Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If anybody is free tomorrow, I'm heading down the Temecula for the afternoon.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    leonard:
    j0z3r:
    As of right now, I'm not sure about next weekend Jeff. I may be going to see a concert Saturday, but I'll have to find out for sure and let you know. Sunday would be cool for sure, but you would probably be heading home then I'd imagine.
    Jeff, I would like to herf sat but me and Joe are going to the BIG 4 SHOW IN COACHELLA mother truckers!
    Sound like fun Leonard. Sorry to miss you and Joe. Dr Pepper Dude and I are gonna meet up Saturday in Temecula with anybody else who wants to show up.
  • Just a reminder, brotheradam and I will be at Olde Towne in Temecula on Saturday 04/23. Any and all are welcome to join us.

You guys have fun, burn one for me.
    j0z3r:
    You know it Joe, we'll miss you.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    j0z3r:
    You know it Joe, we'll miss you.
    Man, trying to get everything squared in my schedule to get out there for a bit but it isn't looking good.
  • TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    I have tickets to the Padre game today w a friend... wanted to see what time I will be rolling past Temecula to see if I can stop by but it looks like I will be rolling past around 9 am... little too early. REALLY bummed to miss this herf and smoke a few w you all... have fun!!!
    You'll certainly be missed Tim. Have fun at the game buddy.
  • Great herf today! A lot more people showed up than was expected. "Andre", "Jason", brotheradam, myself and NighthawkXO, and then some regulars of the B&M who are always a part of the table anytime we're there.

brotheradam retaliated against my preemptive attack with some RP Sun Grown, Nording, Fusion, Ave Maria, and a Carlos Torano 1916.

In related news, at about 5:50 pm when I purchased a cylinder of fuel for my lighter, "L****" commented, "So then it looks like you'll all be leaving soon?"

Ahh...a perfect Olde Towne herf.

Who is NighthawkXO? A new member, cool.
    drpepperdude:
    Great herf today! A lot more people showed up than was expected. "Andre", "Jason", brotheradam, myself and NighthawkXO, and then some regulars of the B&M who are always a part of the table anytime we're there.

brotheradam retaliated against my preemptive attack with some RP Sun Grown, Nording, Fusion, Ave Maria, and a Carlos Torano 1916.

In related news, at about 5:50 pm when I purchased a cylinder of fuel for my lighter, "L****" commented, "So then it looks like you'll all be leaving soon?"

Indeed another great Herf. Missed you Joe, Tim, Todd and Niko, can't wait to get down again and herf with my So Cal Bro's.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Wish I could of made it, had to spend the day putting in my new water heater.
  • drpepperdude:
    Great herf today! A lot more people showed up than was expected. "Andre", "Jason", brotheradam, myself and NighthawkXO, and then some regulars of the B&M who are always a part of the table anytime we're there.

// Good herf Drpepperdude! I will plan a herf at the ranch in 3 weeks, @ May 14th. Yeah L**** reminds me of IGOR from Mel brooks Young Frankenstein..........lol. She never changes. Wonder what she would do without that job. Also enjoyed meeting your friend NighthawkXO. Will have to pm him for info since we are neighbors. later guys,
    Thinking about heading to Temecula saturday... just to get out for a while. Smokes and burrito here I come!
    I might make it down Sat Tim.

Speaking of herfs...nobody has responded to Andre's post, so I'll put it back in the light...who can make a herf on 5/14 at Andre's house here in Hemet? The plan is to get a shitload of tacos, rice and beans from a local Mexican joint and have a good ole time.
    j0z3r:
    I might make it down Sat Tim.

Speaking of herfs...nobody has responded to Andre's post, so I'll put it back in the light...who can make a herf on 5/14 at Andre's house here in Hemet? The plan is to get a shitload of tacos, rice and beans from a local Mexican joint and have a good ole time.
    I should be able to make 05/14... wouldn't miss it!
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Posts: 298
    I will show up this Saturday TGO. Noonish or earlier.

I'm also on board with 05/14 too at DoubleToro's place.

EDIT: smoking that 601 Black you gave me j0z3r and digging it!

