Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    TGO:
    ENFIDL:
    Hey guys I should be, not 100% yet, in Riverside from the 7th-10th of September. I don't know where I'd be staying or anything yet but those are the dates I should be out there. I'd love to get together and herf with the SO CAL brothers!
    ~~~ That would be very cool! Let us know once you have confirmatioon you will be in town... not sure what schedules will be like but we look for just about any reason to get together and smoke a few good cigars! Regards, Tim
    Hey guys Just so you all know I will be in Cali/Riverside area Sept. 10th thru the 14th for sure. I have my plane tickets already. Looking for another Herf with you guys! Last time was a great day.
    I will be flying in from Seattle. If any of you are interested in making a trip up I'm going to post a thread tonight for a Seattle herf. I'm there for 2 weeks prior to my visit down in California.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    ENFIDL:
    Hey guys I should be, not 100% yet, in Riverside from the 7th-10th of September. I don't know where I'd be staying or anything yet but those are the dates I should be out there. I'd love to get together and herf with the SO CAL brothers!
    ~~~ That would be very cool! Let us know once you have confirmatioon you will be in town... not sure what schedules will be like but we look for just about any reason to get together and smoke a few good cigars! Regards, Tim
    Hey guys Just so you all know I will be in Cali/Riverside area Sept. 10th thru the 14th for sure. I have my plane tickets already. Looking for another Herf with you guys! Last time was a great day.
    I will be flying in from Seattle. If any of you are interested in making a trip up I'm going to post a thread tonight for a Seattle herf. I'm there for 2 weeks prior to my visit down in California.
    I'm envisioning a herf on the 11th in that case. It will mark one day shy of the one year anniversary of the first socal ccom herf.

It's too bad enfidl won't be in town that long as the weekdays are harder to accommodate due to work and all. Should be a good time though, glad you're able to make it down again Tony.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    ENFIDL:
    I'm envisioning a herf on the 11th in that case. It will mark one day shy of the one year anniversary of the first socal ccom herf.

It's too bad enfidl won't be in town that long as the weekdays are harder to accommodate due to work and all. Should be a good time though, glad you're able to make it down again Tony.
    I could be down with a 9/11 herf. Sounds like I will need to get a couple of CAO America's to commemorate another anniversary on that day.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    ENFIDL:

Yeah it sucks I'll be there during the week. I'm coming out for a training thing for work so unfortunately I have no control over the dates.
  • Options
    TGO:
    ENFIDL:
    I will def let you guys know once I get my final conformation. I'm doing paperwork on it today, so hopefully I'll know soon! Hopefully some of us can get together one night and herf!
  • Options
    Ok it's official now. I will be flying in the afternoon of the 6th and leaving the afternoon of the 10th.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    ENFIDL:

Sweeeeeeet! I'm liking the whole being a part of histroy for the Socal group herf 1 year anniversary!!!! Wait did someone say SHRIMP BURRITO?!?!?! I'm thinking a bottle of something special might be in order....can we BYOB there? I'm glad I can make it down again too Joe. That day should workout well as my friend and his wife are going to get ink done. Sorry Enfidl I won't be able to meet you. Hopefully you will get a chance to meet some of the SoCal Borks, they are awesome guys!!
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    ENFIDL:

Sweeeeeeet! I'm liking the whole being a part of histroy for the Socal group herf 1 year anniversary!!!! Wait did someone say SHRIMP BURRITO?!?!?! I'm thinking a bottle of something special might be in order....can we BYOB there? I'm glad I can make it down again too Joe. That day should workout well as my friend and his wife are going to get ink done. Sorry Enfidl I won't be able to meet you. Hopefully you will get a chance to meet some of the SoCal Borks, they are awesome guys!!
    That is a shame brother! It would of been great to! Hopefully some of the SO CAL BORKs can make it out to herf and get some dinner while I'm out there!
  • Options
    RippRipp Posts: 125
    You guys make me want to drive down to So Cal for the Herf..
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    ENFIDL:

Recently we did the bbq/herf and it turned out pretty well, if the stars align perhaps we can shoot for one on the 11th. Good food, drinks and cigars coupled with great company is one heck of a way to spend the day. We will have to see how that's going to work as we get closer.

In any event, the b&m is pretty lax on the byob scenario, as long as people don't get out of control they turn a blind eye basically.
  • Options
    Ripp:
    You guys make me want to drive down to So Cal for the Herf..
    Pack up the car grab a few of the other NoCal Borks and make your way down! What is it a 7 or 8 hour trip by car? It will be worth it.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    TGO:
    ENFIDL:

Recently we did the bbq/herf and it turned out pretty well, if the stars align perhaps we can shoot for one on the 11th. Good food, drinks and cigars coupled with great company is one heck of a way to spend the day. We will have to see how that's going to work as we get closer.

