Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    Is my memory skewed, or are we coming up on the 2 year anniversary here next month?
    you're a bit skewed Russ, we hit 2 years in Sept...Sept 12 to be precise.
    Well damn. That went fast.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Indeed it did. Anybody have a suggestion for the next herf. Maybe second week of November?
    Whenever is good. I check the thread pretty regularly, and if I can make it I try.
    Well guys, how does next Saturday look for you? If anybody is down for a herf at Old Town, speak up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I would love to go but will be heading up to Fresno that friday and coming back Saturday. I might be able to make it Sunday if anyone is interested.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I'm game. I plan on shooting for the MoW Special Forces Badge. I'll probably go early and smoke all 6 in the MoW line-up. I'll need to pick up a MoW Puro some how this week. I have the Virtue(corona), Ruination(Belicoso), Original(corona), Armada(Toro Grande)...Shaun.Harrison87 has me covered on the Limited Edition and I'll work out a Puro. Thats all 6! Looking forward to smoking a full line-up! I'm sure I'll need a shrimp burrito around smoke 3 or 4!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    I'm game. I plan on shooting for the MoW Special Forces Badge. I'll probably go early and smoke all 6 in the MoW line-up. I'll need to pick up a MoW Puro some how this week. I have the Virtue(corona), Ruination(Belicoso), Original(corona), Armada(Toro Grande)...Shaun.Harrison87 has me covered on the Limited Edition and I'll work out a Puro. Thats all 6! Looking forward to smoking a full line-up! I'm sure I'll need a shrimp burrito around smoke 3 or 4!
    Jr, Joe or myself have plenty, one of us will get you one the day of. I, of course, will check the calendar of events and will post later.
    Sounds good. We can work something out...as long as it doesn't include me getting into Leonard's speedo.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    Sounds good. We can work something out...as long as it doesn't include me getting into Leonard's speedo.
    WOW, that's EXACTLY what it will take...................

By the way, just checked the events calendar and she said, I mean, IT said Saturday was open.........
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    j0z3r:
    Well guys, how does next Saturday look for you? If anybody is down for a herf at Old Town, speak up.
    Old town San Diego? Where and when?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    LMAO,,,,good luck my friend
    asianbiker8:
    j0z3r:
    Old town San Diego? Where and when?
    it's Temecula.
    There's an old town in Temecula? Lol, lived in el cajon for 9 years and still don't know where anything is. Is this something anyone can go to? What time?
    asianbiker8:
    There's an old town in Temecula? Lol, lived in el cajon for 9 years and still don't know where anything is. Is this something anyone can go to? What time?
    Of course anyone can come, the only requirement is that you come prepared to smoke some good cigars and eat some good mexican food. Usually we call noon a good start time, but whenever you want to show up is good.
    Crud, I have to work until 6. How does something like this work? Bring your own smokes? Or at a place where you have to buy them? How long are you guys there til?
    Depending on the weather, we may stay into the night, some of us anyhow. Generally we bring our own, but also try to buy a stick or two to support the b&m.
    I'm going to try and make it. I've been sick for a while, but I'm hoping to be better by the weekend, so baring that, or anything unforseen I should be there.
    j0z3r:
    Depending on the weather, we may stay into the night, some of us anyhow. Generally we bring our own, but also try to buy a stick or two to support the b&m.
    thats cool. anyone feel like giving a newbie their phone number so i can call or text to see if you guys are still going to be there around 7 so i can go up there? oh and what shop? and how would i know which group of guys are from the site?
    asianbiker8:
    j0z3r:
    thats cool. anyone feel like giving a newbie their phone number so i can call or text to see if you guys are still going to be there around 7 so i can go up there? oh and what shop? and how would i know which group of guys are from the site?
    I'll shoot you a pm in a bit with all the pertinent information.
    cool, i would appreciate that
    Do you guys remember if there was Wifi? I was thinking about bringing my netbook to upload the MoW Special Forces Badge pictures. It'll give me something to do since I think I'm gonna show up a little early.
    There is wifi, you'll have to get the password from Linda.
    Just realized that I am going to be at a UFC party this Saturday, I can't attempt to go to this herf even after all my questions. Hopefully you guys organize another one soon after this one. Damn.
    asianbiker8:
    Just realized that I am going to be at a UFC party this Saturday, I can't attempt to go to this herf even after all my questions. Hopefully you guys organize another one soon after this one. Damn.
    UFC party? Well, guess we can relocate the herf. Wink [;)] There will always be another herf, hopefully you can make the next one.
    jr_p951:
    Do you guys remember if there was Wifi? I was thinking about bringing my netbook to upload the MoW Special Forces Badge pictures. It'll give me something to do since I think I'm gonna show up a little early.
    Good luck on your MoW badge bro. Take some good pics.
  • I have to work that evening so I'll come by early for a stick, maybe 2 then be on my way.

jr_p951:

How early we talkin' jr? I might join you for the first leg since I have to cut out pretty early.

I figured 10:30 or 11 would be good. If I'm gonna tackle 7 cigars, I'll be there at least 7 hours but we know there is burrito time and time between smokes. So I'm thinking 8 or 9 hours. That'll be mission complete around 7pm, give or take half an hour or so.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Seven cigars in eight hours, that's hardcore . I would think that you would start to feel a little overwhelmed after three or four. But good luck to you, let us know how this works out.
    jr_p951:
    I figured 10:30 or 11 would be good. If I'm gonna tackle 7 cigars, I'll be there at least 7 hours but we know there is burrito time and time between smokes. So I'm thinking 8 or 9 hours. That'll be mission complete around 7pm, give or take half an hour or so.
    good luck! i think i would toss my cookies after about the 4th one.
    Its gonna be partly cloudy and in the 50's today. Small chance of precip. You might want to bring a light jacket. Has anyone checked on the chair situation? Last time they had a couple blown out so I might bring a couple chairs with me also.