Cool, see you on Sat Doc, and perhaps Joe too!!!
    I'm there for the 14th.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'll see what I can do for either. The 8th is Mother's day, so I may be doing something with the wife. Dunno yet.
    What do you guys think about the food situation? Any ideas or suggestions? Really, the only caveat is we want something that is grab 'n' go, no cooking or preparing, that just turns into too much work.
    j0z3r:
    What do you guys think about the food situation? Any ideas or suggestions? Really, the only caveat is we want something that is grab 'n' go, no cooking or preparing, that just turns into too much work.
    I know Subway does a pretty decent sandwich tray.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Depending on how long you guys stay on Sat, I might make it. I'm going out to lunch with a few buddies nearby and if that ends early, I'll drop by for a cigar or 2.

I'm good for the 14th but I'll need Andre's address. Maybe L&L's Hawaiian BBQ or Rosa's for everyone?
    Garen B:
    Depending on how long you guys stay on Sat, I might make it. I'm going out to lunch with a few buddies nearby and if that ends early, I'll drop by for a cigar or 2.

I'm good for the 14th but I'll need Andre's address. Maybe L&L's Hawaiian BBQ or Rosa's for everyone?
    Yeah...we're kinda looking for something close in proximity...we want our food at least warm. :D As for Andre's address, he'll have to get you that if he ever comes on the forum, but it's really easy to find, Take Winchester Rd. towards Hemet and turn left at highway 74/Florida Ave. His house is a few minutes down the road from there and maybe we can put out a sign or something. I don't know, we'll figure out the little things as we get closer.

Todd, that's a good idea with Subway. I'd have to find out what they charge for a sandwich tray, as we'd probably need two, but I'm down for that, it actually sounds much better to me than tacos. Time to do some recon.
    j0z3r:
    Garen B:

Yeah...we're kinda looking for something close in proximity...we want our food at least warm. :D As for Andre's address, he'll have to get you that if he ever comes on the forum, but it's really easy to find, Take Winchester Rd. towards Hemet and turn left at highway 74/Florida Ave. His house is a few minutes down the road from there and maybe we can put out a sign or something. I don't know, we'll figure out the little things as we get closer.

Todd, that's a good idea with Subway. I'd have to find out what they charge for a sandwich tray, as we'd probably need two, but I'm down for that, it actually sounds much better to me than tacos. Time to do some recon.
    Joe, I think its like $30 for a tray that feeds 10 - 12 with 3 different choices of trays
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Garen B:

Joe, I think its like $30 for a tray that feeds 10 - 12 with 3 different choices of trays
    They say 5-9 people on the website, but no pricing. Still, if we're looking at about $6-$8 a head, that's not so bad, and depending on turnout it may likely be less.
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Garen B:

They say 5-9 people on the website, but no pricing. Still, if we're looking at about $6-$8 a head, that's not so bad, and depending on turnout it may likely be less.
    I'm good with that, anyone else? If we do have the sandwiches I'll bring chips so no worries there.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I've been looking forward to a herf when i return from Afghanistan! Look like I won't be able to make this months, but next one I will! Headed home soon and look forward to meeting you guys.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    I might be able to make it tomorrow depending on how things work out... Unfortunately won't be able to make it on the 14th as I will be out of town for my Bachelor Party.
  • DoubleToroDoubleToro Posts: 58
    jr_p951:
    I've been looking forward to a herf when i return from Afghanistan! Look like I won't be able to make this months, but next one I will! Headed home soon and look forward to meeting you guys.
    jr_p951 sorry you cannot make it to the herf! You are more then welcome to come bye any weekend out there. I think we all want to give you a hero's reception bro. As for the rest of you guys.........wow, i thought you all had drowned or something.....lol. I quess that is why Joezr is my point man. We are on. Neco, wish you could come by, did not know you are getting hitched up, man, congratulations on that my man!! Russ, try and make it!! As for the rest of you guys, the one time I post, I think my post was the last post for almost 2 weeks...lol Anyway, looking forward to having you guys around. May need to bring some chairs and ice chest with ice and drinks as well. Should be easy enough and of course lots of cigars......hehe. Smokem if you got em.