Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Sandman1am:
    ENFIDL:
    The time is almost upon us brothers! I won't be on here from Wednesday the 1st until I'm out there on the 6th and I won't have a computer with me :/ Joe I'll shoot you my number between now and then. Can't wait to meet up with you SOCAL brothers and herf! Very excited!
    I'm not too far behind you. Once agin too bad we will not be out there during the same time. Would have been nice to meet you and have a Herf. Have a safe trip and next time we will make it work.
    It would have been awesome to meet and heft with you too brother! Have safe and fun travels to WA and CA!!!
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    The time is almost upon us brothers! I won't be on here from Wednesday the 1st until I'm out there on the 6th and I won't have a computer with me :/ Joe I'll shoot you my number between now and then. Can't wait to meet up with you SOCAL brothers and herf! Very excited!
    sounds good. We will get something together for sure.
    Awesome, Thanks Joe!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ENFIDL:
    Sandman1am:
    ENFIDL:
    I'm not too far behind you. Once agin too bad we will not be out there during the same time. Would have been nice to meet you and have a Herf. Have a safe trip and next time we will make it work.
    It would have been awesome to meet and heft with you too brother! Have safe and fun travels to WA and CA!!!
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Awesome, Thanks Joe!
    I'm on my way to Detroit right now and leave in the AM for WA. You have a safe and fun trip as well.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    PM to you good Sir!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    PM to TGO!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    So is everyone still down with a herf at Old Town on 9/11?
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I'm planning on it tentatively. I just started school this week and I'm still getting used to all that entails, but given anything huge or unforeseen happening, I should be there.
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    I'm in for 9/11 herf... also thinking about a temecula run this saturday as well if anyone is interested!
  • Options
    Saturday in temecula sounds good to me,i'll be there.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Saturday in temecula sounds good to me,i'll be there.
    Cool! I will bring a couple flor de copan's for you to try...
  • Options
    I appreciate it Tim, but Jason gave me one Sunday and I honestly wasn't crazy about it, so I'd rather let you hang on to them than give them to me who won't enjoy them. Thanks though. Can't wait for some fish and/or shrimp. Mmm mmm good.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I appreciate it Tim, but Jason gave me one Sunday and I honestly wasn't crazy about it, so I'd rather let you hang on to them than give them to me who won't enjoy them. Thanks though. Can't wait for some fish and/or shrimp. Mmm mmm good.
    Right on Joe! I could torment myself by trying to decide now what kind of burrito to get but it is always a close call that goes down to the wire LOL
  • Options
    I know what you mean, I'm likely to make a snap decision come crunch time and end up going with something way different...guess I'll find out soon enough.
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    j0z3r:
    Im there.
  • Options
    The weather is looking GREAT for the 12th CONSECUTIVE MONTHLY CCOM SO CAL HERF (I capitalized so TimB and Alex would see ;)... Should be 10-20 degrees cooler than yesterday and a beautiful day to sit outside and enjoy some fine cigars and some shrimp burritos... can't wait!!!!!
  • Options
    leonard:
    j0z3r:
    Im there.
    I should be as well.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    leonard:
    j0z3r:
    Im there.
    I should be as well.

I have it on the schedule, hopefully I won't have any issues this month....
  • Options
    Well socal borks I'm at the airport waiting to head your direction!
  • Options
    Do we have the day set for the mid week herf?
  • Options
    leonard:
    Do we have the day set for the mid week herf?
    Not yet how's wed or Thurs sound?
  • Options
    I was thinking weds would be good as long as it works for everyone else.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I was thinking weds would be good as long as it works for everyone else.
    sounds good to me brother. Can you send me the addy? I can't get the link to open on my crackberry
  • Options
    Cool, Wednesday is good.
  • Options
    leonard:
    Cool, Wednesday is good.
    Wednesday as in tomorrow?
  • Options
    Russ55:
    leonard:
    Cool, Wednesday is good.
    Wednesday as in tomorrow?
    yes, ENFIDEL is coming to visit but won't be around for the Saturday herf, so we getting together Wednesday to herf with him before he heads back.
  • Options
    What time? Same as always?
  • Options
    Russ55:
    What time? Same as always?
    I don't know about everyone else, but I probably won't be there any earlier than 3:30 in all likelihood, maybe earlier if I can bug out of work a bit early.
  • Options
    It will depend in how early I get done with training and then however long it will take me to drive down to there from Riverside.
  • Options
    Probably close to 4:00pm for me.
  • Options
    Got my directions! Doesn't look like the training facility I'm at is too far. Looking forward to herfing with you borks tonight!
  • Options
    I'm en route to the herf!