Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm packing up cigars right now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good luck on your MoW badge Jr. Asianbiker and I are meeting on Sunday in San Diego if anyone is interested, pm.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    i hope it doesnt rain sunday
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, Joe and I will be at the Tobacco Barn in Lake Forest on Friday, if anyone would like to make the trip to the OC, would love to see you guys in the lounge.
    bandyt09:
    Hey guys, Joe and I will be at the Tobacco Barn in Lake Forest on Friday, if anyone would like to make the trip to the OC, would love to see you guys in the lounge.
    What time?
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    What time?
    Hoping for most of the day, it is open from 10:00 - midnight. If you can make it, I'll be there anytime considering it is only 5 minutes from my house.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    sounds like a good place for lunch,
    lcpleel:
    sounds like a good place for lunch,
    That it is.
  • bandyt09:
    ************************************* Hey Tod, like to come down around Noon or earlier. Do we just ask for you at the door? Nice invite.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I've heard alot about the Tobacco Barn. I'll check the schedule(Mrs.) and see if we have anything planned. I'm pretty sure I'll be free.
    DoubleToro:
    bandyt09:
    ************************************* Hey Tod, like to come down around Noon or earlier. Do we just ask for you at the door? Nice invite.
    Andre, just call me when you hit the parking lot and I'll meet you in the store and let you in the lounge.
    jr_p951:
    I've heard alot about the Tobacco Barn. I'll check the schedule(Mrs.) and see if we have anything planned. I'm pretty sure I'll be free.
    Jr, hopefully the schedule is open as it looks to be a good get together.......
  • bandyt09:
    DoubleToro:
    bandyt09:
    Andre, just call me when you hit the parking lot and I'll meet you in the store and let you in the lounge.
    Todd, will do. thank you.
    The wife said: "It's fine, go." But I need to figure out if it's actually fine, or if it's that female version of "fine" with all the venom, and promise of terrible pain to come.

To be fair to her, she's usually not that way, but I didn't get this far by not being cautious.
    Russ55:
    The wife said: "It's fine, go." But I need to figure out if it's actually fine, or if it's that female version of "fine" with all the venom, and promise of terrible pain to come.

To be fair to her, she's usually not that way, but I didn't get this far by not being cautious.
    Do what you got to do brother, I am familiar with that fine also, and in all fairness to my wife, it usually does mean fine.........
    I got the..."Its Black Friday! Aren't we going shopping?" with a side ways look like I asked to kiss her sister. Uh....no. Thats why we had a daughter! You can take her. They can go shopping! We had sons so they can help dad and pick up dog poop. Daughter goes with Mom...Dad goes to smoke cigars!
    I am going to play Friday by ear. I'll see how it goes.
    jr_p951:
    I got the..."Its Black Friday! Aren't we going shopping?" with a side ways look like I asked to kiss her sister. Uh....no. Thats why we had a daughter! You can take her. They can go shopping! We had sons so they can help dad and pick up dog poop. Daughter goes with Mom...Dad goes to smoke cigars!
    Jr, let the wife know, the cigar shop is having a sale tomorrow so you are doing your part on Black Friday.........
    I've been talking to a couple of guys in my area (asianbiker/aquadigio) and jr_p951 about meeting up. Anyone up for meeting on Sunday, December 11th? Where do you all want to meet?
    Where is central? I live in el cajon. I don't mind going anywhere as long as its not super far, and after 4 when I get done with work.
    I'll throw it out there...how about we head South to San Diego for a change? I think San Diego isn't too far. An hour drive is always do able.
    Wow, you're up in murrieta, and I know james40 is down south in chula vista, we could always meet somewhere half way if anyone knows somewhere to go.
    I'm pretty up for driving any where as long as I can get away! The herfs usually go here in Temecula so I'm lucky to have them so close! Its nice to get out and check out there cigar lounges.
    I know that Aqua is one freeway exit south of me. I'm up for meeting anywhere. Didn't someone mention a Churchills in Miramar? Or we could do Old Town in S.D. or somewhere else? Depending on the interest, we could carpool if needed.
    Carpool? Sorry, I ride solo...unless it has ***, LoL! Has anyone been to the Lounges down your way? I'd hate to show up and there be a fee to sit down. Maybe some of the usual herfers can chime in on this one.
    all the places i've been to in san diego have no fees. churchill's in old town san diego, hoffer's bar in la mesa, or liberty tobacco in san diego on clairemont mesa blvd
    jr_p951:
    Carpool? Sorry, I ride solo...unless it has ***, LoL! Has anyone been to the Lounges down your way? I'd hate to show up and there be a fee to sit down. Maybe some of the usual herfers can chime in on this one.
    I meant for us bro if we ended going up there. No fees that I know of - its pretty laid back here
    Well, it looks like it's just the 4 of us plus my friend Jorge. Let's pick a place. My vote is Churchils or Liberty, neither I've ever been too but I will go anywhere I can smoke.
    i'm for either churchill's miramar, never been there but heard its cool. and liberty which i've been to. i get off work at 4 so i'll see you guys a bit before 5.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If you guys narrow down a time and place, I'll see if I can make it down.