Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Tubo/Coffin Pass

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    ME!! Please it's a Jim to Jim thang!
    Yup, if you could ship it to Shizzle next, that would be great. Hope you find something in there that you want to try!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Beautiful. It will be headed your way today Jim.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Takes on the Left,Puts on the right.
    Thanks Again Tony.
    Fine choices there Jim. Thanks for participating! We might need to get Daniel in here for a countertop analysis, though.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    almost coming to me. Tony please be ready.
    jliu:
    I have a funny feeling I won't be ready...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Does it start with the all too familiar ankle grab?..., I thought so....
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    I don't think you're ready bump this jelly. Jimbo I'm going straight for the inner thighs of teacher
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    I don't think you're ready bump this jelly. Jimbo I'm going straight for the inner thighs of teacher
    Mmmmm.....inner thigh meat......
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Mmmmm.....inner thigh meat......
    Nice approach
    The pass has arrived...here is what is in there first off...and I think we need a bigger box! image I will be back later to post pics of puts and takes....you'll love it Shafty, right up your alley(Jiunn's fantasies might be coming true)...
    Puts on the left and takes on the right. The Egg doesn't count, it's something I thought you needed. :)image
    Wtf Jim!? An Egg? Lol, that is hilarious! I definitely did not see that coming. Thanks for being in the pass. We will deal with the repercussions for the rules infraction later...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen those in B&M's, always wondered how they would smoke.
    Fishylips it's on the way.. DC 9505511008583149572240....enjoy..
    Thanks again Jim for the great puts/takes and the speedy shipping! Appreciate it :)
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Yay! I have one specific stogie I hunted for specifically for this pass. The others...well they're just good ;)
    Bigshizza:
    Looks like the USPS is at it again. Apparently the path of travel from WA to CA involves various pitstops in IL. I really hope this doesn't get lost....
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Looks like the USPS is at it again. Apparently the path of travel from WA to CA involves various pitstops in IL. I really hope this doesn't get lost....
    jesus man...that's retarded.... I had this happen last week as well. It will probably be Monday or Tuesday.
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    jesus man...that's retarded.... I had this happen last week as well. It will probably be Monday or Tuesday.
    I imagine it will be fine. USPS just wants to help age the sticks a little more, that is all.
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    I imagine it will be fine. USPS just wants to help age the sticks a little more, that is all.
    i guess they're trying to get 11 years on the coffin I'm putting in.
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Dude?! You really don't need to be tossing in stuff that awesome! Simple everyday stuff is more than adequate. I hope you didn't go to too much trouble.
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Dude?! You really don't need to be tossing in stuff that awesome! Simple everyday stuff is more than adequate. I hope you didn't go to too much trouble.
    Had to........ Unfortunately my hunting trip turned up lots of mold and old tubes and coffins. I did find one though..... And got a few others along the way ;)
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    They pulled out the top notch mule train for this trip...ughhh
    Got the pass intact, takes are on top, puts are on bottom: liberty 2003, dunhill aged, and emerald pref. let me know if this is cool and I'll send it out tomorrow Tony. Thanks again bro. image

Side story...on my tubo hunt with Ehehat, the dbag owner insisted the mold on the original Liberty I grabbed was a good thing... It almost got ugly, but I walked outside after I exchanged it for a clean one and decided not to argue. He had diamond crown glass Tubos I was going to buy for this as well that I found covered... Bummer, but I got a good one for this and that made me happy.
    Dude, obviously your takes/puts are top notch and definitely good to go. Thank you so much for participating in the pass and going out of your way to procure some amazing cigars. Totally uncalled for, but greatly appreciated. Can't believe this thing is almost over already. This has really been fun to watch.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    the dbag owner insisted the mold on the original Liberty I grabbed was a good thing... It almost got ugly, but I walked outside after I exchanged it for a clean one and decided not to argue.
    That was some good comedy. Ever seen a pissed off catfish? I have.
    ehehat:
    catfishbluezz:
    the dbag owner insisted the mold on the original Liberty I grabbed was a good thing... It almost got ugly, but I walked outside after I exchanged it for a clean one and decided not to argue.
    That wasn't pissed...frustrated. Pissed would have been taking him back into his humi and showing his customers how much of a fool he was. "No, no, no...mold is good! You don't know what you're talking about. Mold shows they have been stored a long time."

That and I didn't drop any F bombs, probably because I was enjoying the Rafael Gonzales Juinn sent me.
    catfishbluezz:
    ehehat:
    catfishbluezz:
    That wasn't pissed...frustrated. Pissed would have been taking him back into his humi and showing his customers how much of a fool he was. "No, no, no...mold is good! You don't know what you're talking about. Mold shows they have been stored a long time."

That and I didn't drop any F bombs, probably because I was enjoying the Rafael Gonzales Juinn sent me.
    gimme pass!
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    ehehat:
    catfishbluezz:

gimme pass!
    Oh crap....i sent it to Tony...sorry brohammer