Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Tubo/Coffin Pass

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass today will get out as soon as approved!!Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosputsPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotostakesPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photosthanks for letting me be in this and hope this is ok
    Money can't buy taste
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks great Lee! I've never seen the LFD Culebra before. Super cool! Thanks for being in the pass.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Cool ill get it out tomorrow
    Money can't buy taste
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    whoa! lfd culebra. that looks freakin cool.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Yeah!! Dammit I'm way near the rear...normally I'm o.k. with that but not now.. :(
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Yeah!! Dammit I'm way near the rear...normally I'm o.k. with that but not now.. :(
    Hi Jim. Thank you for your post. We regretfully inform you that is Jiunn's lfd culebra. Kind regards
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Hi Jim. Thank you for your post. We regretfully inform you that is Jiunn's lfd culebra. Kind regards
    whoa wait a sec it's gotta get past the medic monthy boy;)
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    We are both SOL there Snoobie Doo
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    hahah we sho is. it's all good though. I'm just trying to ensure Tony gets the pass back w/ some good stuff.
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    hahah we sho is. it's all good though. I'm just trying to ensure Tony gets the pass back w/ some good stuff.
    ahh Man U don't think I've got good stuff to send:(
    Medic45:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    ahh Man U don't think I've got good stuff to send:(
    no no no no! I did not mean that what so ever mister medic. you da meng. hugs
    I'll head back to my b&m and see if they have more...so some of yous might get a package in a week or two
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'll head back to my b&m and see if they have more...so some of yous might get a package in a week or two
    Please don't do that. You do enough for everyone on the forum. If anything I'll set up a trade with you
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Please don't do that. You do enough for everyone on the forum. If anything I'll set up a trade with you
    I agree with the month you do enough for the brothers and sisters on here!!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    If I was rich, I would send a real coffin. Man, it would be awesome.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Full of cigars?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Rain:
    Full of cigars?
    Sure! One massive one.
    Medic45:
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Yeah...me three
    Bigshizza:
    Medic45:
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Yeah...me three
    we will see lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Rec'd pass today. 013 014 Takes 015 Puts, If this is o.k. I'll ship out Monday to Glock. Thanks Tony for allowing me to be part of your pass.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks good Chris. Thanks for being in the pass!
    Shipped out to Glock, this morning. 9505 5102 4027 3112 3548 49
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I was somehow hoping that Tat Red would slip through the cracks, yeah right!
    Bombay:
    I was somehow hoping that Tat Red would slip through the cracks, yeah right!
    Sorry Brother, I've never smoked a Tat before so I had to grab it.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received the pass today here is the body. image My takes image And my puts image Hope this ok with u guys and Tony, this will go out tomorrow if no problems and I need Medic's addy please. Thanks a lot Tony for letting me apart of it.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Ray Ray couldn't have put a better stick in there. I actually had to talk Brian outta buying one of those "Ol' Men" the other day when he was here! I know he'll be taking that baby! Very nice!
    OMG Ooo YEAH!! Glock just sent my addy to ya!! Can't wait super stoked!!
    Nicely done Ray Diggity Dog!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, this will fly tomorrow if Teach approves, thanks Tony for letting me be apart of this.
    Nice ray hope you enjoy the calebra! Or just hold onto it and look at it lol
    Money can't buy taste