Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Guys, that was the best time I've had in a long time, between Joe's Mojitos & pork butt, Todd's sausages, and Tim's picture taking adventures, I'm still laughing about it today. All that plus smoking cigars all day. Thanks for being such a great host Todd. Can't wait to come down for the next one.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    brotheradam:
    Guys, that was the best time I've had in a long time, between Joe's pork butt, Todd's sausages
    Wow.....lol
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on Elijah, you know how we roll in California.................
    bandyt09:
    Come on Elijah, you know how we roll in California.................
    Touche Todd that is how you guys get down ;)
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao
    ENFIDL:
    Looks like another great herf you guys! Love the bottle in the back corner with the hat on...hilarious!
    That bottle in the back is Rum Jumbie, it is a premixed rum cocktail drink. My buddy brings in back when he goes to St. Maartin. I believe you can mail order it form a distributor in Chicago.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    And some how we figured out that the dog loves peanut butter off the balls. But use the creamy Jiffy...not crunchy.

brotheradam:
    Guys, that was the best time I've had in a long time, between Joe's Mojitos & pork butt, Todd's sausages, and Tim's picture taking adventures, I'm still laughing about it today. All that plus smoking cigars all day. Thanks for being such a great host Todd. Can't wait to come down for the next one.
    Jeff, I'm glad we could provide some entertainment for you; I'm glad that you could make it. It was such a great experience with the food, guys and a day in which I only smoked cigars I have never had before, truly a great experience for me as well.
    jr_p951:
    And some how we figured out that the dog loves peanut butter off the balls. But use the creamy Jiffy...not crunchy.

Junior, some things that happen at herfs need to stay at herfs, LOL
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Sounds like it was a good time...except for the peanut butter/dog **** thing I'm sorry I missed it. Turns out the reason I was so tired is I caught a cold, yay. Anyway, glad it was good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I'm glad you guys had fun and all this talk is making me sick and tired of missing these herfs(mad at myself). Way too early, but do you have any inkling when the next one will be in September?
    I would think that it could be the 17th of Sept. as that would be the middle of the month. It is only a guesstimate as it is a bit away.
  • bandyt09:
    brotheradam:
    Guys, that was the best time I've had in a long time, between Joe's Mojitos & pork butt, Todd's sausages, and Tim's picture taking adventures, I'm still laughing about it today. All that plus smoking cigars all day. Thanks for being such a great host Todd. Can't wait to come down for the next one.
    Jeff, I'm glad we could provide some entertainment for you; I'm glad that you could make it. It was such a great experience with the food, guys and a day in which I only smoked cigars I have never had before, truly a great experience for me as well.
    And Todd thanks for sharing from the "Magic 20 Count Humidor" I think all the ones I had yesterday were all ones I hadn't tried before. Wonder if Tim's photo's will ever be revealed on the site or elsewhere, lol
    Tim was saying Tommy Lasorta stopped by and he got some pics! I wonder if he'll post some? I think he had a couple snap shots of the mafia guy too but they were kinda blurry for some reason.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing the pic's guys,,I'm sure a good time was had by all!!
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Looks like you guys had a great time.
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    Looks like another great herf you guys! Love the bottle in the back corner with the hat on...hilarious!
    That bottle in the back is Rum Jumbie, it is a premixed rum cocktail drink. My buddy brings in back when he goes to St. Maartin. I believe you can mail order it form a distributor in Chicago.
    Awesome, thanks for the info Todd. If for nothing else I gotta order a bottle for the bottle. That thing is awesome
  • Hey Todd, Joe, Adam, Tim, Jr. As usual a stellar herf! Open food, bar and humidor (Peanut butter only if needed, careful no chuncky only smooth, yuck). Todd, outstanding! Even snickers the dog was partied out with killing the left overs and bone half his body size. Now that is a real dog. Sorry so late to post and say thank you. I slept most the day Sunday and been doing honey do list ever since to make up for Saturday.......hehe. Seriously good party, we do it right down in So CAL HERF! Later,
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Looks like I missed out!!! :(
    nikostewart:
    BIG TIME......Don't let it happen again..........
  • nikostewart:
    Yeah, we missed you Niko.
    Next time we can car pool Niko! Joe and Tim car pooled...allowing Tim to have as much as his heart desired of Rum, Mojitos, mexican Moonshine and what ever else he could get off the booze table. He did endulge himself which turned out to be hilarious!
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Thanks guys. Unfortunately I got stuck car shopping with the wife that weekend and couldn't escape to Lake Forest for the day! A carpool sounds good JR.

Tim indulging in a little alcohol....never!!!
  • nikostewart:
    Thanks guys. Unfortunately I got stuck car shopping with the wife that weekend and couldn't escape to Lake Forest for the day! A carpool sounds good JR.

Tim indulging in a little alcohol....never!!!
    Hey Nico, we talked all about you man!, Just kidding. Let us know when you are able to free up for a day, so that we can invite you out man. I hope the married life is nice for you dude. Make it happen! so let us know when you are around. Later .......
    Bump....

It's already the 2nd and my September is already booking up. It looks like the 17th is the only Saturday that is open for me. Does it work for everyone else?
    I think the 17th works for me. I'll make sure my schedule is open. I'll make sure there is no guns this time so the cops don't get called again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Where is this one going to be fellas?
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    That's doable, but I won't know for sure until the week of.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm good for that.

Anybody up for Old Town tomorrow? Was talking to Andre about heading down and hanging out.
    The wife is on a day trip tomorrow so I am at home with the kids.

However, it sounds like the 17th is good for everyone so I'll put it on the calendar.