Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Boutique cigar pass updated an closed ships out Tuesday May 28th.

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was thinking about my 1st pass, and would like to do a boutique cigars pass if peeps here are interested. Would line to keep it between15 to 20 brothers who r on the good traders list and with at least 100 posts. Please let me know if anyone is interested. I will b getting together a list of smokes to start it out, I hope this goes well and some of my brothers join in this. Really keep it simple takes and puts about the same and any extra's are always great, ( I know how u guys roll). Anyways my botl let me now and sign up, should b fun. So far this is who is in, we have room for a few more if anyone wants in. Order so far: 1. KingJk729. 2. . Eldelrionyc. 3. Robertgreen30. 4. Stsepas 5.. Blurr.6. Lee. Mcglynn 7. CigarMan37. 8.. Tyland64 9. 10.Sleeveplz. 11.Buckeyecigar.12.C-Love. 13.Smoke em if you got em.14. Mmccartneydc. 15. Roberto99 .16.Vision 17. Briantez. 18. Bad Daddy Rabit 19..Pellirrojo. 20.Irishman. 21.Ehehat. . 22. Bombay 23.Bigshizza. 24.Danielzreyes.

Comments

• Options
    CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    I always like a good pass
  • Options
    Sounds good bro, we have 1.
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to participate if you allow me. If i'm in i'll pm my addy to you....
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Just a question...what do you define as boutique?? As advertised Alec Bradley and 5 Vegas are boutique...to me they are not. But stuff like viaje and all of that I do. So just wondering
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    edelrionyc:
    I'd like to participate if you allow me. If i'm in i'll pm my addy to you....
    U r good to me bro.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Just a question...what do you define as boutique?? As advertised Alec Bradley and 5 Vegas are boutique...to me they are not. But stuff like viaje and all of that I do. So just wondering
    Yeah sorry, I'm not really sure what qualifies as boutique, but didn't think Vegas or AB was. I will run down a list if u guys don't care when I get a chance like Tat, viaje , room 101, CLE, Aging Room etc.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Sign me up Ray, sounds like fun
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a blast Ray, I'm in if you'll have me.
  • Options
    Of course guys, both accounted for. Thanks for the interest.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you know i'm in!
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    I'm in Ray, good idea
  • Options
    Sweet, looking good so far.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Sign me up!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'd be up to this Ray ...... my only thing is I would need to be near the front since I am moving in June.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    I'd be up to this Ray ...... my only thing is I would need to be near the front since I am moving in June.
    That's fine king, I can put u up front, looking to start this in about 2 weeks when we get about 15 peeps
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    So far we have 8, did u want in Lee?
  • Options
    I changed it so more people have the opportunity to get in so if we can get between 15 and 20 that would b great, instead of 10 to 15.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Count me in Ray
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Depending on your definition of boutique Ray, I'd like in on this. I have one weeklong trip planned in July that might need to be worked around. Other than that, this sounds like something I'd like to be a part of.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in pepper boy
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah ill jump but please out me up front have crazy work coming up
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    No problem Lee, Shizz, Gordo heck ya. Gordon not really sure what all qualifies as a boutique, but I know u have some lol, I will post a list of a bunch and then people more knowledgable than me can add to it.
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    Count me in Ray
    Awesome Robert, great to have ya
  • Options
    We have 12 so far
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I'm in pending the list. I think i have some "boutique" cigars
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975 I just sent you a pm with my address
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Ray I'll jump in if you'll have me. Definitely need to know what clarifies as boutique, but I have plenty of smokes and if nothing qualifies I'll but some.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    Ray I'll jump in if you'll have me. Definitely need to know what clarifies as boutique, but I have plenty of smokes and if nothing qualifies I'll but some.
    Jonathan Drew says a boutique cigar is just a state of mind:)
  • Options
    Updated list. I'm sure there are several more out there u guys know more than I do, but here is some I could find from various reviews and sites that consider them boutique cigars, feel free to add any I trust ya. Aging room, berger&argenti, Cle, EP Carrillo, Jameson, Ortega, Pindar del rio, swag, tatuaje, 7-20-4, cipriano, la palina, Espinosa, cabaiguan, room 101, Illusione, viaje, viva republica, L' Atelier, rodrigo, Paul Stulac, tres Reynas, pinolero, la Deuna. Like I said there are probably several more.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I'll get in on this if you've still got room!