Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• I am in, 50/50 burgers this time? And seconds to boot? Will make it work for me. Thanks Tod.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I can't hit up Old Town today fellas. My daughter flies this afternoon and I'm working on my kitchen cabinets this morning. I got ambitious last night and ripped all my kitchen cabinets down. Kitchen looks like someone drove a bulldozer thru it.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I might be able to make it later in the day, 3-4 ish, but it's kind of up in the air right now. The whole family is just getting over a cold. Going to see how everyone feels and such.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bumpity bump bump
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    bumpity bump bump
    Fixed the title. Should be a fun time.

And just in case anyone was unclear, like me, this herf will be at Old Town. For some reason, I was thinking Todd wanted to do the herf at his house again.
    I am going to do my best to make it this Saturday. I'll know for sure later in the week.
    Russ55:
    I am going to do my best to make it this Saturday. I'll know for sure later in the week.
    Russ, if you let me know before Friday I am pretty sure I can bring you a bottle of the Plantation if HiTimes has it in stock. Let me know.
    Sweet! Close to home! Although...Todd throws a damn good herf!
    With only a couple days to go I thought I would bump this. Looking forward to some new cigars, dropping a bomb on Joe, drinking a Mojito and eating a shrimp burrito in nice upper 80's weather.
    I'd def in. I cleared the schedule and informed the family of my intentions. The kitchen will have to wait cause I'm taking Saturday off!!
    Guys, I'm going to throw down a challenge for you all. You guys know about the troop package Todd and I are getting together, and I want to challenge you guys to contribute something, anything really, to make this a great pack. Cutters, cigars, whatever. Let's show these guys how we roll at the Socal herf.
    jr_p951:
    I'd def in. I cleared the schedule and informed the family of my intentions. The kitchen will have to wait cause I'm taking Saturday off!!
    Glad to hear it jr, your priorities are in the right place, LOL.
    j0z3r:
    Guys, I'm going to throw down a challenge for you all. You guys know about the troop package Todd and I are getting together, and I want to challenge you guys to contribute something, anything really, to make this a great pack. Cutters, cigars, whatever. Let's show these guys how we roll at the Socal herf.
    Johnathan told me cutters and humi packs would be very helpful. I have a few shipments that should be coming from our brothers in other states and I have about 30 or so cigars, 20 unused humi packs and 3 to 4 cutters I am throwing in. Lets really show our support for what the troops are doing for us.

I am pretty sure I can talk Joe into donating Mojitos to everyone that donates soemthing, anything for the troops.
  • bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Johnathan told me cutters and humi packs would be very helpful. I have a few shipments that should be coming from our brothers in other states and I have about 30 or so cigars, 20 unused humi packs and 3 to 4 cutters I am throwing in. Lets really show our support for what the troops are doing for us.

I am pretty sure I can talk Joe into donating Mojitos to everyone that donates soemthing, anything for the troops.
    I will see what I can dig up. I have a couple of zippo lighters, and also abut 10 sticks or maybe a box worth. Nice organizing for the troops. See you guys at the herf saturday, yes at Old Towne Temecula.......bumpy bump.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Is this at Todds or in Temecula?
    Temecula.
  • TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    I will bring at least one table (a big one if I can fit it in my car) and a chair... if anyone else has a chair to bring it might come in handy :) Will also look for some stuff for the troops :)
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

I'll bring some big ziploc bags and Boveda packs along with the cigars I'm going to donate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I have some CA mags and that cusano cutter from the COTM I can donate. How can I get it to any of you?
    Stopped in Saturday at the Shop to have a cigar with Joe, Andre, and Tim...the chairs are hurting fellas!!! If you have a chair you can bring, I strongly suggest it!! There was 4 left standing last week! The two tables are there and fine, but the chairs aren't doing so good!
    james40:
    I have some CA mags and that cusano cutter from the COTM I can donate. How can I get it to any of you?
    Well, you could come out to the herf on Sat. Or if you can't make it, pm Todd or me for mailing info.
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    Russ, if you let me know before Friday I am pretty sure I can bring you a bottle of the Plantation if HiTimes has it in stock. Let me know.
    Thanks for the offer Todd, but I don't want t commit you to that just yet. I appreciate it though. If I say yes, then something will come up to prevent me from coming. If you don't go, then I'll be able to make it. I also just made a trip out there last week, and picked up a bottle. Nice humidor they have.
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    Thanks for the offer Todd, but I don't want t commit you to that just yet. I appreciate it though. If I say yes, then something will come up to prevent me from coming. If you don't go, then I'll be able to make it. I also just made a trip out there last week, and picked up a bottle. Nice humidor they have.
    No worries Russ, glad you could make it out a pick up a bottle. That humidor is the humi that I grew up in in this hobby, not a bad place to start eh? Got a lot of great deals there but noyjinh like the ones that Tim gives out. Hope to see you on Saturday brother.
    Headed out now guys, see you all in a bit. I'll be bringing some extra chairs.
    Headed out now too. I'm going to have lunch with the wife, and kid first, so I'll be there around 1-2pm. Joe, I've got that banded LFD CC #1 with me.
  • Bump, I needed that. Just doing my part.....hehe
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Now that Joe and Todd found my hidden gem. I'll be watching for more reviews. It was nice running into you guys. How many B line fruits did you guys get?
    lcpleel:
    Now that Joe and Todd found my hidden gem. I'll be watching for more reviews. It was nice running into you guys. How many B line fruits did you guys get?
    Isaac, it was great seeing and now knowing the source of some of the awesome pics that you put up.

As far as the B line fruit, it was just one each as we did some box splits on some stuff earlier in the week.
    Alright guys, it is October 1st, time to start setting up the October herf. FYI Joe and I found a cool B&M in Brea that we can have it at.
    An invite to all the SoCal boys. Joe and I will be getting together at Islands Cigar Lounge in Brea on Saturday Oct. 8th. Anyone that wants to show up please do, it is a very nice B&M and the owner is really cool. Has a couple of smoking longes and very nice / knowledgable staff.