    j0z3r:

thanks! I'm testing for my purple. Hopefully we'll have at least one more herf before I leave in Feb!
    ~~~ Good luck on the belt Patrick! I am sure there will be a Jan herf too!
  • Options
    Just got an e-mail that Friday night is the Perdomo christmas party at the old town smoke shop... 6:30 to 9PM... raffles, discounts, ect... not sure if I can swing it but I will try!
  • Options
    If it's Perdomo, I'm there.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    If it's Perdomo, I'm there.
    ~~~ Yup it's Perdomo... here is what they sent (you may have it as well but figured I would post it anyway;) "Please Join us for a PERDOMO CHRISTMAS PARTY At Olde Towne Smoke Shoppe Friday December 18th 6:30pm-9:30pm Discounts, raffles and manly food and drink no sissy cupcakes !"
  • Options
    I checked my email after I read your fist post and found the same email. Heck, I'll go just for the free food. :)
  • Options
    I'll be there friday for sure!
  • Options
    We can have a mini herf then Patrick. Maybe you can win a raffle prize this time. Smile [:)]
  • Options
    yeah, maybe I'll slip them a twenty to help my odds!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I'm tired of California being the only state with its own herf. I want to get a PA herf started. Alex, Tim, Jeff and all the others at CCOM, you wanna come out to Pgh to herf, or want me to come to you?
  • Options
    Luko:
    I'm tired of California being the only state with its own herf. I want to get a PA herf started. Alex, Tim, Jeff and all the others at CCOM, you wanna come out to Pgh to herf, or want me to come to you?
    You're welcome to come out here and join us...it'll be the first multi-state herf. :)
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Luko:
    I'm up in PA often enough, I'm in!