Trident:
    His name isn't even reggie
    hey! that was a secret!! jk, the name is Richard
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    burke
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I've been looking forward to this...please tell me there is some room left for me.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Shaftmaster 3000
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Drew and Jim, of course you guys are in. Thanks for joining!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Hey bro I'd love to hop on this train if you have room for a KY boy!!
  • Options
    Is there a Medic in the house? Aww yeah, there is now! Glad to have you bro.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Is there a Medic in the house? Aww yeah, there is now! Glad to have you bro.
    ahh yeah safe and sound!! Ty bro
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Can I join in??
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Can I join in??
    It's not a party without you. Of course, you are in!
  • Options
    Alright guys, I really like the number of participants we are at now and I think I'm going to close the sign-up. I put the order in the first post. If anyone objects to where they are at in the order, feel free to pm me and I'll see what I can do. Like I said, I'm planning on shipping this out on the first. Thanks to everyone that signed up. I hope we have some real fun with this!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    WOOHOO! Let's get it on!
  • Options
    Heck yeah let's roll
  • Options
    peanut butter jelly tiiiiiiime.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Hey Tony, got room for one more? If not no biggie, I just saw that June Bug is on the list and and he was offering PB N J's and I love those!
  • Options
    Yeah, I can squeeze in one more. Happy to have you aboard!
  • Options
    Sent some pms for addy's that I don't already have or want to double check on. Thanks guys. This should be fun!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Sent some pms for addy's that I don't already have or want to double check on. Thanks guys. This should be fun!
    my addy changed a while back so I will PM you my new one Tony, thanks again!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Tony, PM back at ya. Really looking forward to this! Thanks again.
  • Options
    Okay guys, the starting sticks are ready to be boxed up and sent out! Please, please, please check all of your puts for mold/damage. I actually had to remove the 2008 Camacho Liberty because it had mold on it. I knew I should have checked that thing out in the store before I bought it. That said, everything else looks great and I sincerely hope there are some sticks in the pass that you really want when it gets to each of you. I would like to also reiterate that I would appreciate the takes and puts being equal in this pass. Please don't take two and replace with four. I would like to keep the box nice and small (and cheap to ship). Here is the starting lineup: IMAG0134 LFD Diadema Duo (2 cigars inside the coffin) 2006 Camacho Liberty Camacho Ditka 'The Coach' Ashton LFD DL Partagas Limited Reserve 1996 Decadas Cain Maduro LFD Oro Chisel Cain F Lancero Zino Platinum Scepter Chubby So without further ado, I will be shipping this off to Luke later today!
  • Options
    Amazing Tony thank you, really hope that Diadema duo is still there when it makes it my way! Probably won't be though hahaha! Is there a pass order posted yet, or have I just been an idiot and missed it?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Nvm found the order lol
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Amazing Tony thank you, really hope that Diadema duo is still there when it makes it my way! Probably won't be though hahaha! Is there a pass order posted yet, or have I just been an idiot and missed it?
    +1 on the sticks to start out. Love the line up. 90+ check the first page it has been updated. It is gonna be awhile for us which I have no problem with.
  • Options
    I got you and Jim, so don't worry Bombay I will help to make sure y'all are set up nicely ;)
  • Options
    Nice! Looking forward to this Teacher
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet selection!! Can't wait!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Luke, it should be at your door tomorrow. DC# 9505510787943091506701
  • Options
    In case anyone is wondering about the values of cigars, the Ashton, Cains, LFD DL, and Ditka are all $8-$10 cigars (approx.). The LFD Oro, Zino, Party, and Liberty are like $12-$15 cigars. The Diadema Duo is a $30 set and replacing those with two separate cigars is definitely okay. Hope that helps. I know a few of these aren't sold here, so I thought I would help out with those.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection...looking forward to it Shafty!!