Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe, I should be there. Haven't smoked in like two weeks because of a damn cold so I am looking forward to getting something in. Hopefully we can get a nice group together. Mmmm, I can taste the shrimp burrito already.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Bump...where's Niko?
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I should be able tO make his one...
    j0z3r:
    Bump...where's Niko?
    I think he's doing that "Getting Married" thing soon.....
    lcpleel:
    Really? I may need to start packing for it now then.........Seriously, I hope you do can it
    What time does ut start or who's getting there early. What's the address?
    lcpleel:
    What time does ut start or who's getting there early. What's the address?
    Isaac, PM to you with the details.
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Bump...where's Niko?
    I think he's doing that "Getting Married" thing soon.....
    Soon sure, but I don't think it's tomorrow...besides he can get married any time, the Rapture will only happen once and I want to be in a good place when it happens.Wink [;)]
    lcpleel:
    Awesome, bout damn time.Smile [:)]
    j0z3r:
    lcpleel:
    Awesome, bout damn time.Smile [:)]
    Lol it's either smoke or start packing.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Lol...we have family in town for the next week but I will try to sneak out for some "groceries" ;)
    can i get a head count of how many are showing up?
    It's hard to say for sure, this is fairly impromptu. I'd estimate 5-6 on the high end, that's including you.
    thanks.
  • TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    I'll be there around 11am or so... gotta sneak out early but will be there till 3-4 or so :)
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Posts: 298
    I'll come by but I'll be late. Shake the tree's a good bit before I get there will ya?

In traffic
    Glad you were able to make it Isaac, hopefully you can come out again when you have a bit more free time. And thanks again for the cigars, I'm quite stoked about the Hemingway Sungrown. And as they say, no good deed goes unpunished. *strokes cat and laughs mischievously*
    I'm glad I was able to meet you guys. Next time I'll have to make it earlier And stay later. Don't even worry about the cigars, I was planning on taking more but couldn't find my sticks I wanted to share with you guys. Todd thanks for the sticks! That was a hell of a way to say happy birthday!
    What a great way to spend 10 hours of my life. I am so grateful that I ran across this forum and get to herf with these guys monthly. It was a great time with some great brothers.
  • TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Herfin at Andre's w/Joe... ck out Andre hittin a diesel :)image
    Well fellas, June is upon us. So how about we talk herf. What do you all think of 6/18 at Old Town?
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I think that might do-able.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I'm in!!! I've been following the Cali Herf thread for about 5 months while in Afghanistan. Now that I'm home...I'll be attending! I live in Murrieta so Old Town is very close for me!! Looking forward to it!!!

Just found out I can't do the 18th as it is the same day as my youngest's 5th B-day party.

I am bummed but in a good way. Enjoy guys.
    Maybe we should do it a different day then. How about the 11th? Or the 25th?
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I could do the 11th, but not the 25th. That being said, don't pick a date on my account.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I'm down for whenever.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I'm in for the 11th also. I will be returning from Mexico on the 10th, so the 11th will be unpacking day. I'll need to get out the house for that!
    Confirmed the 11th is good for me. Hopefully by then I'll be able to bring my rolling humi.........