Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Tubo/Coffin Pass

Comments

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    90+ Irishman:
    I'm sending to next target tomorrow, just boxing up and labeling.
    Thanks Brett.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    90+ Irishman:
    I'm sending to next target tomorrow, just boxing up and labeling.
    Thanks Brett.
    Looks like you should be able to receive it before you leave without any issues. Thanks for the heads-up, just in case though.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Woohoo almost here!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Woohoo almost here!
    I'm next. I'm next...yeah!!!! The rest of you guys...fish, Snoobie et al..it's a comin...
  • Options
    Me likely me likely. I about to tee of on someone's a$$. Oh wait......it's a pass, settle down settle down. Hurry up Shizz I am ready.
  • Options
    Lovin the enthusiasm guys. Hope there are some sticks in there that you will enjoy!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Lovin the enthusiasm guys. Hope there are some sticks in there that you will enjoy!
    For sure...like kids in a candy store! Its awesome!
  • Options
    Bump for anticipation!!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow usps is really taking the snail route lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Damn this has really hit a snag. Shizz I know I said don't send it to me but if you don't get it until Monday and send on Tuesday it will arrive at my place on thursday which would be perfect considering I get back into town the same day. This may actually work out.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm not sure what the hold up is. I haven't heard from Brett, so I guess we just wait and see.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Yeah, I'm not sure what the hold up is. I haven't heard from Brett, so I guess we just wait and see.
    Yeah I'm still waiting by the mailbox
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Yeah I'm still waiting by the mailbox
    For the record, I'm sure it will show up. Just not sure when.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey gang. Wanted to let you know that I sent this out last week so should be arriving soon, however I think I sent it in the wrong order to the wrong Jim. I sent it to Bombay, so if that is the wrong order my deepest and most sincere apologies I am a total bonehead!! Please let me know how or if I can correct this, and I am SO embarrassed and SO sorry! I also wanted to apologize for being absent, there has been a perfect meeting of events the past weeks with health, family health, work and cancer issues. It is by no means an excuse though and once again, I sincerely apologize!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    No worries Brett. I'm sorry to hear about all of the health issues. Hope everything is okay and everyone is alright. I think Bombay is back in town in a couple days and I'm sure it will be safe and sound when he does get to it.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey gang. Wanted to let you know that I sent this out last week so should be arriving soon, however I think I sent it in the wrong order to the wrong Jim. I sent it to Bombay, so if that is the wrong order my deepest and most sincere apologies I am a total bonehead!! Please let me know how or if I can correct this, and I am SO embarrassed and SO sorry! I also wanted to apologize for being absent, there has been a perfect meeting of events the past weeks with health, family health, work and cancer issues. It is by no means an excuse though and once again, I sincerely apologize!
    No problem man, it's all good.. Tony will receive his "special gift" soon enough!!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Bro u don't have to apologize for anything at all, these guys totally understand, family and your health comes 1st. Love ya Bro.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Tony will receive his "special gift" soon enough!!
    Excuse me?! Simple takes and puts are all that are necessary. Don't do anything you WILL regret...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Tony will receive his "special gift" soon enough!!
    Excuse me?! Simple takes and puts are all that are necessary. Don't do anything you WILL regret...
    i have no regrets LMAO
  • Options
    Thanks for understanding guys really. Aunt just finished up her final round of radiation for her second battle with *** cancer (this time had a double mastectomy) and the doctor says its a 50/50 chance for it to come back a third time. My grandfather was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's, and my other Grandfather just had major invasive surgery as well for his back and hip. Add on top of that work and family ad my own health struggles and you can probably see why this had to be the one thing that fell to the wayside. Thanks for understanding though and really appreciated being a part of this Tony!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bro u don't have to apologize for anything at all, these guys totally understand, family and your health comes 1st. Love ya Bro.
    Thanks Ray, love ya too blood brother ;)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Quit stealing my men Ray!!!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Quit stealing my men Ray!!!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    " It's Raining Men"
  • Options
    I ain't touching this with a 10' pole...
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    wow. 10'? Someone thinks an awful lot of himself.....
  • Options
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:
    lmao I see how it is Eric, maybe I need to send out another package to you back to back again just to teach you to keep your mouth shut lol... Hmmmm what can I send you this time? :D
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:
    lmao I see how it is Eric, maybe I need to send out another package to you back to back again just to teach you to keep your mouth shut lol... Hmmmm what can I send you this time? :D
    You've smacked me around quite enough. I really dont think you want to start that war. The UCN (united cigar nation) may have to intervene.
  • Options
    No need to worry fellas the pass has landed and is in good shape. I will post puts and takes in the morning via pictures and send this on. Tony my man who should I be sending this to?
  • Options
    ME!! Please it's a Jim to Jim thang!