Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I was thinking..........
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I'm all set. I like living around the corner from the meeting spot! A Shrimp Burrito is sounding really good!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Packed up and ready to head out. Gonna leave here in a little bit. Looks to be perfect weather.
    Had a great time today!! Awesome group of guys. I think Russ was finally able to leave with less cigars than he came with! I on the other hand was not so furtunate...the guys must have figured I've been deprived long enough and swamped me with pack after pack! Very generous guys who helped me further prove that its time for an addition in a humidor or possibly a coolidor! Fellas, its was a pleasure meeting each of you and I look forward to herfing locally with the guys in the area and the once a month SoCal herf! Aaron, Garrin, and Nikko if you guys ever wanna smoke or hang out...hit me up.
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Posts: 298
    Yup, 'twas a good herf as always. Good to meet you jr, thanks for all the moldy sticks Todd ( I now have a rare mouth infection that causes me to sneer at all non-aged cigars), sorry I missed Tim and Russ.

I'm going to confirm on this thread if I can make that Gurkha event at Olde Towne on the 24th.

drpepperdude:
    Yup, 'twas a good herf as always. Good to meet you jr, thanks for all the moldy sticks Todd ( I now have a rare mouth infection that causes me to sneer at all non-aged cigars), sorry I missed Tim and Russ.

I'm going to confirm on this thread if I can make that Gurkha event at Olde Towne on the 24th.

Damn Aaron, only 6 months and 200 posts into in and you are already a cigar snob...........

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm going to be in Temecula with the family again on Saturday the 18th. I plan on stopping by the shop and having a cigar around noon while they shop and such. I'll probably only have time for one good cigar, but if anyone's interested I'll be there for an hour or so.
    Hey fellas. Jason is wanting to do a BBQ/herf at his house on 7/03. How does that sound?
    I'm going to be doing family stuff on the 3rd, but on the second I may be down in Temecula for a while. Not, the whole day, but at least one good cigars worth.
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    j0z3r:
    Hey fellas. Jason is wanting to do a BBQ/herf at his house on 7/03. How does that sound?
    I should be able to make it.
    My weeknds are full until the 3rd weekend, 15-17. First weekend is Pechanga Pow Wow, and being Native American, my sons and I will be there every day. The second is my vacation weekend and we will be out of town. So...that leaves the third weekend and on.
    bump. few more days fellas.
    I'm good to go.
  • bandyt09:
    I'm good to go..........................its suppoose to be hot sunday, bring swimshorts and towel!!......jason
    Russ55:
    I'm going to be in Temecula with the family again on Saturday the 18th. I plan on stopping by the shop and having a cigar around noon while they shop and such. I'll probably only have time for one good cigar, but if anyone's interested I'll be there for an hour or so.

Russ, I think I might meet you there bro
    To have a stick and say hello;
    Then skip out when it's time for you to leave
    Since I also have places to go, people to see.

drpepperdude:
    Russ55:

Russ, I think I might meet you there bro
    To have a stick and say hello;
    Then skip out when it's time for you to leave
    Since I also have places to go, people to see.

Sounds good. I should be there around noon tomorrow. We'll get to actually get to Temecula around 11, but we'll eat, and then by noon I should be at the shop smoking while the wife and kid do some shopping.
    I'm running a tad late, I should be at the cigar shop around 12:30ish.
    Good talking with you today Aaron. I enjoyed it.

Had a shrimp burrito today too. Damn those things are good.
    Yeah, same here! Good one-stick session! Really nice weather!

Sorry I can't join everyone for the herf tomorrow... my home planet needs me (work).

drpepperdude:
    Yeah, same here! Good one-stick session! Really nice weather!

Sorry I can't join everyone for the herf tomorrow... my home planet needs me (work).

When do you get off? I'm sure we'll be there into the night.
    Joe, PM to you.......
    bandyt09:
    Joe, PM to you.......
    And to you.
    And just in case anyone was wondering...the mojito train will be making a stop tomorrow.
    j0z3r:
    And just in case anyone was wondering...the mojito train will be making a stop tomorrow.
    Sweet, I'll buy 2 tickets.......
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Going on a bike ride then packing my speedo and heading to Jasons.
    leonard:
    Mojito's and speed-o's, no wonder all the other herf's are jealous of the SoCal herf, which, by the way, is the longest running monthly herf on Cigar.com...............
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    leonard:
    Mojito's and speed-o's, no wonder all the other herf's are jealous of the SoCal herf, which, by the way, is the longest running monthly herf on Cigar.com...............
    Booking my ticket now! Mojitos and speedo's.....no way I'm missing out on that. Who's picking me up at the airport? lol
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    leonard:
    Booking my ticket now! Mojitos and speedo's.....no way I'm missing out on that. Who's picking me up at the airport? lol

We'll send Leonard; he'll be the one in the speed-o carrying the shrimp burrito...........

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    leonard:

We'll send Leonard; he'll be the one in the speed-o carrying the shrimp burrito...........

He's bringing me a shrimp burrito....man those things are amazing! Seriously I was about to not come back home after having it. It must have crack in it. Oh and Leonard in a speedo...VERY NICE! Too bad you couldn't make it out when I was out there last year man!
    All packed up and on my way. Looking forward to seeing Leonard in a speed-o..............NOT, lol jkjkjk