Home Non Cigar Related
Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    im pretty tanked right now...i have been drinking Glenlivit 21yr while smoking a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    AQUADGIO1200:
    im pretty tanked right now...i have been drinking Glenlivit 21yr while smoking a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
    Damn. Where do you live? I'm coming over!
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Damn. Where do you live? I'm coming over!
    In America's finest city.....San Diego!!! hot women, great weather & good cigars
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Lager last night. Actually a few half a half-and-halves (Lager and Porter....both Yuengling of course).

Tonight I had few Bud lights.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Had a New Holland Poet - their Oatmeal Stout. It went quite well with my Casa Torano Maduro.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I hate Wisconsin... I go to the biggest/coolest liquor store in town and ask for some stuff that you guys recommend for me.

Two Buck Chuck "Trader Jack's exclusive... WHAT THE F*** is Trader Jacks!"?

Yuengling: "Not available in the Midwest!!!"

NOW do you guys see why I drink Miller LIte???? I HAVE TO!

But after that temper tantrum in the liqour store I picked up Fate Tire and Goose island "Nut Brown Ale"... The Nut Brown in AWESOME!!!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    I hate Wisconsin... I go to the biggest/coolest liquor store in town and ask for some stuff that you guys recommend for me.

But after that temper tantrum in the liqour store I picked up Fate Tire and Goose island "Nut Brown Ale"... The Nut Brown in AWESOME!!!
    Haha, yeah sorry lassy....Yuengling is like our area's life blood. Although tonight I have some Molson Canadian....good stuff.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Lasabar:

Fat Tire ...Uummmmmm.....
  • Options
    Im going to be drinking a tropicania coolata from DD with my acid kuba kuba tonight lol.
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Drinking a Bavaria right now, mmmmmmmm :P
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I had one of these the other night. It was damn good!

http://www.blacksheepbrewery.com/Beers/BottledBeers/HolyGrail.aspx
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:

Fat Tire ...Uummmmmm.....
    Oh delicious. Lassy - if they have it, try the Goose Island 312. It's kind of a summer beer - lighter, somewhat sweet flavor, but medium bodied.
  • Options
    First I had more Molson Canadian and then some Labatt. It's a good change of pace from Yuengling.
  • Options
    MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Yesterday, was Summit Extra Pale Ale. Tonight will be Beefeater martini(s).
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Yellowtail 2008 Riesling later today.

Ravenswood 2004 Merlot about a week ago.

Sterling Vineyards 2004 Merlot yesterday and the day before.

• Options
    I just brewed me a cup of Folgers coffe! "The best part of waking up is the aroma of folgers in the air"lol
  • Options
    Sierra Mist ...its early ...will be adding some zing to it later this afternoon ...
  • Options
    Captain Morgan Rum and Sierra Mist while listning to the Colts lay it on the Rams !!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just had me a grape Koolaid and my daughter is not happy about it.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Sipping on some Johnnie Walker Red Label. I'm contemplating on whether or not I want to light up a Diesel to go alongside it.
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Eggnog with a bit of Black Seal rum.
  • Options
    Red Wine (muskadine) homemade ...uummmm ...
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    the old stand-by...yeungling.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had Jim Beam Black with cinnamon... freaking amazing what that drink does to you.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Miller Lite, Dragon Bombs and now Goose Island Nut Brown with an episode of Law & Order!
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    last night: Don Julio Anejo, a McAllen 20 year (a local store purchased a barrel directly from McAllen and had it bottled up exclusively for them) and finally some of my home made pumpkin liqueur.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a generous snifter of Booker's to go with one of my new Gurkha Black Dragons. Life is good.

Marty

• Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Margaritas...lots and lots of margaritas.
  • Options
    Molson again. 2 at the house while I was working on the girlfriends car, and then 1 on tap when I had dinner.

The other night I had a way too much Pumpkin Spice Ale made my New Holland Brewing Company. It was fantastic!! We had a big party at our house and he was the brewer on site. Oh yes.....I said brewer at my house. It was a big party. ~200 people, 4 live bands, 185lbs pig, large portion of a cow, and lots and lots of kegs. When I get pictures from it I will post some pics.
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Hugemoose:
    Molson again. 2 at the house while I was working on the girlfriends car, and then 1 on tap when I had dinner.

The other night I had a way too much Pumpkin Spice Ale made my New Holland Brewing Company. It was fantastic!! We had a big party at our house and he was the brewer on site. Oh yes.....I said brewer at my house. It was a big party. ~200 people, 4 live bands, 185lbs pig, large portion of a cow, and lots and lots of kegs. When I get pictures from it I will post some pics.
    Which Molson you Hoser? Take off, EH! :)