Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Boutique cigar pass updated an closed ships out Tuesday May 28th.

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Here's how the pass looked when it arrived.
    Takes on the left, puts on the right.
    Sorry the pictures aren't great. Takes are Regius, Rodrigo, Quesada, Namikubi, and the puts are AKA Respect, Bueso Odyssey, Tat lil' frank, Viaje, Illusione, and 2 Room 101 Conjura. If everything is ok with you Ray, I'll put it in the mail to Brett tomorrow. Thanks for letting me participate.
    Picture is signed too.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Here's how the pass looked when it arrived.
    Takes on the left, puts on the right.
    Sorry the pictures aren't great. Takes are Regius, Rodrigo, Quesada, Namikubi, and the puts are AKA Respect, Bueso Odyssey, Tat lil' frank, Viaje, Illusione, and 2 Room 101 Conjura. If everything is ok with you Ray, I'll put it in the mail to Brett tomorrow. Thanks for letting me participate.
    Picture is signed too.
    Thanks so much Gordon, they look great. Again Bro can't thank u enough for being in the pass.
    Ok it's on its way to Colorado 9505 5106 8309 3176 4683 65. Hopefully it doesn't catch fire somewhere between here and there. Ray you might want to give Brett a heads up. He didn't respond to my PM. Thanks again for having me.
    Thanks Gordon, I will give him a Ring.
    Any updates on the east division pass, Blurr, stsepas???
    See Ray, westies are better at passes!
    pelirrojo:
    See Ray, westies are better at passes!
    HaHa Gordo, but not bombs.
    The funny thing is I can't really target you because you have so dang many of my smokes from poker and Christmas. Don't sleep too easy though.
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Glock1975:
    Should've landed already. I'll shoot blurr a PM
    Stsepas:
    Glock1975:
    Should've landed already. I'll shoot blurr a PM
    Ok, yeah I tried a few days ago
    pelirrojo:
    The funny thing is I can't really target you because you have so dang many of my smokes from poker and Christmas. Don't sleep too easy though.
    HaHa, I just love your smokes Bro
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Just got today guys. Sorry I've been super busy haven't been posting much. Just wanted to let everyone know I received, will get some pics of inbound, takes and gives, sign the awesome pic, and package up for Monday delivery out to next.
    No problem bro, just glad it arrived. Enjoy it them smokes. Can't wait to see it.
    Ok finally got my pics. Arrival of pass:

20130630_144022
    and Takes:
    20130630_144511
    and puts:
    20130630_150005
    Shipping out to lee tomorrow from work. Didn't even realize lee was close to me. Now that I have an Addy list...
    blurr:
    Shipping out to lee tomorrow from work. Didn't even realize lee was close to me. Now that I have an Addy list...
    Very nice Jared thanks for being in the pass, I appreciate it very much.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay bro, lots of stuff going on... Here are my takes and puts, take on left puts on right. Thank you so much for such an amazing pass and letting me be a part of this!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love watching a pass to see if people take my puts. 3 of 5 of my puts are now in the hands of someone else. :)
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    I love watching a pass to see if people take my puts. 3 of 5 of my puts are now in the hands of someone else. :)
    totally agree.....same thing 3 of 5 for me and 2 went to the next person in line!
    Somebody hooked me up with the perfect size la duena I've been dying to try. My first pass but I loved it. Also got to snag a dog walker I've so wanted to try. Threw in an aged old Henry. Never tried them, that was from a trade 3 years ago, but its been resting comfortably in my 65 65 sanctuary for awhile.
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    blurr:
    Somebody hooked me up with the perfect size la duena I've been dying to try. My first pass but I loved it. Also got to snag a dog walker I've so wanted to try. Threw in an aged old Henry. Never tried them, that was from a trade 3 years ago, but its been resting comfortably in my 65 65 sanctuary for awhile.
    Your gonna love that dog walker
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass today it will ship Monday...ill get pics up later
    Money can't buy taste
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok well here's the haul so farPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photosand the puts on left takes on rightPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photoshope it's exceptable and ill see if I can meet up with cigarman soon
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ok well here's the haul so farPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photosand the puts on left takes on rightPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photoshope it's exceptable and ill see if I can meet up with cigarman soon
    Thanks so much Lee for being in the pass, so sorry we didn't get a chance to hook up and Herf. Everything looks good bro. Thanks again
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Got the pass from Brett today. There's some tasty stuff in thar, I had a tough time deciding. Here's what she looked like out of the box;
    Takes:
    And puts...
    And here's the pic, still in perfect shape:
    If these are ok I should be able to ship tomorrow. Thanks for letting me in your pass Ray!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    That Viaje 50/50 is fabulous! Will it make it to me..?....
    ehehat:
    Got the pass from Brett today. There's some tasty stuff in thar, I had a tough time deciding. Here's what she looked like out of the box;
    Takes:
    And puts...
    And here's the pic, still in perfect shape:
    If these are ok I should be able to ship tomorrow. Thanks for letting me in your pass Ray!
    Good god Eric very nice puts my friend, as always I enjoy talking to u and thank u very much for being in the pass. I'm loving that picture.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking good! Glad to see all but 1 of my puts are gone!
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    That Viaje 50/50 is fabulous! Will it make it to me..?....
    Either way the answer would most likely be no. First because I am before you on the list, but the more likely answer is because that is not the pass you are listed on. Ha! You're on the other list shizzy. Too many premium sticks is messing up your brain my friend.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Cant wait....