In any event, the b&m is pretty lax on the byob scenario, as long as people don't get out of control they turn a blind eye basically.
    That sounds awesome Joe. I was reading a little bit about the BBQ/herf you guys had and it sounded like fun. Whatever we do I'm sure it will be fun.....now to pick out just the right bottle.
  • Options
    Figured out exactly when I'm getting in and leaving and where I'm staying at. If any of you fine SoCal brothers are interested in getting together let me know. Also I'll be looking for good places to eat and whatnot so if you could make some recommendations it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Figured out exactly when I'm getting in and leaving and where I'm staying at. If any of you fine SoCal brothers are interested in getting together let me know. Also I'll be looking for good places to eat and whatnot so if you could make some recommendations it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!
    Update us as your trip gets closer. I can probably make it out on one of the days and we can meet up at a b&m about 20-25 mins from riverside where we normally herf. You'll have to have a shrimp burrito from the Mexican joint a few doors down, to die for.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Update us as your trip gets closer. I can probably make it out on one of the days and we can meet up at a b&m about 20-25 mins from riverside where we normally herf. You'll have to have a shrimp burrito from the Mexican joint a few doors down, to die for.
    Shrimp Burrito is fit for a God of War, but only after a GOF.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Joe that sounds awesome brother! I was hoping to find a place with good fish tacos and I love burritos even more so thatll be perfect. A GOF would be nice I've never had one or a shrimp burrito or been to Cali sounds like I need to do them all while I'm there...lol I fly in around 1PM on the 6th and fly out around 7 PM in the 10th. I will have training during normal business hours but that's it. I will have a rental car too so no worried there either.
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Joe that sounds awesome brother! I was hoping to find a place with good fish tacos and I love burritos even more so thatll be perfect. A GOF would be nice I've never had one or a shrimp burrito or been to Cali sounds like I need to do them all while I'm there...lol I fly in around 1PM on the 6th and fly out around 7 PM in the 10th. I will have training during normal business hours but that's it. I will have a rental car too so no worried there either.
    Depending on the night and my weird @ss schedule I would love to join you Cats and burn a few! Keep us posted!!!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Man I'd kill for a shrimp burrito right now, Taco Bell is considered good mexican food here in Kansas. And for more time to smoke stogies, three in two months is a crying shame.

Light a few up at the next Socal herf for me guys!
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Garen B:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Man I'd kill for a shrimp burrito right now, Taco Bell is considered good mexican food here in Kansas. And for more time to smoke stogies, three in two months is a crying shame.

Light a few up at the next Socal herf for me guys!
    ~~~ You got it Garen... I see a Garen inspired trivia game aka "win Tim's cigars" at an upcoming herf... PM me a few good trivia questions and I will supply the sticks for the BOTL's... good to hear from you Bro!!!! Regards, Tim
  • Options
    TGO:
    ENFIDL:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Depending on the night and my weird @ss schedule I would love to join you Cats and burn a few! Keep us posted!!!
    I know I'd love it if you could brother!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    They have killer fish too, so whatever your pleasure is they make it good. When we figure things out a little more I will send a couple texts around and see if I can't recruit some of the regulars to make a herf out of it.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    They have killer fish too, so whatever your pleasure is they make it good. When we figure things out a little more I will send a couple texts around and see if I can't recruit some of the regulars to make a herf out of it.
    That'd be awesome Joe! I really appreciate it brother! What's the name of the B&M I'd like to look it up online check it out and their stock and see where it's at in conjunction to my hotel.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    That'd be awesome Joe! I really appreciate it brother! What's the name of the B&M I'd like to look it up online check it out and their stock and see where it's at in conjunction to my hotel.
    Here is the website.Link. They don't have a listing of their stock, but if you're looking for anything in particular I can let you know if they carry it.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Here is the website.Link. They don't have a listing of their stock, but if you're looking for anything in particular I can let you know if they carry it.
    I pretty much just want to get something I've never had before and something to celebrate my first time in Cali and my first CCOM Herf! I'll just let you point me in the right direction Joe...lol Thanks for the link!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    I pretty much just want to get something I've never had before and something to celebrate my first time in Cali and my first CCOM Herf! I'll just let you point me in the right direction Joe...lol Thanks for the link!
    Just looked and it's only like 40 miles from my hotel. I'm really excited to get out there to Cali!
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    ENFIDL:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Just looked and it's only like 40 miles from my hotel. I'm really excited to get out there to Cali!
    Im down for a week day herf. Let me know what date you decide on.
  • Options
    leonard:
    ENFIDL:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Im down for a week day herf. Let me know what date you decide on.
    Sounds great brother! I'm looking forward to it!
  • Options
    The time is almost upon us brothers! I won't be on here from Wednesday the 1st until I'm out there on the 6th and I won't have a computer with me :/ Joe I'll shoot you my number between now and then. Can't wait to meet up with you SOCAL brothers and herf! Very excited!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    The time is almost upon us brothers! I won't be on here from Wednesday the 1st until I'm out there on the 6th and I won't have a computer with me :/ Joe I'll shoot you my number between now and then. Can't wait to meet up with you SOCAL brothers and herf! Very excited!
    I'm not too far behind you. Once agin too bad we will not be out there during the same time. Would have been nice to meet you and have a Herf. Have a safe trip and next time we will make it work.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    sounds good. We will get something together for sure.