Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Boutique cigar pass updated an closed ships out Tuesday May 28th.

Comments

• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Cant wait....

speaking of which, pm to you my man.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    ehehat you got a PM.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    ehehat you got a PM.

got it Jim. Up, up, and away.
    9405 5036 9930 0489 6759 27
  • Options
    CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Got the pass from my buddy Lee today
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarMan37:
    Got the pass from my buddy Lee today
    Can't wait to c it bro, get u some.
  • Options
    The west edition of this pass arrived today in good shape will post takes and puts either tomorrow or Monday. This pass flies on Monday to the one and only robbyras.
  • Options
    Puts on the left Takes on the right.
    In the mail to robby today
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Puts on the left Takes on the right.
    In the mail to robby today
    Thanks bro looks very good to me.
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me play Ray!
  • Options
    CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    The pass is on to the next person. I was in the hospital for a few days with looks like a really bad case of food poisioning. As far as I know it got mailed out today. I can post the tracking number when I get ahold of the receipt. I signed the picture and was able to find a couple tasty sticks as well. Although I can't smoke right now due to my stomach hopefully I can try them soon.
  • Options
    CigarMan37:
    The pass is on to the next person. I was in the hospital for a few days with looks like a really bad case of food poisioning. As far as I know it got mailed out today. I can post the tracking number when I get ahold of the receipt. I signed the picture and was able to find a couple tasty sticks as well. Although I can't smoke right now due to my stomach hopefully I can try them soon.
    Ok bro, thanks for being in the pass, do u remember what u took and what u put, inquiry minds wann know:)
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Thanks for letting me play Ray!
    No thank u for being in it.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The pass has landed! What do I find on my porch on the day I returned from IPCPR? More cigars! I'll get this thing squared away today and get it off to the Big Shizz!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    The pass has landed! What do I find on my porch on the day I returned from IPCPR? More cigars! I'll get this thing squared away today and get it off to the Big Shizz!
    Thanks for updating it Robby.
  • Options
    This pass got real! You guys have some really good ish in here! I'm going to get this one in the mail on Monday, but here are my takes and puts

Takes: Bone Crusher, Bueso Odyssey, Diamon Crown Maximus, L'Altier, Tatuaje Mexican Experiment, Illusione MK and Zombie SuperShot

photo photo1_zps70de600b.jpg

Puts: Ezra Zion Jamais Vu, Ezra Zion Eminence (pre-release), Ezra Zion Tantrum (FAVORITE pre-release), AKA Respect 2013 (pre-release), Rodrigo Boutique Blend, Casa Miranda Chapter Two (pre-release), La Aurora 107 Maduro (pre-release), BOTL redux, Emilio AF Suave

photo photo2_zps67e2d2ca.jpg

and here is the signed pic

photo photo8_zps4a206eec.jpg

Thanks again for having me in the pass! This was done very well... everything looks to be in great order
  • Options
    robbyras:
    This pass got real! You guys have some really good ish in here! I'm going to get this one in the mail on Monday, but here are my takes and puts

Takes: Bone Crusher, Bueso Odyssey, Diamon Crown Maximus, L'Altier, Tatuaje Mexican Experiment, Illusione MK and Zombie SuperShot

Puts: Ezra Zion Jamais Vu, Ezra Zion Eminence (pre-release), Ezra Zion Tantrum (FAVORITE pre-release), AKA Respect 2013 (pre-release), Rodrigo Boutique Blend, Casa Miranda Chapter Two (pre-release), La Aurora 107 Maduro (pre-release), BOTL redux, Emilio AF Suave

Thanks again for having me in the pass! This was done very well... everything looks to be in great order
    Thanks Robby, your puts are crazy bro, I have never had any of those. Thanks for being in the pass, and now on to the great Bigshizza
  • Options
    "Thanks Robby, your puts are crazy bro, I have never had any of those. Thanks for being in the pass, and now on to the great Bigshizza"

never had them huh? Lemme see what I can do about that :)
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I got the pass from Cigarman37 late Wednesday. The box was a little banged up, so I gave it a new one. I also threw in a few extras to spice things up. Takes on left and puts on right. july boutique photo julyboutique_zps664bb9f5.jpg
  • Options
    The pass went out Friday morning to Tony aka Sleevplz. DC 9505 5107 6751 3200 3488 27
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:

An I am so upset that I have already had this. The Jamis vu is one of my favorite cigars, and I would love to have triedc the other EZs. I even annoyed the hell out of my B&M owner who was at ipcpr to order some and while there and failed. No EZs coming to my shop......I get Nomad's though.

Whoever gets those will be getting some great sticks!
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    robbyras:

An I am so upset that I have already had this. The Jamis vu is one of my favorite cigars, and I would love to have triedc the other EZs. I even annoyed the hell out of my B&M owner who was at ipcpr to order some and while there and failed. No EZs coming to my shop......I get Nomad's though.

Whoever gets those will be getting some great sticks!
    Be quiet Brian, maybe no 1 will notice them and make there way home, lol
  • Options
    Tyland64:
    I got the pass from Cigarman37 late Wednesday. The box was a little banged up, so I gave it a new one. I also threw in a few extras to spice things up. Takes on left and puts on right. july boutique photo julyboutique_zps664bb9f5.jpg
    Thanks Luke for being in the pass bro, and thanks for switching the box up for me.
  • Options
    How's the photo look, did ya sign it?
  • Options
    Photo looked great. I signed it and put it back in the protector.
  • Options
    Thanks again Luke.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    The pass as it arrived to me: IMAG0248 My Takes on the left and Puts on the right: IMAG0250 And the pic (apparently upside down, lol): IMAG0249 Hope the takes and puts are okay with you Ray. I'll be shipping this out today and post a DC# when I get home.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    The pass as it arrived to me: IMAG0248 My Takes on the left and Puts on the right: IMAG0250 And the pic (apparently upside down, lol): IMAG0249 Hope the takes and puts are okay with you Ray. I'll be shipping this out today and post a DC# when I get home.
    Looks great Teach, thanks for being in the pass and being so speedy.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    DC#9505510574923203599737
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takes image Puts imageimage I will sign your pic and add that but wanted your o.k. On the takes and puts!
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Rec'd pass today, below are my takes and puts. Let me know if this is cool, and thanks for letting me in your pass Ray.
    Takes
    upload
    Puts
    upload