Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Boutique cigar pass updated an closed ships out Tuesday May 28th.

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Ray you should have this pass going two times at once...1-12 and 13-24, otherwise you won't get it back til 2014 haha.
    Really? U think I should ? I may have 2
  • Options
    Ok, I guess my math is off, we have 23, so like Randy suggested, if I break this up into 2 different shipments I could use 1 more botl to even it out, So who still wants in anyone? And is thus ok with everyone? And send me those addy's Damn It.
  • Options
    Come on guys need 1 more if I need to split this up, calling out some of u. Lol
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Ok ok. I'm in
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    Ok ok. I'm in
    Lol, u r already in it Daniel Son
  • Options
    So here is the final order boys.
    1. KingJk729.
    2. Eldelrionyc.
    3. Robertgreen30.
    4. Vision
    5. Stsepas
    6. Blurr.
    7.Lee. Mcglynn
    8.CigarMan37.
    9.Tyland64
    10.Sleeveplz.
    11. Buckeyecigar.
    12.C-Love.
    13.Toombes

14.Smoke em if you got em.
    15.Mmccartneydc.
    16.Roberto99
    17.Briantez.
    18.Bad Daddy Rabit
    19.Pellirrojo.
    20.Irishman.
    21.Ehehat.
    22.Bombay
    23.RobbyRas
    24.Bigshizza.
    25.Danielzreyes.

this will go out in to shipments King will be getting his 1st box for the East Division, and Mmccartneydc will get his box for the West Division. Will get pics up tomorrow and will ship out Tuesday. If you haven't already please send me the addy so I can include it in the boxes. What a great bunch of BOTL we have here.
    East Div has 13 cause, well we r the east lol. "To Be The Man You Have To Beat The Man" The Nature Boy Get Lit,Son!!! DMBCDBWEAA
  • Options
    Still need the following addys. Stsepas, robbyras, vision, Bombay,tyland64.
    here is the lineup. Box 1 image
    Box 2 image
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I also have Stsepas's addy if he doesn't get it to you soon. Nice line-up there Ruthless.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Starting line-ups look great. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    I also have Stsepas's addy if he doesn't get it to you soon. Nice line-up there Ruthless.
    Thanks Bro, only 1 I need now is RobbyRas.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Mouth watering over both lineups, should be a great return. Cant wait!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    1. KingJk729.
    2. Eldelrionyc.
    3. Robertgreen30.
    4. Stsepas
    5. Blurr.
    6. Lee. Mcglynn
    7. CigarMan37.
    8.. Tyland64
    9.Sleeveplz.
    10. Buckeyecigar.
    11. C-Love.
    12. Toombes
    13.Smoke em if you got em.

14. Mmccartneydc.
    15.Roberto99
    16. Vision
    17. Briantez.
    18. Bad Daddy Rabit
    19. Pellirrojo.
    20. Irishman.
    21. Ehehat.
    22. Bombay
    23. RobbyRas
    24.Bigshizza.
    25.Danielzreyes.

this will go out in to shipments King will be getting his 1st box for the East Division, and Mmccartneydc will get his box for the West Division. Will get pics up tomorrow and will ship out Tuesday. If you haven't already please send me the addy so I can include it in the boxes. What a great bunch of BOTL we have here.
    East Div has 13 cause, well we r the east lol. "To Be The Man You Have To Beat The Man" The Nature Boy Get Lit,Son!!! DMBCDBWEAA

Can you put me after RobGreen. I work with him. =)
  • Options
    It's fixed vision. I had to trade Rolyn to the west division, Bro u r now on the west division and are the 1st pick. Check the updated list
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    It's fixed vision. I had to trade Rolyn to the west division, Bro u r now on the west division and are the 1st pick. Check the updated list
    You don't HAVE to switch people. Rob and Vision can be the same number since they work together.
  • Options
    1. KingJk729.
    2. Eldelrionyc.
    3. Robertgreen30.
    4. Vision
    5. Stsepas
    6. Blurr.
    7.Lee. Mcglynn
    8.CigarMan37.
    9.Tyland64
    10.Sleeveplz.
    11. Buckeyecigar.
    12.C-Love.
    13.Toombes

14.Smoke em if you got em.
    15.Mmccartneydc.
    16.Roberto99
    17.Briantez.
    18.Bad Daddy Rabit
    19.Pellirrojo.
    20.Irishman.
    21.Ehehat.
    22.Bombay
    23.RobbyRas
    24.Bigshizza.
    25.Danielzreyes.

this will go out in to shipments King will be getting his 1st box for the East Division, and somke em if you got em.will get his box for the West Division. Will get pics up tomorrow and will ship out Tuesday. If you haven't already please send me the addy so I can include it in the boxes. What a great bunch of BOTL we have here. East Div has 13 cause, well we r the east lol.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    You don't HAVE to switch people. Rob and Vision can be the same number since they work together.
    It's cool already did, Royln has been notified
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    yeah it's all good. At least I'm at the top now lol
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    whatever
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    whatever
    dont hate son!!
  • Options
    Lol, don't feel bad Daniel I made u last cause u r special to.
  • Options
    StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    The first part of the east coast should go pretty quick ! I'm right down the road from rob, and Vision so I'm sure I'll be able to meet up with them and skip the PO between us 3!!!
  • Options
    I have included in the pass two 8x10 photos that I would like each of u to sign with a nice pen or a sharpie If u would, these will b displayed in my future cigar room, if the photos get damaged don't worry about it, it S pretty tight in the box, 1 of them that is heading to the west division is the Padron picture Daniel posted a while back, its just fitting that Daniel sign it and is last in the pass, hope u don't care Daniel. Thanks a lot guys for being in the pass, it flies tomorrow .
  • Options
    Shipped to King= 9505 5108 8807 3148 5146 82 Shipped to Royln= 9505 5108 8807 3148 5148 66
  • Options
    Also, I shipped it out medium priority box, which is a little expensive, I have told King and Royln if they wanna switch out to a regular box the same size and ship it regular mail to save shipping costs go ahead and do so. Thanks again guys.
  • Options
    Ooooo wee...got the pass today and let me tell you. I am so glad I was first so i could take what the hell i wanted!! LOL. My takes are in the 1st pic and my adds are in the 2nd. 3rd pic..which I feel is the best part of the pass it my signature on the padron pic. Great pic Daniel and heck of an idea Ray Ray.

Box will be flying tomorrow and I will post the DC# shortly.

• Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ooooo wee...got the pass today and let me tell you. I am so glad I was first so i could take what the hell i wanted!! LOL. My takes are in the 1st pic and my adds are in the 2nd. 3rd pic..which I feel is the best part of the pass it my signature on the padron pic. Great pic Daniel and heck of an idea Ray Ray.

Box will be flying tomorrow and I will post the DC# shortly.

Sweet my Brother, glad u liked the takes, and awesome puts as well. Thanks for the signature.
  • Options
    Shipping to Matt tomorrow...DC# 9405 5036 9930 0445 6316 08
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    The eagle has landed here as well ........ pics of takes and adds a little later. Then repackaged and off the next in line.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing setup Ray, thanks for doing this and the awesome pic too :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Amazing setup Ray, thanks for doing this and the awesome pic too :)
    Your r welcome bro, just wanted something with all of u to remember my 1st pass.