j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    jr_p951:
    8/20...sounds good to me. Count me in. Is everyone bringing something?
    Probably not everyone. We'll need chips and drinks though, and can divvy that among a few people, one of which won't be named Todd as the host doesn't get to supply anything this time.

Does this I am invited again? Well, I will supply rum and drinks whether you like it of not
    Yeah, you're back in...I couldn't keep you out with those puppy dog eyes...and when you threatened to hold my La Verites hostage...well, ya know. Big Smile [:D]
    Damn, you remembered about those. I already smoked 6 out of that 10 count box, otherwise I couldn't get them all in the 20 count............

Well ain't that a b*tch.
    Not for me it ain't, LOL. JKJKJK I got your La Verites right here, and your little dog Jaime too................
    Very good sir. No idea on the ETA of those culebras, but I should have the petit lanceros tomorrow. You free Sat or Sun?

I do believe Sunday is a good day for me. Saturday is my 5 year old's birthday party.

Oh sweet, I'll be there for free food and cake. Do you guys have a piñata to celebrate her Mexican heritage? lolol jkjk (so not jkjk, cake!!!)

All jk-ing aside, Sunday is a good day for me as I'm smoking a pork butt Sat. I could do with a little road trip, and I'd love to check out the Tobacco Barn.

Of course there is a pinata, it is filled with aged Opus X, ISOM Cohiba and Monte's, and a few Swisher Sweets.

Come on down on Sunday and bring friends if you like.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    jr_p951:
    Probably not everyone. We'll need chips and drinks though, and can divvy that among a few people, one of which won't be named Todd as the host doesn't get to supply anything this time.

Does this I am invited again? Well, I will supply rum and drinks whether you like it of not
    Yeah, you're back in...I couldn't keep you out with those puppy dog eyes...and when you threatened to hold my La Verites hostage...well, ya know. Big Smile [:D]
    Damn, you remembered about those. I already smoked 6 out of that 10 count box, otherwise I couldn't get them all in the 20 count............

Well ain't that a b*tch.
    Not for me it ain't, LOL. JKJKJK I got your La Verites right here, and your little dog Jaime too................
    Very good sir. No idea on the ETA of those culebras, but I should have the petit lanceros tomorrow. You free Sat or Sun?

I do believe Sunday is a good day for me. Saturday is my 5 year old's birthday party.

Oh sweet, I'll be there for free food and cake. Do you guys have a piñata to celebrate her Mexican heritage? lolol jkjk (so not jkjk, cake!!!)

All jk-ing aside, Sunday is a good day for me as I'm smoking a pork butt Sat. I could do with a little road trip, and I'd love to check out the Tobacco Barn.

Of course there is a pinata, it is filled with aged Opus X, ISOM Cohiba and Monte's, and a few Swisher Sweets.

Can you guys stop "Quoting" each other? :) So 8/20 it is? I should be able to make it.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    nikostewart:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    jr_p951:

Well ain't that a b*tch.

Can you guys stop "Quoting" each other? :) So 8/20 it is? I should be able to make it.
    That sounds like a challenge Niko. Accepted.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nikostewart:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    jr_p951:

Well ain't that a b*tch.

Can you guys stop "Quoting" each other? :)

Yes

• leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Quoting?? I thought it was man love!
    leonard:
    Quoting?? I thought it was man love!
    Can't it be both?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    So, where are you guys meeting on 8-20? I think I can make this one and would like to meet you all.
    james40:
    So, where are you guys meeting on 8-20? I think I can make this one and would like to meet you all.
    It will be at my house which is in Lake Forest, right down the 5 north from you I believe.
  • TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Planning on hitting Temecula on Saturday for a buritto and a few smokes. Been too long!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Might have to meet you down there Tim. I'll know for sure tomorrow or Friday.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    nikostewart:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    jr_p951:

Well ain't that a b*tch.

Can you guys stop "Quoting" each other? :)

Yes

Ok guys I know this has nothing to do with me but you're not keeping it alive so I'll fix it for you.
    Russ55:
    Might have to meet you down there Tim. I'll know for sure tomorrow or Friday.
    Right on Russ :)
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Think I could crash the party? Haven't been around the boards in a while, I know, but you say socal herf and I get excited.
    surfingzeeko:
    Think I could crash the party? Haven't been around the boards in a while, I know, but you say socal herf and I get excited.
    Hell, Mike, long time no see. If you crash the party I may have to do everything in my power to make it down.
    bandyt09:
    surfingzeeko:
    Hell, Mike, long time no see. If you crash the party I may have to do everything in my power to make it down.
    Sounds good! I'm living down in Long Beach for school, so it's a short trip for me. I'm definitely up for it.
    surfingzeeko:
    bandyt09:
    surfingzeeko:
    Sounds good! I'm living down in Long Beach for school, so it's a short trip for me. I'm definitely up for it.
    Sweet! Are you going to be in Long Beach on the 20th of August? The herf will be at my house in Lake Forest, definately a shorter drive for you and then you would be on a SoCal herf streak.......
    surfingzeeko:
    Always great meeting more BOTL!!!
    TGO:
    Planning on hitting Temecula on Saturday for a buritto and a few smokes. Been too long!
    I was thinking that same thing a while ago...they say great minds think alike, so surely the not-so-great ones do too from time to time.
    j0z3r:
    TGO:
    I was thinking that same thing a while ago...they say great minds think alike, so surely the not-so-great ones do too from time to time.
    LOL Joe, well someone needs to hold down the middle of the curve... might as well be us so cal herfers :)
    bandyt09:
    surfingzeeko:
    bandyt09:
    surfingzeeko:
    Sweet! Are you going to be in Long Beach on the 20th of August? The herf will be at my house in Lake Forest, definately a shorter drive for you and then you would be on a SoCal herf streak.......
    Well this would actually be my first time herfing with you guys, but yeah I'll be in Long Beach, and I'm getting excited! Love the brotherhood, it's always there
    The streak part isn't you zeeko, it's for the herf, longest running ccom herf held on a regular basis or otherwise. Todd is merely offering you the chance to be a part of something bigger than the sum of its parts.Wink [;)]
    j0z3r:
    The streak part isn't you zeeko, it's for the herf, longest running ccom herf held on a regular basis or otherwise. Todd is merely offering you the chance to be a part of something bigger than the sum of its parts.Wink [;)]
    Ah I see, sounds good. Got a bit ahead of myself didn't I :D
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Man, this is shaping up to be one hell of a herf, I can't wait.
    Will be there with cigars in hand
    bandyt09:
    No birthday party now?
    Double post.
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    No birthday party now?
    Sold the wife on a different idea. Man, if anyone is trying to sell any ice to Eskimos, I just may be able to help, LOL.
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    No birthday party now?
    Sold the wife on a different idea. Man, if anyone is trying to sell any ice to Eskimos, I just may be able to help, LOL.
    Nice. I've got some magic beans to sell, perhaps you can help me move them.
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Hey Todd, need some of that mojo to try and convince my wife a trip to Temecula is needed Saturday.
    leonard:
    Hey Todd, need some of that mojo to try and convince my wife a trip to Temecula is needed Saturday.

Leonard, just use the line "But Honey, all the other kids are doing it and there will be a new guy there and you want me to make friends, right?" If that doesn't work, just model the speed-o for her and I'm sure she'll want you out of the house, just change before you get to the herf.......

We could always have Joe call her up and double dog dare her to let you go......