Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Awesome Joe. What city are you coming from?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hemet, I'm about 40 mins north-east of Temecula.
    Ah, I've been there a few times. Guys, let's meet at Churchils in Miramar unless anyone knows a place a little more central for the north county guys. Is 5pm too late late Joe/Jr? How about 4pm ?
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I usually like to make an entrance about noonish. Thats enough time to smoke 3 or 4 cigars and be home by 6 pm. Do you have to work Sunday? I think asianbiker gets off at 2.
    He gets off at 4pm. I don't work but I'm on call this week so I may work while smoking. I can go earlier but I usually have one cigar, occasionally two.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I get off work at 4, so I would be there a little bit before 5, and they close at 6.
    Lets say 3 pm. James and I can meet up there and when you you get off at 4 come on by. Smoke a couple Stogies and be home in time for dinner!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Well guys, not gonna happen for me. I just can't do that time, especially with the drive involved. Hope you guys have a good time, burn one for me...I'll be herfing with you in spirit.
    Sorry Jozer, I've been wanting to go to Temecula but Saturday's are out for me. If you guys ever do it on a Sunday, I'm there.
    so is this settled? churchills cigar lounge in miramar on sunday 12/11?
    Yes. I'm meeting jr at 3pm and will hang out. I'm bringing 2 non forum members so it will be about 6 of us. See you then when you get there.
    Good meeting you Jr. And it was good times herfing with you and Asainbiker. Looking forward to hitting up Temecula and meeting more bros.
    It was good meeting you too. Chruchhills was a great lounge! I'd def visit that place again! If you ever wanna meet up there again, I'm all about it! The guy working had great customer service and the cigar selection was great! All around good spot!
    I agree with both of you, great meeting, great cigars, great company.
    asianbiker8:
    I agree with both of you, great meeting, great cigars, great company.
    I was fading fast after you got there. I needed to eat really bad and was starting to get lower and lower in that seat..lol.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'll be on break for a while. Looking forward to whenever the next one is.
    Looking forward to meeting you, and everyone else, Russ. I plan on bringing you some sticks to make up for that lost shipment.
    Carefull Russ! He hand delivered a bomb yesterday as I was egressing to the truck! Caught me with a fist full of nice cigars on the departure handshake! Its one thing to send a package in the mail but he has no problem shaking your hand while taking care of business!
    James got me too last night Jr. What a guy!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    james40:
    Looking forward to meeting you, and everyone else, Russ. I plan on bringing you some sticks to make up for that lost shipment.
    No, no, you got it backwards man, I owe you sticks! :)
    Can't wait for the next one. Maybe after the holidays guys?
    Russ55:
    james40:
    No, no, you got it backwards man, I owe you sticks! :)
    No way man. Now I'm gonna bring extra.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    ill be in socal till the 30th ill be visiting family in riverside. anybody near there?
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I'm 25 min away
    I'm about 20 min up the road! When are you gonna be in town?
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    im leaving tomorrow after work. so if there is a day where we could get a few people togeather that would be great. but i know this is a busy time of year so i dont expect to be able to put togeather a herf on such short notice
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't smoke but I will try to make it.

Also, If you don't mind traveling a little bit, depending on where you are in Riverside, to Orange County I have a lounge membership to a B&M a couple minutes from my house.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    this guy is hard core! still has a membership to a lounge when he cant smoke.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    this guy is hard core! still has a membership to a lounge when he cant smoke.
    It is so you brothers have a place to go when it is too damn cold. As long as one of you guys comes down and visits once a month it is worth it to keep it. just because I can't smoke doesn't mean I can't use the lounge to get away and have a nice glass of rum or whiskey..........
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Wish I could find some folks to herf with here