Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I think I can make it. Is there anything I can bring? I also need to pm one of you about the address.
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    I can make it. What can I bring? (besides cigars) lol
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    leonard:
    I can make it. What can I bring? (besides cigars) lol
    Hell Leonard, you don't even need to bring cigars, I have plenty for everyone.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    What time are we starting Todd? Noonish?
    j0z3r:
    What time are we starting Todd? Noonish?
    Works for me or when anyone shows up. I will hopefully be at least one up on your guys when you get here.
    Cool. Will look to show up somewhere between 11:30-noon.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    I should be able to make it as long as nothing comes up. Hope to see you all there!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Do you guys hear that ? It's me pounding on my keyboard cause I'm gonna miss this cool herf :(
    brotheradam:
    Do you guys hear that ? It's me pounding on my keyboard cause I'm gonna miss this cool herf :(
    Jeff, you don't even know how cool it will be, muhahaha.....
    bandyt09:
    brotheradam:
    You just had to throw that in didn't you Todd :)
    brotheradam:
    bandyt09:
    brotheradam:
    You just had to throw that in didn't you Todd :)
    Wait, you can read that? I clearly put that in a thought bubble............
    Low 90's today. Perfect herf weather. See you guys later.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I have a family situation that came up. Nothing dire, but it needs my attention. I'm really sorry to cancel last minute.
  • TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Man Todd REALLY threw down for the longest monthly CCom (unsponserd) herf! Fantastic food a HUGE Rum selection... good cigars and great company!!! imageimageimage
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    It Looks like you guys are getting some serious stick time in.. ( insert joke here )
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Great HERF today! Big thanks to Todd for opening his house up and providing some great food, cigars and rum!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Sure, the rum and company look great... but what is the food? Because that is what has me most intrigued...
    docbp87:
    Sure, the rum and company look great... but what is the food? Because that is what has me most intrigued...
    Messican. From left to right, the meat was carne asada, al pastor and carnitas....****' delicious.

This was a great herf, Todd really did throw down. I can't believe I was there for 12 hours...good rum, good cigars, good food and great people. You want to talk about a true brotherhood of the leaf, look no further than these forums, Todd generously opened not only his house up to this motley crew, but his humidor (20 count though it may be) and his rum cabinet. So Todd, I've already said my thanks, but once again thank you for hosting an awesome herf. I'll tell you guys, I'm not much of the mushy type, but I truly feel blessed to have made such great friends through this hobby...who would have know smoking that first cigar back on Dec 23 2007 would have led to this? Not me, that's for sure.

I need sleep...too much relaxing has got me bone weary.
    Still recovering from a FANTASTIC time! Thanks Todd!
  • Todd. Thanks for the great time. Just getting out of bed at Noon today and recovering as well!! Surprised to see Joezr and Timj already up and firing! We smoked, ate and drank to complete content and satisfaction!! Underline Satisfaction here if I could. Todd, mi casa es tu casa. PM for you waiting after this. Also thanks to Joezr, Tim, Reno, Leonard, Neco for all showing up and being great company. Very relaxing needed break from everything! We herf with sytle baby. Yeah baby. Laters.
    So very sorry I missed this epic herf. I will be down this weekend if anyone is around and wants to herf on Saturday.
  • Hey Brother Adam, You did miss out I have to admit, Tod was the Supreme host on this one. It was one of our historical herfs. I am always up for a herf on the ranch if you guys think you can organize it. It may be less formal and a lot of bring your own, but always a good time to be had. Joezr is my PR man, we will have to see if they are up for it! or if we need more creature comforts there is always Old town in Temecula. I don't post much but will try and get more hip you know for an old fart like me. Btw we mentioned you at the herf, so our thoughts were with you in the puffs of smoke and the decandent food and rum. I am sure the botls will meet up with you. See you soon.
    Epic herf! Thank you Todd for the hospitality. Great cigars, food and company.
    DoubleToro:
    Hey Brother Adam, You did miss out I have to admit, Tod was the Supreme host on this one. It was one of our historical herfs. I am always up for a herf on the ranch if you guys think you can organize it. It may be less formal and a lot of bring your own, but always a good time to be had. Joezr is my PR man, we will have to see if they are up for it! or if we need more creature comforts there is always Old town in Temecula. I don't post much but will try and get more hip you know for an old fart like me. Btw we mentioned you at the herf, so our thoughts were with you in the puffs of smoke and the decandent food and rum. I am sure the botls will meet up with you. See you soon.
    Leonard & Andre I'm always up to smoke with you guys. Joe, let me know if you guys are up for it. I'll go where ever you guys are. Hope to to hook up and smoke . Todd, I hope you're ready, I owe you big time, Oh, and you too Dr. Pepper Dude :)
    As of right now, I'm not sure about next weekend Jeff. I may be going to see a concert Saturday, but I'll have to find out for sure and let you know. Sunday would be cool for sure, but you would probably be heading home then I'd imagine.
  • I'm open to a mini-herf this Saturday if we generate enough interest (2-3 peeps or more... there's always regs at Old Towne too; Phil = Norm from Cheers). Heh!

Sorry I couldn't make it to the main event; I had to continue the beatings at work until morale improved.

PM to you Dr Pepper Dude.
    j0z3r:
    As of right now, I'm not sure about next weekend Jeff. I may be going to see a concert Saturday, but I'll have to find out for sure and let you know. Sunday would be cool for sure, but you would probably be heading home then I'd imagine.
    Jeff, I would like to herf sat but me and Joe are going to the BIG 4 SHOW IN COACHELLA mother truckers!