Home General Discussion
Options

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    Uping this just in case anyone missed it. It's today. Yay.
    LOL Russ I am having my warm up smoke right now... kind of like stretching right before the marathon :)
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    TGO:
    Russ55:
    LOL Russ I am having my warm up smoke right now... kind of like stretching right before the marathon :)
    Hah. I'm just drinking coffee, trying to get my body started. What are you having?
  • Options
    Russ55:
    TGO:
    Russ55:
    Hah. I'm just drinking coffee, trying to get my body started. What are you having?
    Man o War Virtue Toro... I like these cigars a lot but think they will reach potential in 6 months to a year similar to a lot of what AJ puts out :)
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGO:
    Russ55:
    TGO:
    Russ55:
    Man o War Virtue Toro... I like these cigars a lot but think they will reach potential in 6 months to a year similar to a lot of what AJ puts out :)

The kids are down sick so unfortuately I will be missing this one..... Damn, and I REALLY needed the cigar time.
  • Options
    we should do it, i live in chico
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Christian_Sapp:
    where is that?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Christian_Sapp:
    where is that?
    Joe, It's north past Sacramento.
  • Options
    brotheradam:
    j0z3r:
    Christian_Sapp:
    where is that?
    Joe, It's north past Sacramento.
    Oh wow, that's pretty far up.
  • Options
    Now that we are in November, I figure it's about time to start talking herf. How does the 13th sound to you guys? I'm thinking it's far enough off to give time but not too close to turkey day.
  • Options
    I am down where will it be at.
  • Options
    Christian_Sapp:
    I am down where will it be at.
    We herf in Temecula. Where are you located? If you can make it, please do, a new botl is always welcome.
  • Options
    yeah i wish i could make it im in chico right now for college but i live in the bay area, if you have another one during the summer down there i would love to come i have a couple friends who live down there so it would be great. We should also have one up north
  • Options
    Right on, that's a heck of a long drive for a herf. We will be herfing throughout the summer for sure, typically we do one organized herf each month, and sporadic, impromptu herfs here and there. Watch the thread for details on when, we usually post up something a couple weeks in advance.
  • Options
    The 13th is good for me! Speaking of impromptu I am gonna be swinging by Temecula Saturday on my way to Diego... probably get there a little after 11 am and stay for 2-3 smokes and a burrito :) If anyone is looking to get away!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    TGO:
    The 13th is good for me! Speaking of impromptu I am gonna be swinging by Temecula Saturday on my way to Diego... probably get there a little after 11 am and stay for 2-3 smokes and a burrito :) If anyone is looking to get away!
    BURRITO!!!! I'm now drooling all over myself, Thanks Tim....lolz
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    TGO:
    Hahaha looking forward to the next time you can make it out... good times!!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    TGO:
    ENFIDL:
    TGO:
    Hahaha looking forward to the next time you can make it out... good times!!!
    Me too brother me too!!!
  • Options
    I can't commit at this point, but I will definitely try to make it.
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    I think im good for the 13th. Need to double check with the boss though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I'm gonna try and make this one - it would be my first herf ever. For a new guy, do you bring your own sticks or purchase from the B&M you go to up there or both?
  • Options
    james40:
    I'm gonna try and make this one - it would be my first herf ever. For a new guy, do you bring your own sticks or purchase from the B&M you go to up there or both?
    We usually do both, we bring our own to smoke and share, the second part is not at all a requirement but rather just a way for us to share cigars we like, and also we will buy a stick or three to support the shop. The choice is yours of course, there really aren't any rules besides showing up ready to smoke, chat and eat. Please come if you can, we enjoy meeting new botls and expanding the group. As the date approaches, post back if you can make it and I will pm you the address of the shop.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to see if I can get out of cleaning the old house to make it, really still mad that I missed the last one.

Joe, are you going to be making Mojito's for this one? If so, I will lie, beg, steal or whatever to make it.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    I am going to see if I can get out of cleaning the old house to make it, really still mad that I missed the last one.

Joe, are you going to be making Mojito's for this one? If so, I will lie, beg, steal or whatever to make it.
    I certainly can if there is a want for them. It should be warm enough to warrant a summer drink, and I wouldn't mind having one.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:

I certainly can if there is a want for them. It should be warm enough to warrant a summer drink, and I wouldn't mind having one.
    Hahaha speaking for the collective "we" I think it is safe to say we would all do just about anything to get more mojitos... I think Andre poped a wheelie on his tractor... just sayin :)
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:

Hahaha speaking for the collective "we" I think it is safe to say we would all do just about anything to get more mojitos... I think Andre poped a wheelie on his tractor... just sayin :)
    Dang as it gets colder here and the snow has started to fall I find myself wanting to come and eat fish tacos and shrimp burritos while have a nice smoke and a mojito to boot! I will be back soon enough. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    I will bring some tequila on the 13th and make margaritas... won't forget it this time :)
  • Options
    Picked up some really good tequila blanco today in Diego... should be great margaritas and another great herf!!!
  • Options
    Just realized I still have these and never posted them.imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Dang Russ, you must think I'm cute posting 3/4 pics of me. Lol, just kidding. I sure could go for a mojito.
  • Options
    Love Andre's hat :)